The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #341  
Old 08-23-2012, 04:41 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Peach View Post
As for Harry's exploits in Vegas, well, it appears from various message boards and comment sections that the Brits don't have an issue with a young man enjoying himself. I personally think that the "atta boy" attitude has a lot to do with Harry's youth, charisma and looks. (Had the Prince Andrew of today been caught in a similar position, I think the commentary would have been far, far different, and as for his daughters... shudder).

he problem however, is that at some point these very same posters are going to wonder why such very, very ordinary people are in such extraordinary positions, and they're going to wonder why such a very, very ordinary man who did not earn the position, is fit to represent them. What is so special or different about him? If Divine Right is well and truly dead (which, along with modern technology, allowed Harry's forefathers to do whatever they pleased), why are men like Harry in such extraordinary positions of privilege? He was not elected to his position, he did not earn it through sweat and tears. If monarchies are to continue in the 21st century the people in such extraordinary positions will have to earn it somehow; and it will have to be through living exemplary lives like the Queen.
Exactly. Harry has lived off the image that people like him for being rebellious and is having a life. But as he gets older, he will have to change his antics or the above szenario will happen. I doubt people are willing to tolerate another Andrew (in the making, so it seems) in the future.

Harry is now a senior royal representing the Queen and an army officer who cannot go and say job is job and fun is fun.

The quoted post says it all - he has to earn his priviledges or bow out.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #342  
Old 08-23-2012, 04:46 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 18,121
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana View Post
Are you sure people don´t care? Ask a homeless, ask one that doesn´t have health inssurance. I bet they care. And you suggest Harry paid for his trip and the drinks he probably invited this girls? With what money? Fact is you can´t be sure either.
A homeless person has a lot more to worry about that what a royal is doing on holiday, I doubt they're going to care. As for the health insurance person, we have the NHS, everyone gets heath care and if they wish to go private they pay.

I suggest Harry paid for this trip using his money he has either inherited or earned in his pay. Fact is you can't be sure either.

This is a bigger issue outside the UK, of course in the US because that's a country hungry for gossip. The palace is 'angry', nobody else is really bothered. Harry's done what most of his family have done in the past, I think one poster mentioned that Harry's naked pictures can join his fathers and his uncles.
__________________

__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #343  
Old 08-23-2012, 04:52 AM
Lenora's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Riga, Latvia
Posts: 2,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
Really Lenora? You dont think there was anything wrong with what he did? Am I the only prude out there or for that matter, am I the only woman, who was once young mind you, that believes in being respectful of your elders, your family your heritage? I mean really people, there is no such thing as restraint anymore with young people. I dont understand it. How can anyone bring such shame to thier family and not even CARE what the outcome will be? Seriously, forget the naked pics, how can you not think about your family and how things will affect them? Can people really be that selfish and self centered that all they think about is themselves and what makes them and only them happy? I really hate to think that Harry IS that selfish and self centered and that he only cares about himself. He seemed so genuine on his visits as a representative for the Queen and really seemed like he cared but, this makes me think he was just a fake. Could he really be that heartless? Im starting to wonder what the real reason is that he has not been able to have a meaningful relationship with anyone. I would hate to think that he could care less what his father and granny think or his brother for that matter. I wonder about his character now and if he really is such a fantastic individual. I believe in being yourself and enjoying life to the fullest but, when it comes at such a high price, I would never do that to my family or to myself for that matter. Just my opinion.
Actually,my opinion of his actions is rather negative, but if the world hadn't seen these pics, nobody would know about his hidden actions.
For me, the king's Juan-Carlos's hunting incident was much more serious.
Reply With Quote
  #344  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:17 AM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,190
Yes o.k. You may be right there. I have to agree that the Juan Carlos thing is really disgusting but Im not surprised by his actions. He is a fake anyway, common to me. Harry though. Its very disappointing since I had so much faith in that young man. I suppose I will get over it.
Reply With Quote
  #345  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:22 AM
LadyGabrielle's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: kapaa, United States
Posts: 1,190
And in actuality, do you really think there would not have been pictures no matter what? Someone would have taken pictures somehow. There would have been someone around who was waiting in the wings to make a few dollars.
Reply With Quote
  #346  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:50 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Good analysis on the harry case
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-lost-boy.html

Sheepish Harry returns to Britain
Prince Harry pictured moments after photos of his naked Vegas romp hit the internet (but he's still got a hug for a mystery blonde) | Mail Online
Reply With Quote
  #347  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Melbourne & Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
...is an alcoholic and obviously in need of a royal or military intervention
As it was I who initally made comments in regards to having an issue with alcohol I do feel it necessary to reply. You may think he has no issue when drinking and consider it to be a little harmless fun, but I disagree.

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest that he is an alcoholic (not at all), but as a recreational drinker he has trouble holding his own and evidently consumes it irresponsibly. Irresponsibly to a point of having little to no inhibition.

When on the booze, he consisnetly gets himself into some precarious situations and the said situations generally seem to make it to print. Surprise surprise.

When around people you know and trust wholeheartedly, do whatever you like within reason as good friends are not likely to sell you out. Funny that he tends to enjoy the company of those he doesn't know at all well and who have nothing to lose by exploiting their time with the 'party prince'.

It's not all 'sh*ts and giggles' and as a man of global interest and immense responsibility, he should have surely by now, at the age 28 (almost), started to understand what just can happen when you socialise with people who have nothing to lose.

He needs to grow up, in this regard, as no one is going to do it for him.
__________________

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Reply With Quote
  #348  
Old 08-23-2012, 05:59 AM
Lee-Z's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Heerlen, Netherlands
Posts: 2,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
ouch, that one isn't particularly kind to Prince Andrew....
Reply With Quote
  #349  
Old 08-23-2012, 06:02 AM
Osipi's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 6,636
The big issue of taxpayers paying for the RPOs is a no go for me. When you really think about it, Harry has protection 24/7 every day of his life no matter where he goes except for being on duty possibly. The RPOs would be with him whether he was partying in Vegas or cow tipping in Nebraska.

An amusing thought is that the pictures could have been worse. What if it was a naked Harry hugging a naked Ryan Lochte. Can you imagine the insinuations? Perhaps there is one that's not been released ... yet.

In another thread there was posted the pic of Harry's butt shot and to me it looked to me as if it was shot in a bathroom like environment (hot tub?) as to the right of the pic it looks like there's a bathroom kind of sink. Someone walking into the room took the shot of them unexpected so no threesome.

Do I think this will affect Harry in the future? He's a man that works hard and plays hard and takes both seriously. The fact that these pictures were released was an unfortunate outcome of one night during what seems a week long holiday with friends for Harry. It'll all be past news shortly and there'll be Harry's butt jokes and wolf whistles and teasing for a while but I think life will go on as planned for Harry without looking back. Will he party hardy again? I would bet that is a sure thing.
__________________
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Reply With Quote
  #350  
Old 08-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Myself1995's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere, United States
Posts: 237
The part that interests me about this whole story isn't naked Harry, it's all the people writing in from England saying that if you're in England and you try to see the pictures (say at the TMZ website) all you get is a message saying they are blocked in the country you're trying to view them in. I knew they could ban them from being published in a British paper but I didn't know they could block you from seeing them on sites outside England if you are in England. Anyone posting from England? Are you unable to see the naked Harry pics anywhere on the web?
__________________
“You are a member of the British royal family. We are never tired, and we all love hospitals.”
Queen Mary (consort of George V) quotes
Reply With Quote
  #351  
Old 08-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Zonk's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Somewhere in, United States
Posts: 11,329
You know what I find so interesting?

That a majority of the people outraged by this whole thing don't appear to be British. Based on this forums, the Daily Mail (shocker) and the Telegraph a lot of British appear to be slighlty dismayed, bemused, or he say he is a single young man in Vegas not hurting any one, etc. There is definitely a feeling that he is a man of privilege and should act accordingly, But it doesn't seem to be a big thing to them. Maybe because they can't see the pictures?

Nothing to the extent of what is going on on here.

What does that say about us or the British?

Honestly I think because its Harry. 20 years from now he probably couldn't get away with this if he continues with these sort of antics. And definitely if had been a York Princess I am sure the talk would have been to have her (and her parents) sent to the Tower if at all possible. I remember some of the discussion when news came out that Eugenie streaked about her college campus (which apparently is somewhat of a tradition) and there were no pics to speak of. Talk about a double standard.

Very interesting.
__________________
.

Reply With Quote
  #352  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Washington, United States
Posts: 1,139
It is so difficult now for anybody to have any privacy now, especially if you are a celebrity. Even if the media hadn't purchased the photos, there would be no way to stop the photographer from posting them on Facebook or another public website. I believe that the royal family, including Harry, have a right to some privacy, though. I might feel differently if I thought Harry was calling the media every time he makes a move, but he doesn't. These photos was obviously taken indoors, there is no evidence that he was nude out in public areas.
Reply With Quote
  #353  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:41 AM
An Ard Ri's Avatar
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: An Iarmhí, Ireland
Posts: 15,826
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
You know what I find so interesting?

That a majority of the people outraged by this whole thing don't appear to be British. Based on this forums, the Daily Mail (shocker) and the Telegraph a lot of British appear to be slighlty dismayed, bemused, or he say he is a single young man in Vegas not hurting any one, etc. There is definitely a feeling that he is a man of privilege and should act accordingly, But it doesn't seem to be a big thing to them. Maybe because they can't see the pictures?

Nothing to the extent of what is going on on here.

What does that say about us or the British?

Honestly I think because its Harry. 20 years from now he probably couldn't get away with this if he continues with these sort of antics. And definitely if had been a York Princess I am sure the talk would have been to have her (and her parents) sent to the Tower if at all possible. I remember some of the discussion when news came out that Eugenie streaked about her college campus (which apparently is somewhat of a tradition) and there were no pics to speak of. Talk about a double standard.

Very interesting.
That's very true Zonk,I was thinking the exact same thing myself!

Remember what happened was in the privacy of Harry's hotel suite and not meant to be splashed across the world. Though it is still embarrassing and shows perhaps Harry's poor judgement I have a bigger problem with the people who sold these photo's,to me it says more about them than Prince Harry.

Besides the photo's I seen are hardly scandalous,a bit of bare white royal skin and nothing too racy.Had he posed nude for playgirl then I might change my tune.
__________________
20th of December 1963,Birth of The Infanta Elena, Duchess of Lugo
Reply With Quote
  #354  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 11,557
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
You know what I find so interesting?

That a majority of the people outraged by this whole thing don't appear to be British. Based on this forums, the Daily Mail (shocker) and the Telegraph a lot of British appear to be slighlty dismayed, bemused, or he say he is a single young man in Vegas not hurting any one, etc. There is definitely a feeling that he is a man of privilege and should act accordingly, But it doesn't seem to be a big thing to them. Maybe because they can't see the pictures?

Nothing to the extent of what is going on on here.

What does that say about us or the British?

Honestly I think because its Harry. 20 years from now he probably couldn't get away with this if he continues with these sort of antics. And definitely if had been a York Princess I am sure the talk would have been to have her (and her parents) sent to the Tower if at all possible. I remember some of the discussion when news came out that Eugenie streaked about her college campus (which apparently is somewhat of a tradition) and there were no pics to speak of. Talk about a double standard.

Very interesting.
One is because Harry is Harry (but at some point, when Harry, with age becomes Andrew, the public opinion can turn quickly), two the British media is very cautious, I guess the pics are not printed for law/libel reasons but also because nobody wants to fall out of favour with Clarence House since there are so many nice events to come (eg birth of a Cambridge baby) that the press want to milk and its not a good idea to become a candidate for the black list these days.

Harry has been given a pass for a long time because of his mother, but it will be over when the old couple has gone and royal duty will be defined in a new way, and his antics will be seen as Andrew-ish (who used to be a brave soldier but only known as 'airmiles andy' without any purpose in life).
Reply With Quote
  #355  
Old 08-23-2012, 08:56 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 182
Quote:
Really? Only if HM herself paid for it. Otherwise, I think the way the princes spend money has been pretty transparent. Hiring a Hollywood publicist to take away sell phones (or any other sort of publicist) is going to make the news.

Which would be better? Having people talk about cellphones or having your butt all over the newspapers? The consesus here is that it's funny as hell but ultimately stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #356  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Some City, United States
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
One is because Harry is Harry (but at some point, when Harry, with age becomes Andrew, the public opinion can turn quickly), two the British media is very cautious, I guess the pics are not printed for law/libel reasons but also because nobody wants to fall out of favour with Clarence House since there are so many nice events to come (eg birth of a Cambridge baby) that the press want to milk and its not a good idea to become a candidate for the black list these days.

Harry has been given a pass for a long time because of his mother, but it will be over when the old couple has gone and royal duty will be defined in a new way, and his antics will be seen as Andrew-ish (who used to be a brave soldier but only known as 'airmiles andy' without any purpose in life).
Yes, indeed. If you need any confirmation, go have tea with Prince Andrew and find out how public opinion can turn overnight.
Reply With Quote
  #357  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Some City, United States
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
Really Lenora? You dont think there was anything wrong with what he did? Am I the only prude out there or for that matter, am I the only woman, who was once young mind you, that believes in being respectful of your elders, your family your heritage? I mean really people, there is no such thing as restraint anymore with young people. I dont understand it. How can anyone bring such shame to thier family and not even CARE what the outcome will be? Seriously, forget the naked pics, how can you not think about your family and how things will affect them? Can people really be that selfish and self centered that all they think about is themselves and what makes them and only them happy? I really hate to think that Harry IS that selfish and self centered and that he only cares about himself. He seemed so genuine on his visits as a representative for the Queen and really seemed like he cared but, this makes me think he was just a fake. Could he really be that heartless? Im starting to wonder what the real reason is that he has not been able to have a meaningful relationship with anyone. I would hate to think that he could care less what his father and granny think or his brother for that matter. I wonder about his character now and if he really is such a fantastic individual. I believe in being yourself and enjoying life to the fullest but, when it comes at such a high price, I would never do that to my family or to myself for that matter. Just my opinion.
I agree with you. I suppose I am old before my time.

What he did would not be wrong in the least if he were an everyday man who owed nothing to the public and were not involved in a high profile family business where image is everything (although I would not want to hear that this was my son's vacation, even if most of his peers had the every same vacations). But what everyone fails to realize is that Harry is not the common man.

The Brits may be very supportive of Harry right now, but their acceptance that the royals are "common men" is dangerous to the existence of the monarchy itself. Or for just Harry himself. In a few years' time when the partying has taken its toll on his face, and he is a little less buff and toned, you will see a very different commentary.

The veil of mystery must never be lifted from the royal family - words uttered about filming such things as a family barbecue. I'm afraid Harry has yanked that veil off the curtain rods.
Reply With Quote
  #358  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 182
Quote:
Really Lenora? You dont think there was anything wrong with what he did? Am I the only prude out there or for that matter, am I the only woman, who was once young mind you, that believes in being respectful of your elders, your family your heritage? I mean really people, there is no such thing as restraint anymore with young people. I dont understand it. How can anyone bring such shame to thier family and not even CARE what the outcome will be? Seriously, forget the naked pics, how can you not think about your family and how things will affect them? Can people really be that selfish and self centered that all they think about is themselves and what makes them and only them happy? I really hate to think that Harry IS that selfish and self centered and that he only cares about himself. He seemed so genuine on his visits as a representative for the Queen and really seemed like he cared but, this makes me think he was just a fake. Could he really be that heartless? Im starting to wonder what the real reason is that he has not been able to have a meaningful relationship with anyone. I would hate to think that he could care less what his father and granny think or his brother for that matter. I wonder about his character now and if he really is such a fantastic individual. I believe in being yourself and enjoying life to the fullest but, when it comes at such a high price, I would never do that to my family or to myself for that matter. Just my opinion.

Your not a prude, it’s your opinion, and it’s something I’ve heard many say. I think you have an interesting take on this. I’ve said before my brother is 28, I am three years older. We are adults, and would never do this to our family, especially if we were in the public eye like Harry. It is embarrassing, not only for Harry but for the family.

People tend to give Harry a lot of leeway, not sure why. I’m always surprised how people talk about Harry like he is still very very young. Harry does this kind of thing over and over and always people say a ‘learning curve’, but he never learns; it just keeps happening.

We are laughing at all of this here, but also shaking our dam heads at how avoidable this was if Harry has some brains in his head. Harry doesn’t need a ‘talking too’; he needs a good tap in the head and told to smarten up, or a babysitter, which ever one works lmao.

Well, this too shall pass, until the next stupid thing Harry does. Have you fun son, but use the brains god gave you also.
Reply With Quote
  #359  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 AM
Empress Merel's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: -, Netherlands
Posts: 1,652
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdngirl View Post
It's not about the nudity or the partying, at least not for me. It's the fact he let that get out on the internet. He has got to be smarter than this. This was just unbelievably stupid.

When I come on the internet, I know I how I have to conduct myself, because I know things can get back to me. I am not in the public eye, and I know this.
It's the age of internet and hacking. Some people are f*cked up. I can atleast name 3 different actresses whom's private accounts and phones have all been hacked and nudes were released.

Sucks for Harry ofcourse, but I'm kind of glad it's finally a guy on the receiving end of a nudity scandal and not a woman. If this was Beatrice, Eugenie or Zara, all hell would break loose.

And the Palace can try all they want and remove these pics but they will always be out there. Vanessa Hudgens' pictures were banned by court. Google 'Vanessa Hudgens nude' and there they are. Internet is controlled by no one. Nice try, won't work.
Reply With Quote
  #360  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:28 AM
Bine221's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I can't believe this! I come home after a hard days work and find that we seem to be taking the "normal" bypass. Have some of you people lost your minds? Had a humorectomy? What were you thinking when you posted such sanctimonious wittering.

Harry invited some girls to join the party. (Pretty normal)

Harry played strip billiards. (OK, strip poker is passé!)

We got a shot of his naked butt. Hmm, nice buns.

We got a shot of his naked front . . . jewels cupped. (Not so drunk as to fail to hide his modesty and if the photos in the Mail, allegedly taken an hour after were in fact taken an hour after . . definitely not looking drunk.

But some of you pulled the pin and decided he's still traumatised (presumably by his mother's death), is an alcoholic and obviously in need of a royal or military intervention and, just to complete his degradation, was engaged in a "threesome" (thank you very much for that picture Scooter, I expected no less).

What can I say? Get a life!

He's single and having fun. (Oh, that is bad)

He forgot to get someone to frisk everyone for their cell phones. (Ah, a strip search, that will really add to the ambiance of any convivial gathering).

He protected the jewels . . . ya gotta love that guy!

Basically this is all much ado about nothing. No harm no foul, but I have to agree that those posters outside of the UK certainly seem to be more morally outraged at the supposed depravity.

Get out your draping and head for those table legs because we're warping back to 1912!
Great post!
Well, he´s single, young, likes partying (most of us liked it in our 20s) - and a great body (hihi).... all not a HUGE drama. The only thing is, one person took out his/her mobile phone again (same as with his Nazi costume and the drunken partying pics in the past)..... so all mobile phones in this world should be his biggest enemies.....
Bye Bine
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Memebers from Las Vegas and Los Angeles ashelen Member Introductions 5 12-31-2011 03:34 PM
From Las Vegas, NV abbygoodrich Member Introductions 6 10-17-2011 08:28 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge dutch state visit e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece haakon kate middleton king abdullah ii king abdullah in australia king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander madeleine member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 sheikh hamdan bin mohammed state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:46 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises