Meghan Markle: Family and Background - November 2017-May 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The press are relentless. No reason to be stalking a private citizen like this.

According to the Daily Fail he also bought (gasp) potatoes, milk, bread and paper plates at Walmart!!!!!!!!

Meghan Markle's father Thomas buys toilet | Daily Mail Online

When we will be treated to photographs of Thomas Markle taking out the garbage? I can't wait.... ?

I don't remember this off the top of my head, but were we treated to the same riveting news stories about the Middletons during the engagement?

Just wondering how much of this is general Daily Fail trying to churn out story 763 of the day, and how much of this is Mr. Markle's geographic distance and relative newness to the royal scene (compared to the Middletons who were in the UK and had six years of stories already exhausted by the engagement) making him seem like a bigger news draw than he is or desires to be.

Lord help us, can they not leave the old guy alone?

These stupid articles have cured me of my clicking on useless articles habit.

I'm going to boycott Clickbait articles until May 19th.

Now is the time for Tom, Sr. to get his funnybone in working order. If he's being photographed and written about just doing everyday, normal stuff that the rest of us do without even thinking about it, why not have fun with the press. Start stepping out with novelty T-shirts that state "Your Daily Fail" or "I'm With Stupid" or similar. It could be fun.

Ah but that's just an amusing thought. He really is best off just ignoring these pests and getting on with life. Hopefully once the wedding really gets into full swing there'll be other stories to cover and Mr. Markle will be in the UK and protected from the media.

Not too much longer to go.

BTW: I avoid all clickbait articles. Period. ?

Samantha is at it again. She's gone to some low level tabloid telling none of the Markles received invitations - including Tom Sr. She must have missed the reports that Dad is invited. But she's hoping to get one.

This is a new low level of pathetic here. The invitations were sent out three weeks ago. If it hasn't shown up in the mailbox by now Sam shouldn't bother to buy a new hat and dress. I guess the wedding correspondent gig is really a bust since she's still begging for an invite.

Its all going belly up for Samantha. the "low level" tabloid says it all. The big guns covering the wedding have seen her for who she is and isn't interested.

The woman needs a reality check. Its the only one really coming her way anymore.

Samantha whining about the fact she didn't get invited is pathetic. She is actually pissed that some well deserved people selected for their services got invited over her as "family" because she deserved to be included. She is a riot and delusional.

Samantha whining about the fact she didn't get invited is pathetic. She is actually pissed that some well deserved people selected for their services got invited over her as "family" because she deserved to be included. She is a riot and delusional.

... and very soon to be forgotten and obsolete. ;)

I don't remember this off the top of my head, but were we treated to the same riveting news stories about the Middletons during the engagement?

Just wondering how much of this is general Daily Fail trying to churn out story 763 of the day, and how much of this is Mr. Markle's geographic distance and relative newness to the royal scene (compared to the Middletons who were in the UK and had six years of stories already exhausted by the engagement) making him seem like a bigger news draw than he is or desires to be.

Yes, we were. If I recall we were treated to an equally riveting article (with pictures as well) of Michael Middleton riding the lawn mower while cutting the grass.

At this point, until the actual we wedding we will continue to get this mindless articles (and videos of Meghan as a child).

Samantha is going from public to private with her twitter too, often she changes it multiple times in a day or a week. So she makes sure her whiny tweets about not getting an invitation are seen, but can't be replied to.

The entitlement is so strong with her. She is the first one slanting and trashing Meghan in the press, on her twitter, yet is throwing a fit when Meghan doesn't invite her to her wedding. She talks about forgiveness, but it seems more about this wedding than any forgiveness.

Funny how between calling each out in the public which one was more horrific to Doria and Meghan while growing up, the siblings Tom and Sam, seem to be in contact about this wedding and getting invites.

She actually had the nerve to say that her brother deserved an invite as well. Also Ninaki and her 2321321 videos. She keep harping on the fact 2000+ strangers were invited but she was not. She has zero self awareness. Then she closes it by saying the family going there anyways. Good luck with that.

The recent actions of Samantha, Tom Jr, Thomas Dooley, etc. show how truly oblivious they are.

After they had sold their sister/aunt numerous times did they really think they were going to get an invitation. How ridiculous are they?

The only family I think we are going to see represented are Doria's family and perhaps the Markles (like her niece Ashley). You know, the people who are not speaking out in the press.

The "family" has the right and the freedom to go wherever they want whether it be London, Windsor or Timbuktu but their chances of getting anywhere near the royal wedding stand as big of a chance as mine would if I were to think I could just "show up" at this wedding.

Pity the poor pub that has these family members sipping on a pint or two while watching the wedding on the TV there and trying to convince patrons that they're family members and *deserved* to be in the front row in St. George's Chapel.

I feel very sorry for Meghan's dad, it must be awful having people watch every single little thing he does and since he seems to be of a reclusive nature, it must be doubly bad. I just hope that he treats it as a learning experience for the big day.

As to Samantha et al, they really are delusional and the funny thing is, if someone wrote a sitcom about them it would be hard to find anyone to back it let alone screen it because they would think it just too unbelievable, I mean, no one could possibly be that mean and that stupid could they?

If Samantha has no contact with her children, she cannot know if they received invitations or not.

The recent actions of Samantha, Tom Jr, Thomas Dooley, etc. show how truly oblivious they are.

After they had sold their sister/aunt numerous times did they really think they were going to get an invitation. How ridiculous are they?

The only family I think we are going to see represented are Doria's family and perhaps the Markles (like her niece Ashley). You know, the people who are not speaking out in the press.
I agree 100% ! They don't deserve to be invited !:bang:

This woman doesn't know the meaning of graciousness and acceptance when it became painfully obvious that she wasn't to be invited to the wedding. Does she actually hope that if she bleats it loud enough and often enough that Meghan will have an "ooops" moment and dash off an invitation to placate someone that has gone out of her way to deride, denigrate and belittle her to the press and anyone else that would listen? Samantha doesn't want to be there because its her half sister getting married but because of the status she thinks being there will afford her.

Samantha is the antithesis of what one would call a family member.

Sam's Twitter tantrum is making the news and Kensington Palace is doing the no comment routine. Good, don't engage in this nonsense. Sam didn't say her kids weren't invited; they maybe invited and that is what's setting Sam off.

I feel sorry for Tom Sr. He is probably humiliated by his family for their behavior. They have disgraced the Markle name to the point other family members are tainted by it. It's probably one reason why he doesn't want to give interviews - he would have to explain or defend his older kids' actions.

As for these would be wedding crashers, good luck getting pass security. The police may have these people on a watch list as potentials for causing a ruckus. I wouldn't be surprised if news reports come out that one or several Markles have been arrested.

Why Tom Jr's sons surname are Dooley and not Markle?

Samantha isn't only demanding an invitation for herself, she dictating a whole set of people 'deserve' an invitation. For humanitarian causes, of course. For graciousness and for family. Her tantrum is actually hilarious, and I bet there aren't many people who wouldn't sympathize with Meghan for NOT wanting to invite this drama to her wedding. Samantha getting tabloid pages is working against her agenda, she's humiliating herself, not Meghan.

Now she is ranting about how the Markles might be presented with a Coat of Arms and how offensive that she (the 1st child of Thomas Markle who is Harry's 15th cousin!!) is not invited.

You can't make this stuff up. She basically implying she is more important than Meghan.

It is interesting that the US press does not rabidly follow the shenanigans of the attention seeking Markles. While the British press weaponizes them to bully Meghan. Any reporter worth their salt would not publish their stories without putting the narrative together. Morton said that he tried to talk to Sam but her PRICE was too high. The Uncle was the one who sold out the father's address to the media. The brother tried to bribe MM into setting up a pet shelter for him and when she did'nt sold his story to in touch. The nephews have sold story and pictures and video to the tabloids. The "single best friend" has a creepy amount of videos that she has sold. Both half siblings have been accused of using racist language regarding Meghan's mother as well as Meghan as a baby. The brother LIED about Harry meeting the father.

All of the lies, the selling out for money, the bribery, the embarrassing Meghan so she will pay them to shut up, all this evidence and the British press gives them free reign to shame and bully Meghan without any push back.

The more I think about it, if the half siblings are able to be this mean and nasty and bullying towards Meghan in their adulthood, I can imagine how they must have been to her during her childhood.

Each time I see that graduation photo of Samantha and Meghan, it strikes me that Meghan is leaning in to be next to her half sister while Sam looks as she's trying to move as far away as possible from Meghan in a "don't get too close to me" kind of way. Anyone else notice this?

Leopards cannot change their spots.

The more I think about it, if the half siblings are able to be this mean and nasty and bullying towards Meghan in their adulthood, I can imagine how they must have been to her during her childhood.

Each time I see that graduation photo of Samantha and Meghan, it strikes me that Meghan is leaning in to be next to her half sister while Sam looks as she's trying to move as far away as possible from Meghan in a "don't get too close to me" kind of way. Anyone else notice this?

Leopards cannot change their spots.

The brother called Meghan buckwheat a clearly racist term and smoked weed around her with his friends and yet they maintain how much they loved her. The sister called MM's mother the MAID and was resentful of MM. These two adults are 20years older than Meghan and lived their own adult lives while Meghan was a growing child and yet they somehoe cling to victimhood. They both have GROWN children who they are estranged from and yet they expend boundless energy trying to get a wedding invite and zero attention to their direct children. And yet the British press remains complicit!

Its hard for me to believe that the British media is printing these "sibling" stories because they actually believe their rantings or even think that people will buy into their act. Most likely, just as we do here, they're actually seeing these people for who they really are and are laughing at how easily they can bring ridicule on themselves.

As has been said before, you can't make this stuff up. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom