Kate Middleton Current Events 1: July-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Heir Apparent
City
North Little Rock
Country
United States
if you would post pictures of Kate Middleton girlfriend of Prince William since her graduate from St.Andrews and polo,around in London and PW hold her

Sara Boyce

sara1981 said:
if you would post pictures of Kate Middleton girlfriend of Prince William since her graduate from St.Andrews and polo,around in London and PW hold her

Sara Boyce

In light of our attachment growth problem, there's no need to re-post pictures of Kate at her graduation from St. Andrews.

They have been posted already in this thread on William's graduation: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6297&page=1.

Have a look in the Forum Support and Feedback forum. If you don't see a thread there that tells you what you want to know, just go ahead and start one over there.

Kate intives to Balmoral from HM QueenII

Kate Middleton Girlfriend of Prince William for 2 years acceptance intives from Prince William's Grandmother the HM QueenII to Balmoral for summer vacation

Sara Boyce

Well, I think that is wonderful for William and Kate if this is something they want.

Seems Her Majesty and the rest of the family will be checking her over for suitability. Prince Phillip is a sucker for a pretty girl, but Princess Anne will be watching her like a hawk as will the courtiers!!
I hope William coaches her on the numerous rules of protocol and may she not sit in Queen Victoria's chair as one of his father's girlfriends accidently did!! I sincerely hope Kate knows what she is getting into by going up there with the entire royal family!!

If this is true, good luck to Kate. What a wonderful gesture on the part of the queen. I truly think that she loves her grandchildren and only wants the best for them.

pictures from http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/postSearch.do?testo=kate+middleton&arch

pictures from http://archive.olycom.it/olycom/postSearch.do?testo=kate+middleton&archAll=true
000010w.jpg
000007w.jpg
000008w.jpg

000006w.jpg
000005w.jpg
000004w.jpg

000003w.jpg

Last edited:
princess gertrude said:
If this is true, good luck to Kate. What a wonderful gesture on the part of the queen. I truly think that she loves her grandchildren and only wants the best for them.

Yes,The Queen really loves her grandchildren so much.Especially her recently new grandaughter lady Louise Windsor,she is said to be really much adored of Louise.She would be a great Granny.

she is a very good looking girl with a nice body. As I know, she is into many sports.

I don't think she's that thin..I mean she has meat on her body..just look at her arms..and all.. i mean I think she's health..and that's good!!!..U know I've notice she looks good on some pics and she looks not so good on others!!!

more pics of Kate..thanks to Olycom

000004w.jpg

000002w.jpg

000007w.jpg

Last edited:
I think Chelsy is sooo much more pretty than Kate, Kate is always dressed like a old woman lolllll

Paula** said:
I think Chelsy is sooo much more pretty than Kate, Kate is always dressed like a old woman lolllll
LOL ,Verry judgemental.Kate usually dresses nice and sporty.

oh please! Kate is more classically pretty. Chelsy is no great shakes. she looks like a spoilt brat!

i agree completely. kate dresses more conservatively, but at least she has modesty and thats ok. chelsy looks bratty, and dresses too skanky. She has no style at all, and thats a lot worse than how kate dresses. kate looks a lot more friendly too

Kate dresses more class than Chelsy..but u know what? Chelsy is still a teenager..give her a break!!!

From NewsCom:

Kate at Wedding with Wills~

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 430
  • Wedding2.jpg
    Wedding2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 459
  • Wedding3.jpg
    Wedding3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 536
More Pics

Still from NewsCom

Kate Leaving Club after night w/ Prince William and Prince Harry~

Attachments

• KateClub.jpg
    KateClub.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 817
  • KateClub2.jpg
    KateClub2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 576
  • KateClub3.jpg
    KateClub3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 477
One More ;)
A cute (and rather rare) pic of the two of them together~:)

Attachments

• WillandKate.jpg
    WillandKate.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1,448
she is from Bucklebury, Birkshire, UK ( I hope I spelled it right. Dam speling) " smiles"

I heard that Kate is like 4 yrs older than Will..is dat true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom