Kate Middleton Current Events 7: April-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wrote, "I saw the set of those pics of Kate and it showed her getting into her car, now I can not be sure that she did not park her car, get a bus etc but I am sure if she actually got on a bus they would have that picture" on the previous thread.

I just wanted to say I was wrong and ISIFA have pictures of Kate getting on the bus, I guess it is a good idea. No stress with parking or congestion charges.

Yeah I saw those pics. Sad she can't even get on a bus without it being frontpage news.

Yeah, its hialrious to read these silly headlines, as if though anything is unque about a young woman getting on the bus. A nice way to get your way around shopping in london is to rely on the subway system.

Exactly its not like she was doing charity work. The press has to redifine what they consider "princess material" because going on a bus isn't one of them.

kaydura0717 said:
Exactly its not like she was doing charity work. The press has to redifine what they consider "princess material" because going on a bus isn't one of them.

I like Kate, but I agree with what you mean. Taking the bus doesn't make you a noble person and worthy of admiration.

What does getting on a bus have to do with whether Kate is princess material? :confused:

ysbel said:
What does getting on a bus have to do with whether Kate is princess material? :confused:

The reporters have nothing better to say is all but it's a lot better than making up some horrible story. I suppose we (and she) should be greatful of that.

Well what they are doing is building her up and putting her on this pedestal and then if she does one tiny minor mistake they were crash her down and critisize the heck out of her. So really she doesm't truely win.

I guess Kate didn't go to the officer's Ball, it hasn't mentioned her anywhere and there are no pictures. That's a shame, I thought those pictures of her trying on dresses mean't she was going. I would have liked to see her all dressed up.:(

HRHAmy said:
I guess Kate didn't go to the officer's Ball, it hasn't mentioned her anywhere and there are no pictures. That's a shame, I thought those pictures of her trying on dresses mean't she was going. I would have liked to see her all dressed up.:(

There shouldn't be pictures of the ball at all, as the press were banned and apart from one new officer or his guest, the others were courteous enough to leave their cameras and cell phones at the door.:( Just because there are no pictures does not mean she wasn't there!:)

Skydragon said:
There shouldn't be pictures of the ball at all, as the press were banned and apart from one new officer or his guest, the others were courteous enough to leave their cameras and cell phones at the door.:( Just because there are no pictures does not mean she wasn't there!:)
Well according this Sun article in the Chelsy Davy thread, somebody got a picture of Wills and I would assume if they got one of him they'd get one of Kate too (if she was there). Hopefully if she was there and someone snapped her, they will appear.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006170338,,00.html

Last edited:
HRHAmy said:
Well according this Sun article in the Chelsy Davy thread, somebody got a picture of Wills and I would assume if they got one of him they'd get one of Kate too (if she was there). Hopefully if she was there and someone snapped her, they will appear.

Yes indeed. It would now appear that quite a few 'guests' and new officers ignored the request for privacy. The army apparently had photographers in for the earlier session, so there are pictures 'floating' about.
Most of the other officers and their guests, even though they had cameras and cells with them, only took pictures of their party.
Security was supposed to be tight! :rolleyes:

THE NEW DIANA & FERGIE?

15 April 2006
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...e_id=383135&in_page_id=1770&in_a_source=&ct=5

ONE'S SHY, DEMURE AND TIPPED TO MARRY A FUTURE KING.THE OTHER'S LOUD, BRASH AND HAS CAPTURED THE HEART OF HIS YOUNGER, FUN-LOVING BROTHER. SOUND FAMILIAR . . .
ON THE face of it they couldn't be more different. One is blonde, the other brunette. One is voluptuous, the other willowy. One is a boisterous party girl, the other reserved and somewhat introverted. In fact, ostensibly the only thing Chelsy Davy and Kate Middleton have in common is that they have both just been voted among the 100 sexiest women in the world by the readers of lads' mag, FHM magazine.
Oh, and the small matter that they are in line to become princesses. Indeed, while there can be no denying they differ hugely, they have been romantically involved with Princes William (Kate) and Harry (Chelsy) for so long they are almost part of the furniture.
So William and Harry are making their first tentative steps into independent adulthood, each with a strong woman by his side.

Last edited:
princesslily said:
The simple truth is William was there as a guest of Harry's and was not allowed to invite a partner.
'

In actual fact, Harry could have invited her as well as William and Chelsy!:rolleyes:

Kate is toeing the line
12 April 2006
Daily Star

PRETTY Kate Middleton is getting used to royal life by sitting on a throne . . . to have a pedicure.
Prince William's 24-year-old girlfriend sat in style during a £500 five-hour pampering session yesterday at a Chelsea beauty salon.
She chatted to pals on her mobile while a beautician tended to her toenails. Kate also had a haircut and manicure at the Richard Ward salon, where Prince Edward's wife Sophie, 41, and Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, 34, are among the regulars.

Last edited:
looks like kate is cunning as some never thought she is.

^ I'm beginning to think that she is not that innocent...

coolgirl said:
looks like kate is cunning as some never thought she is.

Why, because she uses the same salon that 100's of others use, that Tara and Sophie happen to go to? :confused:

I reckon! If she never attended to her appearance people would call her a slob. C'mon people she is a woman. Women do from time to time enjoy paying attention to their appearance and pampering. Sheesh give her a break.

^ and Skydragon, I think coolgirl is refering to the other article of the new diana and fergie. Am I right or wrong?

Queen Zenobia said:
I reckon! If she never attended to her appearance people would call her a slob. C'mon people she is a woman. Women do from time to time enjoy paying attention to their appearance and pampering. Sheesh give her a break.

I bet Kate never thought she would have to put up with all this as part of loving William.

pl - Only coolgirl can say if you were right or wrong but, it really doesn't matter does it. :confused:

I just wish I could afford such an expensive treat. I don't quite get the aim of the story, was it a bad thing for Kate to have five-hour pampering or was it because the five hours were spent at a Richard Ward's?

princesslily said:
^ and Skydragon, I think coolgirl is refering to the other article of the new diana and fergie. Am I right or wrong?

yeah, i was refering to that article. i think kate's fine but if it was really true that she wasn't really invited by the royal family to the Cheltenham and that she only made it look like she was invited... wasn't that cunning enough?

Unless I am missing something....you can't make it look like you were invited to be in the royal box. Either you are in or you are not. So I am going to say she wasn't cunning. She is William's girlfriend. You can't make that up.

i am basing my judgment with the article i saw about chelsy and kate. I SAID if the article was true.

but if it was not, then i'd say she'd make a fine girlfriend for prince william.

Zonk1189 said:
Unless I am missing something....you can't make it look like you were invited to be in the royal box. Either you are in or you are not. So I am going to say she wasn't cunning. She is William's girlfriend. You can't make that up.

You are right Zonk1189, the only way you get into the Royal Box, if the Royals are present is by invitation and even that, apparently, is after you are security checked. :)

coolgirl said:
yeah, i was refering to that article.

Thank you for the clarification coolgirl. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom