The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 01:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
New photos of Chelsy Davy on 26th

1-2-3-4
IMO she is probably not like Kate, paparazzi lover! Every time their pictures of her she is either looking away or not smiling at them. Who knows.

Philip Elmer-Dewitt, in Time Magazine
Old 11-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR Princess View Post
IMO she is probably not like Kate, paparazzi lover! Every time their pictures of her she is either looking away or not smiling at them. Who knows.
She seems to prefer to be more anonymous...which makes her more likable. I mean she is choosing to continue on with school and she could've easily chosen a more paparazzi-friendly zone if she liked the attention...

Old 11-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Courtier

And its the medias choice --- pretty pictures---sad pictures---unhappy pictures, etc. Whatever will sell the most they are going to use.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:23 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndaW View Post
And its the medias choice --- pretty pictures---sad pictures---unhappy pictures, etc. Whatever will sell the most they are going to use.
True, but they choose the picture of her, its not like they directed her. "Hey Chelsy, look sad today!"

Philip Elmer-Dewitt, in Time Magazine
Old 12-02-2007, 03:58 AM
Gentry

Chelsy spends night with Prince Harry | News | News of the World

Sunday Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: News / Showbiz :: Chelsy glower show

and on her facebook profile she claimed she was in a relationship
Old 12-08-2007, 05:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Harry takes Chelsy on a make-or-break African holiday

Prince Harry is taking Chelsy Davy on a romantic African holiday after persuading her to give their relationship another try.
The couple will fly out this weekend after a series of heart-to-hearts about their future.

They plan to spend the next few days soaking up some pre-Christmas sunshine.
Chelsy, 22, is still intent on quitting her course at Leeds University and may return to Cape Town, where her parents have bought her an apartment.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 12-12-2007, 01:16 AM
Gentry

Is there a reason that she is going to Leeds instead of somewhere closer to London? Is the course that much better, or did she want to avoid causing a media feeding frenzy?
I quite like Chelsy, she's her own person and what you see is pretty much what you get, and she and Harry seem to have the same energy level. I do wonder if Harry can keep up with her intellectually. If there's significant gap, it will be interesting to see how they deal with it.
Old 12-13-2007, 08:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm going to try re-posting these pictures they got deleted in case anyone missed them and still wants to see them.

Chelsy arriving home without Harry (although reports indicated he'd be coming along)12/10/07

http://i9.tinypic.com/8a34il2.jpg

I thought this was intresting according to the article Harry is supposedly in the car behind her dropping her off. 12/1/07

http://i4.tinypic.com/89gthcn.jpg

From TheMirror

I was also going to re-post the ones from a week ago with her friend Olivia Perry aka Bubble, but I decided not to.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Chelsy Davy on the balcony of her family apartment in Durban
Pic - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 -Pic5 -Pic 6
Old 12-19-2007, 08:09 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Chelsy Davy on the balcony of her family apartment in Durban
Pic - Pic2 - Pic3 - Pic4 -Pic5 -Pic 6
Chelsey is really a beautiful girl, and clearly the woman of Harry's dreams. But I have said this before and will say it again, these too are just so young. Its cute to watch this story, but I wouldn't take to heart anything too serious at this point in either of their lives.

But I would love to see him end up with her or someone like her one day down the line. She is beautiful, smart, independent and knows how to show Harry a good time. I wish them the best no matter what happens.
Old 12-19-2007, 08:17 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I'm going to try re-posting these pictures they got deleted
The link was deleted because the website required login and password access to view the pictures. If TRF members can't view pictures freely, there's little point in posting a link.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The link was deleted because the website required login and password access to view the pictures. If TRF members can't view pictures freely, there's little point in posting a link.
Ok sorry about that I'll try and post pictures from sites of which everyone is allowed to view.
Old 12-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Commoner

I also hope Prince Harry end up with Chelsy or someone similar to her. Chelsy has genuine love for Prince Harry. She doesn't appear to want him because of his title. She doesn't rely on him to entertain her with his friends and family. She has her own friends and she has a life outside of her relationship with Prince Harry. She appear to be going to college for an advance degree and she doesn't pose in front of the paps and complain later about it. Because of all of this...I like her.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:01 AM
Courtier

IMO, Chelsy is a very unattractive girl. This is simply based on viewing the two different sets of photos of her from this page, the one of her in the bikini and the other of her walking on the street. She looks like really tired < ed >
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 12-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Commoner

Well wouldn't you be with the paps following you around all the time and not giving you a moments peace and quiet. I bet you look unatractive at times!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 05:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Okay calm down no need to be defensive. Maybe Chelsy wasn't having a good day when those pictures were taken.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:47 AM
Commoner

No I will not calm down!!! At least with Chelsy we get to see the real side of her. She isn't interested in perfecting a smile just for the cameras alias Kate Middleton and therefore she seems to have coped an awful lot better than the older one. At least when Chelsy smiles, we know that she is truly happy!.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Gentry

What's with the Kate hate? She and Chelsey are two entirelly different people with different expectations when it comes to romance. I think that Kate knows that she needs to go out with her 'best face' on due to the interest of the Paparazzi. I think she saw herself one too many times in the paper not looking her best and does her part to make sure that doesn't happen in the future. I think that Kate is a bit more private than Chelsey and does the best she can. It cannot have been easy for her last April and May when all those hurtful things were printed about her and her family. I think she decided to wear a mask in public and be seen to her best advantage.
Back to Chelsey, I have to say some days she looks better than others. I don't think she's the type to go out with perfect make up all the time, she's comfortable with the more natural look when the mood suits her. I think she has way more intellectual capacity than Harry, which is a Good Thing and she's not the shy type when it comes to letting him know what she wants. I think he can appreciate that. Keep in mind that for some Windsors, love come early and does not fade. I think we will know what's up with these two, more so than with his elder brother.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think Chelsey feels as though she shouldn't try to sell herself to the public.. I mean.. She doens't think she should have to impress anyone.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Commoner

Chelsy knows that all she has to impress is Harry. Chelsy loves Harry becuase he is a normal guy doing normal things. Chelsy knows that it is probable that Harry will never be king so therefore she can look 'normal' and be more relaxed in public. Kate on the other hand is just with William because of the name and Kate knows that the public were seething when she didn't have a job (she doesn't even now, i don't think) so she probably feels smilling is justifying her reasons not to work 9-5. Once Chelsy has finished her studies I suspect that she will travel a little more maybe six months or so and then settle down intoa role where she is working 9-5 five days a week. She will reep the rewards of that from the public. This is so because her parents have kept her grounded amongst all the money and wealth they have. Chelsy picked a Wolkswagon Polo to drive around in here in Britian not an Audi like Kate. Chelsy also paid full price for the car whereas kate got a 'special deal' on her car. Kate is the spoilt one here not Chelsy.

Tags
chelsy davy, prince harry, relationships