Jessica Craig

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparks

Gentry
City
San Francisco
Country
United States
Hey, what was really going on w/ Jessica Craig and Prince William

Will u guys also post some pics of her?

they used to date for a very short time ( some1 might say they didn't, but they did LOL) . Anyway , she is a very rich girl, daughter of the owner of Lewa Down game reserve in Kenya. She is studying in London ( I'm not sure if she graduaded yet or not ). Wills and Jecca C. are still good friends. This is what I know so far.

William used to use Kate as a cover for his and Jecca's relationship; Kate knows how difficult it is for him to have relationships so she helped him out. Now that Will and Jecca aren't together, he is with Kate.

Harry's polo shirt said:
William used to use Kate as a cover for his and Jecca's relationship; Kate knows how difficult it is for him to have relationships so she helped him out. Now that Will and Jecca aren't together, he is with Kate.

What! Kate helping Will covering his relationship with Jecca and now having one with him. Smells unhealthy. Hope it's not another Diana vs Charles infatuation, they do not work.

While Will was "dating" Kate, he kept going to Africa to visit Jecca. Sounds odd to me.

Here are some pics of her at a wedding. Don't remember who's.

Attachments

• jecca2.jpg
    jecca2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10,655
  • jecca.jpg
    jecca.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 9,092
Harry's polo shirt said:
While Will was "dating" Kate, he kept going to Africa to visit Jecca. Sounds odd to me.
I don't think is odd. Kate and Wills had some "rocks" in their relationship , like everyone else and they needed some time off each other and they got it. (I'm talking about last year when Wills went to Kenya) . It doesn't meen if you spend some times with your old friends you are cheating on your girlfriend( boyfriend).
As I remember, he took Kate on the wedding of his friend last march, and Jecca was there as well , but as a friend not as a girlfriend. Kate was his girl. ;)

I think those pics were from the wedding of William's friend Hugh Van Custem. Here are some more plus one of Jecca at her family's place:

Attachments

• Jecca.jpg
    Jecca.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12,591
  • Jecca2.jpg
    Jecca2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,638
  • Jecca3.jpg
    Jecca3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 2,985
which do u guys prefer Jessica or Kate?

I heard Jecca Craig is a lot older than William. Does anyone know how old she is?
I prefer Kate as well!

I think william and Jecca are the same age. However I read that in a blog, so it isn't very reliable! I like Kate much more than Jecca too. Whats up with Tara Palmer-Tomlinson-she gets on my nerves.

What's with her hat? She wore the same one, or at least very similar, to the other van Custem brother's wedding. It didn't match either outfits.

Tara Palmer-Tomlinson? who is she?

Incas said:
What's with her hat? She wore the same one, or at least very similar, to the other van Custem brother's wedding. It didn't match either outfits.
may be the hat is her " signature". I've seen her without a hat and she looks much better. I love hats, but this particular hat is a bit " country " to me;) and to her LOL

sparks said:
Tara Palmer-Tomlinson? who is she?
I dunno who she is, but will check later on "google" and will send you a posty

segolen said:
I dunno who she is, but will check later on "google" and will send you a posty

i read Prince William's biography said Tara Palmer-Tomlinson is friend of Prince William and also godfather of Prince Charles and she went to skiing with Prince Charles and Prince William,Prince Harry

Sara Boyce

Jecca is much prettier, but I think I prefer Kate. There is something very sweet about Kate. Kate also seems more able to handle the pressure to be discreet, which is so vital for any royal relationship. I think Kate is someone William can completely trust with his deepest, darkest secrets, and I have the feeling she would never betray any hint of his secrets to anyone, not even her best gal pal or a particularly close servant/friend.

^^Yeah, u might be right...but we never know what Kate is acutally like..we've never met her..But just the look of her face can't tell us of who she really is..looks can be decieving..but u never know..u kno..I think Jecca is pretty too..and tall!!!

a choice between two evils??

you guys are too funny! :)
"the dark side" = Jecca shippers? hehe
that's hilarious

both Jecca&Kate are pretty. i like them both. but living together before married, i don't like that idea, esp. for royals. nah, i know i'm old fashioned.:rolleyes:
btw,what 'shipper' mean? is it short for 'worshipper'?

I don't like them living together either. Most relationships don't work out when they live together before marriage, because they don't try as hard for it to last. I think Will and Kate are making a HUGE mistake.

I don’t have anything against when an unmarried couple live together, but I agree that a future king should be a bit more conservative in this matter, unless he is very serious about her.

hehehehe
easy and borring.it depends on how long you live together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom