The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt
That would be insane. Can you imagine a Charlotte and Harry baby! I don't even want to!
I bet it would be gorgeous!

Old 09-12-2005, 09:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez
I bet it would be gorgeous!
Charlotte is a pretty calm girl, her trying to tame a miniture Harry would be crazy. It would be a cute kid, with Charlottes appearance, harry's red hair, and Diana's shyness and personality.:) awww..

Old 09-13-2005, 03:37 PM
Aristocracy

Bet the baby's hair would turn out auburn or something close to it. It would be a cute baby.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

I Cant choose lol i think there both AMAZING
Old 11-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Commoner

Kate Middleton video

Hi. Great thread you've had going here :)

Personally I reckon Kate Middleton's far more suitable to be a royal than Chelsy but then I guess we know and have maybe seen too little of Chelsy to form a balanced opinion?

{ed}

Regards,
Joanne
Old 11-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

I think Kate suits more as a princess than Chelsy
Old 11-19-2005, 01:20 AM
Nobility

After seeing the new pictures the sun has of Chelsy (!!!), I can defintely say that kate is more classy.
Old 11-19-2005, 06:32 PM
Courtier

We don't know too much about Chelsy, but I still prefer her, I really dont know why... But I think is just because She's different I mean she's not considered "good girl" and at the same time she's dating a prince... A party prince... Chelsy doesnt look snobe at all, and Kate does... hahahaha I hate my arguments... Whatever... I prefer Chelsy :p
Old 11-19-2005, 07:37 PM
Commoner

New Chelsy pics in The Sun

I have to agree completely with Regardez. Sorry if someone already posted this but here's the link to the very unclassy photo of Chelsy in Saturday's Sun newspaper: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530906,00.html

Just my own opinion but...Oh no! Please don't let Chelsy become a Princess!!!

Joanne
Old 11-19-2005, 08:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
I have to agree completely with Regardez. Sorry if someone already posted this but here's the link to the very unclassy photo of Chelsy in Saturday's Sun newspaper: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530906,00.html

Just my own opinion but...Oh no! Please don't let Chelsy become a Princess!!!

Joanne
lol this happens all the time... who remember the pictures of Lady Di working out????? sooooo.... is not a picture that tells if a girl is classy or not
Old 01-11-2006, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

I'd go with Kate. I can see her joining the royal family one day, but I think Chelsy would be a disgrace to the family if she ever married Harry.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
lol this happens all the time... who remember the pictures of Lady Di working out????? sooooo.... is not a picture that tells if a girl is classy or not
well i think that was different. first of all, i dont think we saw di's crack there and second these photos of chelsy were taken at heathrow airport. a public place if there ever was one. i think a girl with any sort of class would make sure she wasnt showing her crack before she went out in public.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:11 PM
Royal Highness

Not that I'm saying showing her bottom is classy, but I recall reading about Diana's first evening dress after her engagement and how much her bossom was on display. To quite a few people, that was not an classy act either. Well, they got over it.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Nobility

Wow, those are some really low pants ... I almost didn't know where to look when I downloaded the picture! Still, we all have these unfortunate moments. I'd rethink the lower half of my wardrobe a bit, though, if I were her.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Royal Highness

Kate vs Chelsy?
Well, in a fight Chelsy will win, she seems tough and could smack her cold and save some for William too.
But on class, style, demeanor, elegance and discretion Kate is a nova star while Chesly just a passing meteorite looking for a place where to crash and crack into pieces.
Kate will be a formidable Princess and Queen Consort. Chelsy, on the other hand, seems to be destined to be this millenium's Duchess of York. And you don't need a crystal ball to see that future.
Old 01-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
i think a girl with any sort of class would make sure she wasnt showing her crack before she went out in public.
I agree with you here. Why would any girl for that matter go out in public like that and to think she may be part of the Royal Family what was she thinking- those jeans look ugly not flattering at all. Poor choice in dress sense. We should be lucky she wasn't wearing a Thong :p
Old 01-11-2006, 11:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo

But on class, style, demeanor, elegance and discretion Kate is a nova star while Chesly just a passing meteorite looking for a place where to crash and crack into pieces.
Kate will be a formidable Princess and Queen Consort. Chelsy, on the other hand, seems to be destined to be this millenium's Duchess of York. And you don't need a crystal ball to see that future.
Hi Toledo,
Loved the meteorite and crystal ball theories- you always make me smile:)
Old 01-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Royal Highness

You know me, I got a thing for methaphors and a little dash of sarcasm and humor in my perceptions. Old habit of mine.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Royal Highness

Tabbitha, I think Kate is destined to be a Queen, a great one she will be. The maturity she shows at such early age is perfect to help balance William's lack of trust for the press. She conducts herself with nerves of steel when the paparrazi are on the prowl.
So William, if you are around here reading this, marry her! :)

Got to go now, is reaching midnight over here. See you tomorrow
Old 01-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo
Tabbitha, I think Kate is destined to be a Queen, a great one she will be. The maturity she shows at such early age is perfect to help balance William's lack of trust for the press. She conducts herself with nerves of steel when the paparrazi are on the prowl.
So William, if you are around here reading this, marry her! :)

Got to go now, is reaching midnight over here. See you tomorrow
So True,
Kate seems quite wise and down to earth for her age and I wish them all the best if he decides to Marry her.I think she's a lovely girl. Nighty night then - go and rest your weary head.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton