Preferred Wives For William and Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AnitolaNova said:
I doubt he'll be marrying a royal woman.

I agree. There's no way he's marrying Charlotte Casiraghi. For one thing, she's Catholic. For another, I can't imagine the Windsors really wanting a family merger with the Casiraghis. As far as Theodora goes, she doesn't really seem like his type; despite the fact that Konstantine's William's godfather and William is godfather to Tino, MC & Pavlos' eldest son, it doesn't seem like William even knows Theodora let alone is interested in her. Anyway, I think the inbreeding would be too much - as it was, Elizabeth and Phillip were related - not to add another Greeks/British gene merge would be too much.

I suspect he'll marry a British aristocrat or someone from that circle.

:confused: I thought that Charlotte was already a princess-born, just not in title. Like Lady Louise Windsor who is addressed as "Lady" but would be considered a princess by birth.

Kissin' Cousins

cute_girl said:
can he marry his cousins?

Prince William's only female first cousins are Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Lady Louise (Wessex), and Zara Phillips.

All the rest are distant enough to be acceptable and can therefore be considered "fair game".

Still Untitled

Moonlightrhapsody said:
:confused: I thought that Charlotte was already a princess-born, just not in title. Like Lady Louise Windsor who is addressed as "Lady" but would be considered a princess by birth.

Charlotte is Miss (Mademoiselle) Charlotte Casiraghi.

So until either Prince Rainier, future Sovereign Prince Albert, or Prince Ernst August gives her a title, or she marries, she will remain a Monaco Miss.

The title comes from the father, and Stephano Casiraghi had no title.

Neither of her brothers has a title either.

However, her half sister, Alexandra, is not just a Princess by birth, but a Royal Highness to boot. I trust Charlotte has been practicing her curtsies.

more of holiday ( 2 article).

THEIR matching colours standing out in the Alpine snow, this is
PrinceWilliam and girlfriend Kate Middleton on a romantic ski break.

The couple flew out from England with half a dozen friends for a
long weekend in the upmarket Swiss resort of Verbier.

Although the 22-year-old prince and his first long-term girlfriend
barely left each other's side, they were typically careful not to
show any affection towards each other in public. According to
onlookers, however, the couple were spotted kissing on at least two
occasions outside their rented chalet.

'They were kissing on the lips and pretty much oblivious to anyone
around them,' a source said. Their appearance on the slopes together
quashes rumours that their 14-month romance is on the rocks.

The couple share a house together at St Andrews where they are both
studying and, the Mail understands, recently spent a weekend alone
together at the prince's Balmoral retreat.

During their ski holiday, William and 21-year-old Kate enjoyed
several cosy meals together. On Saturday night, they headed out on
the town with their friends and were seen at the trendy Farm
nightclub.

On the following day they were also spotted in a nearby pub watching
the Carling Cup final. The party also made the most of the snow with
sporty Kate matching her boyfriend piste for piste. They have since
returned to St Andrews.

The Queen met four of Britain's guitar greats last night and
asked: 'And what do you do?'

Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck and Brian May were all guests at
a Buckingham Palace party in honour of the music business.

May reminded the Queen that he played the National Anthem on the
roof of the Palace at the 2002 Golden Jubilee concert. 'Oh! That was
you, was it?' she said. Clapton then explained that he, Beck and
Page had all started in the same band, the Yardbirds.

PRINCE William was so chilled on his ski-ing holiday he was seen openly SNOGGING girlfriend Kate Middleton.

A local caught the loved-up pair in a passionate clinch outside the chalet they shared with pals in Verbier, Switzerland.

He said: ?William just grabbed her and kissed her ? it was a real snog. Then he grabbed her and did it again.?

Wills and Kate, both 22, flew home yesterday.

Meanwhile Prince Charles got his claws into a lobster as he toured a shellfish factory in Perth, Australia.

One cover of the express. On the top of the cover there is one picture of william ans kate . He caries kate's ski. The topic is "William the perfect geat treats his girl like a queen".

I can't the cover in big I live in France so if someone have the express.... It will very nice...

Attachments

• Kate et Will 02.jpg
    Kate et Will 02.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 263
Warren said:
Prince William's only female first cousins are Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Lady Louise (Wessex), and Zara Phillips.

All the rest are distant enough to be acceptable and can therefore be considered "fair game".

Well, not quite his only female first cousins. There's also Emily McCorquodale, Celia McQuorquodale, Laura Fellowes, Eleanor Fellowes, Kitty Spencer, Eliza Spencer, and Katya Spencer.

My error

selrahc4 said:
Well, not quite his only female first cousins. There's also Emily McCorquodale, Celia McQuorquodale, Laura Fellowes, Eleanor Fellowes, Kitty Spencer, Eliza Spencer, and Katya Spencer.
:eek: Oops! That was a bad mistake. Sorry! But in my defence I was thinking in the context of a Royal bride for William, thus the Windsor side. I will be more precise in the wording in future! :)

W

Warren said:
:eek: Oops! That was a bad mistake. Sorry! But in my defence I was thinking in the context of a Royal bride for William, thus the Windsor side. I will be more precise in the wording in future! :)

W

An understandable omission, Warren. To be honest, I knew there were girl cousins on the maternal side, but I had to look up the names myself at Earl Spencer's website! :)

Kate and the royal family

The Queen and Prince Charles do not worry about is William's
relationship with Ms Middleton, a 22-year-old fellow student at St
Andrews, who is credited with providing him with much of his
stability during his time there.

Indeed, the relationship between William and Kate - one that many
attribute to youthful exuberance - appears to have acquired a
longevity that friends believe will see it last well beyond their
student days.

As the Mail revealed earlier this week, the couple have, along with
several close friends, just enjoyed a skiing holiday together in the
upmarket resort of Verbier in which the normally painfully shy
William was happy to be openly affectionate - some indication of the
strength of Ms Middleton's position.

Furthermore, the couple have, the Mail has learned, only recently
enjoyed a romantic getaway a deux, this time at Tam-na-Ghar, the
Balmoral cottage given to William by his late great-grandmother the
Queen Mother as a university bolthole.

They have visited there together at least four times, latterly at the
start of February - and, significantly, Kate has also been a frequent
guest at Highgrove, on occasions when the Prince and Mrs Parker
Bowles were both present.

As one royal source reveals: "William sees Kate as a rock. Those who
know them both think he is likely to rely on her even more in the
months ahead and there is talk that she will go travelling with him
for six months directly after their finals."

Crucially, William is known to believe that, even if they do
separate, Kate is someone he can trust for the rest of his life.

Doubtless the relationship is helped by the fact that privately
educated Kate "gets on well" with Ms Parker Bowles and has, it is
understood, BEEN INVITED TO THE WEDDING ON APRIL 8 . Charles,
meanwhile, is said to think she is "solid" and "decent".

Personally I think it's very great if Kate has been realy invited to
the wedding. I hope it's true. We'll see on Aril 8.
What do you think about this possibility kate has been invited ?

Last edited:
Personally, I don't think Kate with be at the wedding. Since she and Prince William are only dating, she would have to been seated away from the royal family at the reception. Also, I don't think there will be alot of people her age there. Mainly just the two Princes, Camilla's son & daughter, and maybe some of the children to Prince Charles' close friends.

kate and Will picture

kate and will

Attachments

• Kate et William 31.jpg
    Kate et William 31.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 364
um, is that really kate's profile up there?

they would be a wonderful couple:D I love them!;)

They should meet each other! They are beatiful!:D :)

kate and will

old pictures

Attachments

• Kate et William 35.jpg
    Kate et William 35.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 504
  • Kate et William 33.jpg
    Kate et William 33.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 407
  • Kate 16.jpg
    Kate 16.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 397
  • Kate 19.jpg
    Kate 19.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 341
  • Kate 23.jpg
    Kate 23.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 306
she's cute but i think its rather too soon for anyone to speculate on the gravity and seriousness of will's relationship with her..

kate's profile

that profile is wrong. how can she be 22 and be born in 1979? that means she would have been 22 in 2001. ok she has to be from the U.K. because as we have seen the UK newspapers can dig up anything and everything about someone especially if they are involved with the royal family.

Prince William and his love...

I have wondered this for quite awhile and just now decided to ask this. I s there really any arranged marriages that go on now a days in the RF because it seems to me with the case of Princess DI and Prince Charles that Prince Charles said that the only reason he married Diana was Prince Andrew ordered him to do so. That got me thinking that Prince William may have had some pressure about marrying girls now a days so my question is this will Prince William ever truly find love at its finest or does he have to settle for a girl of his standards?

I don't know about settling-if you look at the new pictures of William and Kate they look very much in love. I'm not saying that they will get married for sure, but for the here and now William definitely looks enamored, and it would seem Kate feels the same way!

Kate seems to be good for him anyway=not much information is leaked and they aren't all over one another, maybe they ground one another....

blondebeauty123 said:
I have wondered this for quite awhile and just now decided to ask this. I s there really any arranged marriages that go on now a days in the RF because it seems to me with the case of Princess DI and Prince Charles that Prince Charles said that the only reason he married Diana was Prince Andrew ordered him to do so. That got me thinking that Prince William may have had some pressure about marrying girls now a days so my question is this will Prince William ever truly find love at its finest or does he have to settle for a girl of his standards?

Prince Andrew ordered him to it? I have never heard of this. Do you mean Prince Philip his father? What I have heard is that at 32 Prince Charles felt pressure to marry and produce an heir.

Prince Andrew? that's strange? why would he do such a thing? i thought it was his mum...

Ennyllorac said:
Prince Andrew ordered him to it? I have never heard of this. Do you mean Prince Philip his father? What I have heard is that at 32 Prince Charles felt pressure to marry and produce an heir.

while this is true, there was also a certain amount of familial pressure.

More likely his grandmother who, IMO, had been scheming with Diana's grandmother Lady Fermoy for a match.

i've heard that charles had to marry a virgin,is the situation same for william or other princes?

That is true about Charles, but I think the time for that sort of thing is past.

bad_barbarella said:
well i think they should get married

omg paris said she thinks william is hot :) hehe i thought she would like him... she always wears tiaras and pretends to be either...

if charlotte doesnt marry will i think paris should haha :) then these stupid superficial haters royal rules can be put to the test :)

If Paris Hilton does marry Prince William (over my dead body will she ever do that) I can assure you that many of New York's socialites will start to scream bloody murder and with some starting to roll over in their graves.
Her name is already tarnished in their circle and mentioning the name Paris Hilton is already considered to be a big no-no.

Prince William Marrying a Commoner

Would the Rf accept a girl that william wanted to marry that was born a commoner but later in life inherited it. Would she be resented since she wasn't always an aristocat? Also is it required in the Rf for an RF member to have to marry a virgin because if it is then they should change that.

Well, Kate is a "commoner." But she comes from a wealthy family. Both William and Harry will probably marry titled girls and/or daughters of wealthy men. Those are the social circles they run in and those are the kinds of girls they meet and hang out with.

I don't think the RF would resent a commner at all. I they seem very happy with Sophie, but they didn't like Fergie at the end because she brought embarrassment onto the family.

I wonder about the "virgin" thing myself. In this day and age, it might be hard to find a 20 something girl who is a virgin. I'm sure there are upper-class British girls who, in the immortal words of Diana, are "keeping themselves tidy" in the hopes that they will have a chance with William. But I'm sure William will marry a girl who has limited, if any, "experience."

Harry will have much more leeway when it comes to his bride. Charles would have never been allowed to marry someone like Fergie, whereas Andrew was.

Binky said:
Well, Kate is a "commoner." But she comes from a wealthy family. Both William and Harry will probably marry titled girls and/or daughters of wealthy men. Those are the social circles they run in and those are the kinds of girls they meet and hang out with.

I don't think the RF would resent a commner at all. I they seem very happy with Sophie, but they didn't like Fergie at the end because she brought embarrassment onto the family.

I wonder about the "virgin" thing myself. In this day and age, it might be hard to find a 20 something girl who is a virgin. I'm sure there are upper-class British girls who, in the immortal words of Diana, are "keeping themselves tidy" in the hopes that they will have a chance with William. But I'm sure William will marry a girl who has limited, if any, "experience."

Harry will have much more leeway when it comes to his bride. Charles would have never been allowed to marry someone like Fergie, whereas Andrew was.

i would agree your posts!

when Prince Edward dating with Sophie-Rhys Jones before both got married in June 19,1999 because Sophie is former Public Relation busniesswoman and he brought her to Royals meet the HM Queen i dont blames the Wessexes i respectively Sophie because she going with Prince Edward for trips and on vacation with the Royal Family before got married and Sophie still more respect with the Queen and late Queen Mother and Sophie bring her parents to meet the Queen and Royals also i cant believe she did that.

when Prince William brought her girlfriend Kate to skiing on college break but he wanted to bring with her i understand he and Kate been roommates for years.

im not sure about Princess Diana have to recalled to any woman like Sophie Wessex because Diana always do that! i knew that when Diana been recalled to the Queen for more reason!

Prince Harry been dating with girls from Africa and she got bad languages from his dad the Prince Charles and HM Queen im not sure but i dont like his girlfriends who are not respect at Royals in the taboilds but im not sure about that question!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom