Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they get blocked from ever entering the UK?

'Blocking' them would grant them a wholly undeserved status and importance. Such action is taken against terrorists, criminals or 'political undesirables', of one sort or another.
There is NO NEED for that in this instance.
Should they 'get on that plane' and arrive at Heathrow, they can join the crowd as any other 'stranger' might.. and crane their necks for a distant, passing sight of the relative they have consistently sought to humiliate..
They will NEVER get any closer than that..

Last edited:
Sam is whining on social media because her campaign to smear Meghan has backfired on her. Meghan took hits, and still taking them, but Sam and Jr didn't count on the press to report negative things about THEM. The tabloids are just manipulating these half siblings. They know the standard operating procedure of the BRF, but they're egging on the Markles, granting them interviews so they feel important. The tabloids are hoping the Markles will do something stupid so to extend the story, complete with pictures.

NSam is weighing in on local UK politics

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.st...-set-up-for-the-homeless-at-a3826756.html?amp

The bit with the housing? Nobody's fooled. She's using a local issue to disrupt the wedding. Still harmless?

Last edited by a moderator:
The bit with the housing? Nobody's fooled. She's using a local issue to disrupt the wedding. Still harmless?

This woman definitely has delusions of grandeur that what comes out of her mouth actually matters. Its kind of sad that she doesn't realize that being given a platform to express herself in the media, that platform also has a noose and a court jester in attendance.

I would be willing to bet my last peanut butter cup that none of these Markles will pay out of their own pocket to get to the UK for the wedding. I also seriously doubt that any of them are slated as "royal correspondents" either as that would be one thing harped on by these people ensuring that people tune in to watch *them*.

Interesting they have details but no pictures.

Meghan Markle: Family and Background

Oh hope she’s not doing a interview with her. Enough of that

They are affiliated with the same Church Agape International. Oprah knows Michael Beckwith and has had him on her show many times in the past.

With how awful the UK press is, having an ally like Oprah is wonderful for her.

Last edited:
Oh hope she’s not doing a interview with her. Enough of that

I doubt it. If that were happening they wouldn't be so open about it. Besides Doria doesn't talk. I doubt she starting now. I would guess she and Oprah just got antiquated. If Oprah invited me to lunch, I would go.

Why would Doria be meeting with Oprah now, just weeks before the wedding. All of a sudden they’re friends now.

Seems it isn’t just the Markles who are trading on royal connections.

Last edited:
Who says they are friends? They not. They attend the same church. That said, no pictures? The Daily Mail follows her mother constantly and yet she went here for hours and nothing? I have my doubts.

Interesting they have details but no pictures.

Which makes me think they're full of it. The way the story is written seems to want us to think of Doria in a bad light, suggesting she is about to blab to Oprah on national television...

Why would Doria be meeting with Oprah now, just weeks before the wedding. All of a sudden they’re friends now.

Seems it isn’t just the Markles who are trading on royal connections.

And Rudolph is already sure that's what she's doing without proof. So mission accomplished Daily Mail I guess?

Last edited:
They attend the same church. That must be why Doria was there for 6 hours and seen leaving with bags of gifts.

Nothing to do with the fact the wedding is this month. Oprah has all the church members over to mansion for lunch. No biggie.

FYI Oprah does not pay for interviews. Doria is free to meet with anyone she would like and Oprah meets with people who she does not interview all the time. I hope she had a good time IF this story is true.

They attend the same church. That must be why Doria was there for 6 hours and seen leaving with bags of gifts.

Nothing to do with the fact the wedding is this month. Oprah has all the church members over to mansion for lunch. No biggie.

Oprah has interview Michael Beckwith numerous times. Friends who had attended tapings of the show get gift baskets. Unlike the UK in the US gift giving is not wrong.

If it is even true. Who says there is an interview? Maybe she just wanted to meet her? Of course it is because she is the mother of Meghan. But it is funny how you are comparing her to the Markles without any proof so fast. Which is exactly what their goal was. As said, I find it funny they always post pictures of Doria when they stalk her but this one time she is allegedly somewhere for HOURS with someone very high profile and there is not one snap? Yeah. I am highly suspicious.

Last edited:
Articles get posted all the time without photos regarding Meghan and Harry.

There’s coincidences and then there’s ‘big coincidences’.

Doria Ragland visiting Oprah at her mansion for 6 hours weeks before the wedding is a big coincidence ;) interview or not.

Its also very possible that Ms. Winfrey wanted to send a special gift to Harry and Meghan through Doria.

If the DM *saw* Doria bearing gifts, why didn't they just happen to get a photo?

Sounds very speculative to me. :D

It has long been necessary to mentally separate Ms Markle from the disreputable antics of her family ,but not from her parents behaviour, which has been [to date] irreproachable. I do hope this won't change....despite the 'siren' calls [and goody bags] from Ms Winfrey..

Coincidence of what? Oprah meets with alot of people and is known for being a wonderful host, Oprah and Doria are connected by the same church, Oprah has talked with Michael Beckwith many times.

Until their are pictures, this is another Daily Fail story that might not even be true or if it is it is exaggerated.

Coincidence of what? Oprah meets with alot of people and is known for being a wonderful host, Oprah and Doria are connected by the same church, Oprah has talked with Michael Beckwith many times.

Until their are pictures, this is another Daily Fail story that might not even be true or if it is it is exaggerated.

You seem like you’re hedging your bets. You give excuses as to why Doria just happens to be with Oprah weeks before the wedding but then go on to say it’s the Fail so not true anyway.

Presumably Oprah didn’t have Doria over for lunch prior to Harry, I wonder what changed.

You seem like you’re hedging your bets. You give excuses as to why Doria just happens to be with Oprah weeks before the wedding but then go on to say it’s the Fail so not true anyway.

Presumably Oprah didn’t have Doria over for lunch prior to Harry, I wonder what changed.

She can have lunch with anyone she wants and I hope she had a great time, if it actually happend.

I really think lunch with a great host and ally like Oprah is great for Doria.

Don’t know if the story is true, but it’s possible that Dora may know O. O is a distant cousin on my late grandmother’s side of the family. She’s a good friend to many people.

I would hope folks would know that if Dora even thought about giving a interview to O, it would be done with the full blessing of Meghan, Harry and Palace officials.

We don’t know if the story is true though.

I see nothing wrong with Doria meeting with Oprah myself.

I wonder who knew she was going there. Surely someone said not a good idea. I’m not saying she has done anything wrong but if true 6 hrs and baskets of gifts why do that now.

Its also very possible that Ms. Winfrey wanted to send a special gift to Harry and Meghan through Doria.

If the DM *saw* Doria bearing gifts, why didn't they just happen to get a photo?

Sounds very speculative to me. :D

This is me. The DM is typically full of it but if they can snap random pictures of Doria walking her dog and going for a jog, yeah I side eye stories her her holding gifts from Oprah with no a picture in sight. That is just me though.

I mean... maybe that interview will come out in a few weeks. :D

But honestly. I hope they did meet. Make an ally in her Doria. Might come in useful.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but if she was there for 6 hours it was probably something to do with taping Super Soul Conversations. Michael Beckwith has been a regular guest and is known as a spiritual advisor to Oprah. Doria attends the same church. I actually have friends who have attended Super Soul tapings and it is customary to leave with a gift basket after the taping. Oprah regularly tapes at her home in Santa Barbara.

Regarding an interview with Oprah.....Oprah does not have anything planned for the royal wedding. Usually it takes a couple of months to produce a special and all of the documentaries about the royal wedding have been announced. Oprah has not made any announcements.

If Dora give one to O, it would be with royal blessing. But again, we don’t know the reason for the rumored visit. No pics to back it up either.

This is me. The DM is typically full of it but if they can snap random pictures of Doria walking her dog and going for a jog, yeah I side eye stories her her holding gifts from Oprah with no a picture in sight. That is just me though.

I mean... maybe that interview will come out in a few weeks. :D

But honestly. I hope they did meet. Make an ally in her Doria. Might come in useful.

I hope she has an ally with Oprah. The UK press has demonized this woman, called her a thug, called her a dirt poor decedent, followed her on her errands, called her poor because she went to a laundrymat, put her life in DANGER by publicizing her address making her at risk to terrorists. Allow public commentators to call her racist slurs. I hope she met Oprah and now has a powerful ally after all she has dealt with and continues to deal with from the UK PRESS!
Save

If Doria is giving an interview at least it's to someone that is credible. Doria has probably has had enough of Meghan getting dragged through the mud by the tabloids and the Markles and want to say her piece, talk about the daughter she raised and loves. Going to Oprah is smart, an Oprah interview guarantees national coverage. The respectable US media will run parts or all of it. Has CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC and other legitimate outlets ran a Sam or Tom Jr interview? The CBS special about Meghan didn't mention the half siblings. Again the US tabloids don't bother about the Markles. Personally I think Doria should lay into her former step children for what they have done to her child, she won't wallow in the mud with them.

Last edited:
I don't need photographic proof of Doria leaving with gifts, if there's one thing that H&M have taught me it is that just because there aren't photos doesn't mean it didn't happen (constant flights back and forth, secret getaways, etc).

Even if it's true that she met with Oprah just as a way for O to congratulate Doria or pass on gifts for H&M imo it was not a good idea considering the Markle circus that is going on, why deflect attention away from them when they are self destructing? Keep your head down and let them bury themselves in the court of public opinion.

If she did do an interview imo it was another misjudgement by Harry & Meghan's advisers, one that will be commented on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom