Kate vs. Chelsy

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it really matter whether or not she went after him if she makes him HAPPY and he feels better with her love and support?

people who cares if she did this..as long as Will is happy than , it's non of our business!!!!

sparks said:
people who cares if she did this..as long as Will is happy than , it's non of our business!!!!

IT IS. we are free to talk whatever we want.:D

....becouse, the royals get paid from our taxes. that's why.

segolen said:

... since the United States doesn't have a royal family or royal anything, our taxes don't go to the "royals". Their countries pay for them not the United States.

Lisele said:
... since the United States doesn't have a royal family or royal anything, our taxes don't go to the "royals". Their countries pay for them not the United States.

i was talking about UK

Last edited:
segolen said:
:D :D :D That's one of the funniest and the most honest things I've heard in a long time!Even though Iam from U.S I feel your pain.While you work hard,the royals go on vacations and spend your hard earned money.Don't worry, it's OK.:)

I am not really impressed with Chelsy, but I think that Harry would marry her because that seems the kind of crazy thing he would do. I like Harry, don't get me wrong. But he is someone who likes the shock effect and I think he would love the look on Granny One's face if he married wild Chelsy. It would be like a bit like Andrew and Fergie. I'm sure Chelsy would be similar to Fergie in making those early mistakes. Remember how Fergie used to goof up on her public engagements?

I'm sure Harry would want to marry Chelsy for the shock effect because he obviously enjoys being the rebel, but the difficulty might be convincing Charles and the Queen to give their blessing.

Lisele said:

While it is certainly true we do not have a royal family, We support a President, Vice President, two houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court all of whom have great health benefits and awesome salaries (which they keep voting to increase). Meanwhile the middle class and the poor have either insufficient or no health insurance and jobs are hard to come by. It doesn't matter where you live, you are always paying the way for someone else to lead a charmed life!

As Benjamin Franklin said "There are only two certainties in life: Death and Taxes." And boy do we get taxed here in the States!!!

tiaraprin said:
While it is certainly true we do not have a royal family, We support a President, Vice President, two houses of Congress, and the Supreme Court all of whom have great health benefits and awesome salaries (which they keep voting to increase). Meanwhile the middle class and the poor have either insufficient or no health insurance and jobs are hard to come by. It doesn't matter where you live, you are always paying the way for someone else to lead a charmed life!

As Benjamin Franklin said "There are only two certainties in life: Death and Taxes." And boy do we get taxed here in the States!!!

Gotta love Benjamin Franklin..we would be friends:cool:

Harry's polo shirt said:
Gotta love Benjamin Franklin..we would be friends:cool:

Amen to that Harry!!!:p :p

I really don't understand comparing the two girls. They dating two differant boys and therefore its not a one or the other situation. They both could end up married to the Princes, or one or neither. I think they're each suited for the Prince they are with. I do think Kate would manage herself a lot better as a Princess/Queen but Chelsy would probably create a lot of entertaining storries for us to discuss! And about the picture and such, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Diana had a picture of Prince Charles on her wall long before they were romantically linked.

Feberin said:
I really don't understand comparing the two girls. They dating two differant boys and therefore its not a one or the other situation. They both could end up married to the Princes, or one or neither. I think they're each suited for the Prince they are with. I do think Kate would manage herself a lot better as a Princess/Queen but Chelsy would probably create a lot of entertaining storries for us to discuss! And about the picture and such, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Diana had a picture of Prince Charles on her wall long before they were romantically linked.

the same as Kate. She once shared with a close friend that she fancy Wills.This was before they started dating

I think every girl in the world has shared with a close friend that they fancy Will. Chelsey would very interesting she would keep this forum very active.

From what I have seen, I think Kate is a good girl that William has chosen and has the potential to be a good Princess and Queen. I don't know about Chelsy. I know Harry needs someone to keep up with him and keep him interested, but Chelsy is a little too "racy" for membership in the Royal Family. Harry has to pick someone a little more toned down. I think (I hope) this happens as he matures.

When Harry gets older he will probably calm down and mature. He does need a girl who keeps him interested. Chelsy probably wont be as accepted in the royal family as Kate is.

But, if everything works out the way it should, as William marries and has children, Harry and Harry's wife are going to be less relevant to the monarchy.

Of course, that's a Big If. And I hope Harry marries a girl who is good for him.

To me, Kate is so plain.She doesn't have that charm which Diana posessed.She really doesn't stand out.No doubt that she is pretty but so are many other girls walking across the street.Nothing very special.Chelsy on the other hand, is the girl which people love to hate.She has more of a personality.Ofcourse, I don't these women personally, so all of this is my opinion!:)

polop said:
To me, Kate is so plain.She doesn't have that charm which Diana posessed.She really doesn't stand out.No doubt that she is pretty but so are many other girls walking across the street.Nothing very special.Chelsy on the other hand, is the girl which people love to hate.She has more of a personality.Ofcourse, I don't these women personally, so all of this is my opinion!:)
I agree somewhat. I like how Chelsy has a personality, but I don't think that Diana stood out before she was a princess. Diana was just one of the girls. Kate is the same way. So we should give Kate some time to begin showing her true self.:)

The Comparison

polop said:

It has already begun. The comparison. It is unfair to compare Kate or any other woman to Diana. Let Kate be herself and make her own mark on the world.

Bravo! There'll never be anyone comparable to Diana. Kate, in my opinion, is her own woman and people need to let her find her niche. And as for the attractiveness factor, I've seen plain, baby, and she ain't plain. She's quite attractive, really. Diana, in her early twenties, remember, wore long billowy skirts that made her butt look like the size of Texas and she wore a very-Beetles bowl haircut. She ended up a fashion icon.

polop said:
To me, Kate is so plain.She doesn't have that charm which Diana posessed.She really doesn't stand out.:)

What do you mean by charm? Personality or a physical appearance. If you meant personality, I believe that none of us had the chance to know Kate enough so we can not really judge her this way. If you mean physical appearance, Kate is different then Diana was, but she is also a very good looking girl.

segolen said:
What do you mean by charm? Personality or a physical appearance. If you meant personality, I believe that none of us had the chance to know Kate enough so we can not really judge her this way. If you mean physical appearance, Kate is different then Diana was, but she is also a very good looking girl.
What I meant by charm was that something that just makes someone speacial and stand out.That girl at the party,that everybody notices.Diana in a way had that.She had a charm and a sparkle in her eye that made you feel like she is hiding something from you.Kate doesn't really seem to show much of a personality.She is very plain, and predictable.No doubt that Kate is good looking, but not drop dead gorgeous.(not that it doesn't make her a good wife for william.)Her appearance isn't very unique, if you know what I mean.Diana was pretty, but she had that glow in her face,that thing that made you feel like she was just like you,she was happy to see you etc.And by the way you're right segolen,none of us really know that well, but still she doesn't really seem that interesting.:)

grecka said:
Bravo! There'll never be anyone comparable to Diana. Kate, in my opinion, is her own woman and people need to let her find her niche. And as for the attractiveness factor, I've seen plain, baby, and she ain't plain. She's quite attractive, really. Diana, in her early twenties, remember, wore long billowy skirts that made her butt look like the size of Texas and she wore a very-Beetles bowl haircut. She ended up a fashion icon.
You're right.There will never be anyone like Diana.Kate can be the queen of England all she wants, but there was only one queen of hearts;Diana.:)

tiaraprin said:
It has already begun. The comparison. It is unfair to compare Kate or any other woman to Diana. Let Kate be herself and make her own mark on the world.
Quite frankly tiaraprin,it's hard not to compare Kate to Diana.Afterall,she could be the next queen.:)

polop said:
What I meant by charm was that something that just makes someone speacial and stand out.That girl at the party,that everybody notices.Diana in a way had that.She had a charm and a sparkle in her eye that made you feel like she is hiding something from you.Kate doesn't really seem to show much of a personality.She is very plain, and predictable.No doubt that Kate is good looking, but not drop dead gorgeous.(not that it doesn't make her a good wife for william.)Her appearance isn't very unique, if you know what I mean.Diana was pretty, but she had that glow in her face,that thing that made you feel like she was just like you,she was happy to see you etc.And by the way you're right segolen,none of us really know that well, but still she doesn't really seem that interesting.:)

I think Kate is benefiting from the examples before her of what is right and wrong in royal behavior. When you are dating the heir to the throne, it is best to be non-controversial and tight lipped. The girl has to have fears or making a faux pas. Spending time or marrying into the Windsors is a frightening prospect!! Look at what happened to some of Charles' girlfriend along the way. People stepped up and dished unsavory gossip, Diana's sister foolishly babbled to the press, and some saw what they were in for and ran for their lifes (Lady Jane Wellsley).

I think comparing the two is useless.they've quite diffrent personalities as the two brothers are not like each other,Chelsy might be party girl or so but knowing about Harry's personality you'll find that they definitly fit each other.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but is Kate short for Katherine or is it just Kate?

thanks

catherine , i think

She has been called as Catherine Middleton on graduation ceremony in St. Andrews

Last edited:
Yes it is Catherine because during William and Kate's graduation, her name was called out as Catherine Middleton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom