News Reports Harry & Chelsy Reunited: November 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it is necessary to bash Kate (without real evidence especially) simply to support Chelsy. They are two different women dating two different men. Why must there be "sides" to choose. All that should matter is whether or not Chelsy and Kate are good for William and Harry and make them happy, which they both seem to be doing. Like it or not, Harry and Chelsy have the luxury of being in a more relaxed position of public behavior as Harry will most likely not inherit the "top job". Harry and William are grown men capable of discarding a relationship if they are not happy in it. Having experienced the fallout of their parents marriage, we should be happy for them both that they seem to have found strong women who love them and can usually handle the pressure. There doesn't need to be a "Team Kate" or "Team Chelsy" as long as both young women continue to support their respective princes in the manner that suits William and Harry best. I admit that I did not care for Chelsy at first, but her scholastic ambition and self assured manner have won me over. Likewise with Kate, her silence during the breakup and steady devotion to William are desireable qualities of a future consort. I just don't buy Kate as soley a gold digging crown seeker. After five years together, I think William would have seen through that facade and certainly not made royal history by getting back together with her.

I am so happy they are together. Their relationship is so like Prince William and Kate's relationship with the on /off thing. :bang:

I agree. I think tht Chelsy is really good for Harry. Kate on the other hand I think wants a title, diamonds and the ability to say that she will be queen. My jury is still out on her.:whistling: I think that she is a good person. i'm just not sure about the intentions.

I think Harry and Chelsy are a good match. It looks to me like there is a lot of passion in the relationship. Willliam and Kate are a totally different couple. With Chelsy and Harry it looks like they are more activity driven, and with Kate and William there's more of a deeper friendship. JMO

I am not saying that I hate Kate, instead I am trying to say that I prefer Chelsy to Kate.

I am not saying that I hate Kate, instead I am trying to say that I prefer Chelsy to Kate.

I do too...she's more chill and seems to be her own person. Like she could care a less to be princess...I like that and it clearly keeps Harry on his toes with all the sycophants around him...

Fotobanka isifa image service

We see more pictures of Chelsy taken just last week on this website. I have to say she is looking rather different - relaxed and more sophisticated than what we are used to seeing her as???

Anybody agree?

Today I am just full of dumb questions! Since Christmas, or maybe after New Years, we have seen very little of Prince Harry. Its almost as if he has fallen of the planet, though I'm sure he's merely fallen off the media radar temporarily. So, the question is, does anyone know if he and Chelsy are reunited?

Cat

Today I am just full of dumb questions! Since Christmas, or maybe after New Years, we have seen very little of Prince Harry. Its almost as if he has fallen of the planet, though I'm sure he's merely fallen off the media radar temporarily. So, the question is, does anyone know if he and Chelsy are reunited?

Cat

Good question. I believe there have been no new photos of Prince Harry since December 12, 2007. And for pictures of him in the company of Chelsy you need to go back one or two months farther back than even that. That doesn't prove anything either way about their relationship, but if they are a couple again, then hooray for them in evading the cameras when together.

It's interesting how their are way more candid pics of Chelsy in Leeds then there are of Kate in London...that seems backwards...

It seems that since Christmas all of the young royals and their respective partners (if any) have been noticably absent from the press. One wonders if Her Majesty had a few words with them over the holidays regarding their behavior....

Cat

Does quiteness (lack pics) of the young royals ie William and Harry and their girl friends since December due Peter's emgagment and inpending wedding?

It seems that since Christmas all of the young royals and their respective partners (if any) have been noticably absent from the press. One wonders if Her Majesty had a few words with them over the holidays regarding their behavior....

Cat

Maybe. Or maybe the girlfriends simply haven't done anything worth putting in the papers. How many times can they put pictures of Kate walking down a street, or Chelsy walking to classes, without wondering, Ok, what was the point of that? :lol:

We know William's wherabouts, can be reasonably certain Chelsy is at university in Leeds, Kate is most likely hanging about in London and we do see photos of her from time to time, and Eugenie is probably back in school as well. But there have been no pubished report regarding Harry, Beatrice and her fella for a while. Though I can't say I miss seeing this bunch fall out of night clubs at three in the morning, I can't remember Harry ever flying so low under the press radar no one has a clue if he is even in England. It just seems a bit odd.

Cat

Perhaps Prince Harry has finally been sent on a mission and they are keeping it very quiet (for a change) to both protect Harry as well as those with him.

I have read somewhere (can't remeber where) that indeed harry and Chelsy are back together. They are apparently keeping their relationship underground (as it were) so that they can heal any open wounds without the press and media glare upon them. It was also reported not long ago that they kept in connstant contact whilst Chelsy was in Kenya and unable to move anywhere due to the political fighting so I think it is a case of the heart growing fonder whilst the heart is apart (if you see what I mean).

On not seeing Harry since 17th December 2007 it may just be the case that he has come to his senses (probably with the help of Chelsy) and decided that he cannot go on drinking as much as he did as frequently as he did. He did seem to be hitting the bottle rather to frequently towards the end of last year.

I have read somewhere (can't remeber where) that indeed harry and Chelsy are back together. They are apparently keeping their relationship underground (as it were) so that they can heal any open wounds without the press and media glare upon them. It was also reported not long ago that they kept in connstant contact whilst Chelsy was in Kenya and unable to move anywhere due to the political fighting so I think it is a case of the heart growing fonder whilst the heart is apart (if you see what I mean).

On not seeing Harry since 17th December 2007 it may just be the case that he has come to his senses (probably with the help of Chelsy) and decided that he cannot go on drinking as much as he did as frequently as he did. He did seem to be hitting the bottle rather to frequently towards the end of last year.
I can't see Chelsy discouragng Harry from drinking as she seems to have a party hardy rep herself. If they are back together and keeping it quite, kudos to them.

Cat

I can't see Chelsy discouragng Harry from drinking as she seems to have a party hardy rep herself. If they are back together and keeping it quite, kudos to them.

Cat

Maybe, but if anyone is going to tell him to do something it will be Chelsy as she is the only one he will listen to.

Maybe, but if anyone is going to tell him to do something it will be Chelsy as she is the only one he will listen to.
When Harry returns to the public arena I for one would not be surprised if he is less than happy and tries, if not to drown his sorrows, but sure make them swim for it!

Leave him alone. He's not even back yet and the prosing, preaching and pontificating has begun.

Hand me the Stolly! :beamup:

When Harry returns to the public arena I for one would not be surprised if he is less than happy and tries, if not to drown his sorrows, but sure make them swim for it!

Leave him alone. He's not even back yet and the prosing, preaching and pontificating has begun.

Hand me the Stolly! :beamup:
Marg, please note the post you referenced and the post it was in response to were written a day or two before we knew Harry was in Afghanistan. At that point we were speculating as to why we hadn't seen Harry in the press since before Christmas. Though as I stated in a previous post, I for one haven't missed seeing the young royals falling out bars at three in the morning. I may have to rethink that now that we know where Harry has been and how upset he probably is to have been made to return to London before his tour was supposed to end. After Afghanistan, Mahiki and Bijou will probably seem like a little slice of heaven!

Cat

Oh, and the first round is on me! :D

The old adage 'absence makes the heart grow fonder' certainly seems to have rung true for Prince Harry and his on/off girlfriend Chelsy Davy. Since his return from Afghanistan the Prince has hardly spent a moment apart from the Zimbabwean - and those closest to them believe a fresh start is on the cards

Harry and Chelsy 'happier than ever' with fresh start on the cards

^sounds lovely sleeping on a houseboat under the stars! Sad for Harry though that the paps found him in Africa.

It sounds really romantic where they are at but at the same time the sound of crocodiles around scares me!...Hope they are having fun..

Yikes! :eek: There's no way I'd be sleeping in that little tent perched on top of that rickety looking houseboat in crocodile-infested water. I hope they're enjoying themselves though.

Last edited:
check out the house boat
>> THE KUBU QUEEN <<

It really looks nice the bathroom looks modern enough the decor is a bit lacking for a prince but he is on safari LOL

They have bedrooms in the boat and I am betting the press made up the fact they are sleeping in the top tent it is two single beds in that with mosquito nets the website says LOL not exactly a place to be romantic.

It does look like a lovely place but I would have to agree crocs, hippos, they are not my idea of fun....guess that is why I could never be Harry's Princess LOL
:rolleyes:

I hope they have a wonderful time and come back engaged!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom