The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalone3 View Post
It may be true about magazines,with their flip flopping on Bradgelina,but we expect better from royalty.
but the point is that we don't know that really did break up. the media will make up a story if it needs something.

Old 11-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

One question: for how long?

Old 11-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

till he starts showing Independence and she complains that hes never around any more
Old 11-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Commoner

lol, i've never heard of on/off relationships used as much as this term is used in the British media for describing the princes and many British celebs, with respect to who they are dating!
Old 11-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
but the point is that we don't know that really did break up. the media will make up a story if it needs something.
I agree with you Duchess. We really don't now if it was a true break up between Harry and Chelsy or the press making a spat into a major breakup.
Old 11-25-2007, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Daily Mail is now reporting they've been talking but doesn't confirm anything. Says she feels her life is up in the air and doesn't kno what to do but she wants to work things out with Harry. I don't get how more opposite the tabloids can get.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Commoner

In a portuguese magazine called "Lux" in the frontpage it is said that Chelsy has forgiven Harry
Old 11-25-2007, 04:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Shes seems so needy Does HRH Know what hes doing will he ever learn from his mistakes only time will tell I Suppose.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

God this is so annoying William and Harry have become really annoying lately.
And they're not a perfect couple BeautyLenor no one is.
Old 11-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
God this is so annoying William and Harry have become really annoying lately.
And they're not a perfect couple BeautyLenor no one is.

Sirhon 11234 and others... could it possibly not be the princes fault, but the press and their making money on news that is personal and maybe not never true on each of the relationships with their girlfriends?

I really wish we would have LEARNED from Princess Diana's life and death - about the press.
Old 11-25-2007, 08:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

But they know that their every action will be on the first cover pages of tabloids the next day regardless if its private or public.

And I certainly have learned from the Princess of Wales' life and death about the press.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe the princes sould learn from Princess Diana's life and death-and stop being such media whores.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Maybe the princes sould learn from Princess Diana's life and death-and stop being such media whores.
I'm sorry but that is so ridiculous. You can tell they dislike the media and paparazzi. They aren't photographed that often and I'm sure thats because they try to avoid. They cannot stop the tabloids from running articles about them all the time. The media is the one to blame, not William or Harry.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Courtier

Regardless, it still must be terrible to always be in the fishbowl, every action will be captured either by the media or on someone's cell phone
Old 11-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

New photos of Chelsy Davy on 26th

1-2-3-4
Old 11-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
New photos of Chelsy Davy on 26th

1-2-3-4
I don't know if it is the paparazzi or her relationship, but she sure doesn't look happy.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Heir Apparent

She seems to look miserable in papz shots(from what I've seen over the years for the most part) so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the fact the papz are following her.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

They're human. They're going to go through rough patches like any other couple, and if they need some time apart to figure out if the other person is really who they want, then they should take it.
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
Old 11-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe the tabloids are just saying their back together to sell papers.---I do have a question though,why are these royals always photographed in the back seat of a car in plain site?GET THINNED WINDOWS
Old 11-27-2007, 12:22 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I don't think Prince William is a media whore. To the best of his ablilty he keeps us in the dark about his personal life.

I do feel sorry for Harry, but he should have learned by now. Maybe Chelsy's ultimatium on his behavoir is helping him now with the problem of the media. I wish Diana could have been their for him.

Tags
chelsy davy, prince harry, relationships