The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

I believe Will just needs someone to agree with and support him.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Serene Highness

I think that no one of the two couples´ll marry.
Anyaway i guess Wills and Kate relationship is more serious. But i don´t like her. Really i don´t know why, lol.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think either one will be married, I don't like Kate either.

Old 08-22-2005, 10:46 PM
Aristocracy

It's not that I don't like ethier girl. I really don't know them. But, for me it just seems that these are their 1st real relationships . But, I just see them marrying later in life & to others.

as for william needing someone to support him & agree with him. That is true. HOWEVER, she also should be allowed to have her own mind. Nothing worse than a YES MAN( or women) People like that do no body any good.

I mean she doesn't have to say black when the royal family says white. But, Wills futur wife will have some kind of a brain. It would do THE FIRM good for the next generation of Princesses to show the future generations of girls & women that they( women in general) matter also. Women are more than Brood(sp) mare only around to have kids.

That is what Diana felt like. She was there only to supply children & nothing more. This is the 21 century. The Royal family can't keep living in the past, & doing things the way they were done in the past.
Old 08-22-2005, 11:27 PM
Royal Highness

I think it was a mistake for Kate to move in. I think it would send a better message if she didn't move in cuz it portray more of a message that she was serious about getting married. Instead of doing the easier, more accessbile thing of moving in, she shoudl have had her own place. So if they do end up getting married, the element of surprise woudl still be there. Now w/ her moved in, it would not be surprising. It will be too expected.
That's why I kind of hope there will be another love for WIlls down the road. One that will not do teh easy thing and move in, but will be a pleasant surprise.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Aristocracy

I'm really surprised that Kate was allowed to move in at all. Though the royal family may like and approve of her, they usually have a tendency to look down upon that. I guess it's a step in a new direction, though.
Old 09-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

Who is the Cuter Couple

I think wills and kate are the more mature couple, but cute as well. Most likely to get married I'll have to say william and kate because I think harry is just having fun with chelsy and not really wanting to settle down with her. Just living for the moment.:)
Old 09-01-2005, 04:07 PM

Cuter William and Kate .
Old 09-01-2005, 04:11 PM
Heir Apparent

do charles and camilla count? :)

i find them both great couples. both girls kept such a low profile and seem to be much in love with william and harry. however, if i had to mention one it would be william and kate as we know much more about them than harry and chelsey.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

harry's marriage will probably be very entertaining. With his personality and by judging by the girls we know about, the marriage will not be boring.

Old 09-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree. Harry's life is never boring.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggleofcrazypeople
I agree. Harry's life is never boring.
And that's why I like him better! He more interesting!:) :p
Old 09-03-2005, 09:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

But I think that just lately he (and Chelsy) have been recieving so much attention.
Old 09-05-2005, 01:47 AM
Nobility

Harry and Chelsy seem really sweet together. William and Kate have been so busy denying their relationship, they don't look as cute a couple. But I'm only saying that because of how the media has portrayed it. William and Kate just want to remain private, so their relationship seems boring, coz the tabloids never have any great goss on them. Well, except for a few nights ago when they were photographed pissed . Maybe things are changing?:p
Old 09-05-2005, 03:26 AM
Serene Highness

I think and hope that Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Prince Harry with Charlotte Casiraghi marry.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

That would be insane. Can you imagine a Charlotte and Harry baby! I don't even want to!

Old 09-05-2005, 06:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I think it was a mistake for Kate to move in. I think it would send a better message if she didn't move in cuz it portray more of a message that she was serious about getting married. Instead of doing the easier, more accessbile thing of moving in, she shoudl have had her own place. So if they do end up getting married, the element of surprise woudl still be there. Now w/ her moved in, it would not be surprising. It will be too expected.
That's why I kind of hope there will be another love for WIlls down the road. One that will not do teh easy thing and move in, but will be a pleasant surprise.

What suprise???? it's not like they wouldn't have sex at her place or his. So what is the suprise. Frankly, she should know what she would she was getting into. The whole 9 yards & all. that way she is better prepared. not moving in with someone does not send the message that you are ready for marriage. Not moving in sends the message that you want to be on your own & have your own space.

the Fairy tales of the young Virgin brides is pretty much over. Look what happen to the last one. A young girl not truly knowing what she was getting into. Boy was she in for a SUPRISE.
Old 09-06-2005, 11:24 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilal
I think and hope that Prince William with Princess Madeleine of Sweden and Prince Harry with Charlotte Casiraghi marry.
PM and PW would make a cute couple! I'm sure the Royal Family wouldn't mind that.
Old 09-06-2005, 12:58 PM
Commoner

I like more Harry and Chelsy cause they can make always surprises.They are a very cute couple.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

I think Harry and Chelsy would be more fun, but Wills and Kate make a little more sense.

Tags
chelsy davy, kate middleton