The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Lmao, I pity you. You could've partied it up with Ryan Lochte aswell.
I know right?! I had my laptop with me too but it decided to suddenly die on the second day there ugh Least that way I would have known sooner not that I would have had much luck finding him since that hotel is huge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post

Drats . How much does that s**k? Sorry to hear that, but I hope your holiday was nice and relaxing.
It sucks but my holiday was amazing! I didn't want to return tbh

Old 08-21-2012, 08:41 PM
Gentry

The Harry in Vegas story is about to get very interesting considering the new photos TMZ has of him. (But, maybe they're not real? Or maybe they are. You be the judge..)

Old 08-21-2012, 08:55 PM
Serene Highness - Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Just saw the photos....oh, Harry. According to TMZ, he didn't know the people he invited up to his suite, so I'm really surprised that he wasn't more careful. He has to know that people are willing to sell these type of photos to the tabloids.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:02 PM
Aristocracy

Every royal family needs a Harry lol! It seems impossible to have a royal family without at least one member that isn't a controversy sex magnent. I like Harry but it seems like he just doesn't care enough to not get caught in these type of situations. It's not the end of the world though, just embarrassing for him and his family I'm sure.

I happen to like him a lot btw :)
Old 08-21-2012, 09:10 PM
Nobility

What with the fact that Harry seems to enjoy having a good time, and the fact that everybody's got camera phones, I'm frankly surprised we don't see pictures like this (well, maybe not exactly like this, lol) more often.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:21 PM
Gentry

ok, these pictures are embarrassing. He should have been more careful.
Old 08-21-2012, 09:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Las Vegas - Prince Henry - alcohol - nudity - not surprised.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 08-21-2012, 09:44 PM

Oh Harry, why don't you ever learn?

I think he either doesn't get it or is a rebel true and true. He'll have his fun like everyone else, whether he's royal or not.

Old 08-21-2012, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

Im not surprised either. Id say I was waiting for something to happen in LV, although not THIS! I wonder how do you look at people in the eyes and represent the Queen after this. What a dificult job to build up a reputation again. I am glad I dont have to pay for them.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Majesty

Just saw the stuff on TMZ...Yikes . That was a really poor judgement call on Henry's part. There's nothing wrong with having some fun, but when one is a public figure, one has a responsibility to keep oneself out of things like this. In the words of Ms. Austen's Mr. Knightley, 'Badly done, [Henry], badly done'.

On that note, here are some more articles on the Las Vegas trip (that may very well do a great damage to his reputation):

From 'The Daily News':
EXCLUSIVE VIDEO Prince Harry races Ryan Lochte at 3 a.m. in Vegas pool full of bikini-clad girls - NY Daily News

From 'The Telegraph':
Prince Harry beats Ryan Lochte in Las Vegas pool race - Telegraph

From 'The Daily Beast':
Prince Harry Leaps in Pool With Clothes On to Race Lochte - The Daily Beast

From the 'Mirror':
Prince Harry and Ryan Lochte swim race in Las Vegas pool party - Mirror Online

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

My only reaction to those photos was "Yowza. Yes please! And higher definition photos next time!" but... that could be just me.

Oh man- but then someone had to go and talk about Ryan Lochte. There are few things that quell my desire quite like videos of Ryan Lochte talking. He's pretty to look at, but he really needs to learn how to not talk. Ever.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Courtier

Oh Harry. You know better than to get caught ... Think you need a new wingman. It's not as if we didn't think this was going on... But you know better than having photos. Granny not going to be pleased ..... I assume she will ignore. But William will have a field day with this.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
My only reaction to those photos was "Yowza. Yes please! And higher definition photos next time!" but... that could be just me.
I imagine a cell phone camera was used (and pictures probably captured mid-movement too). He does have a nice physique. Yes, we need some humor in this situation (though I won't deny its' gravity). Next time, they should use a high quality digital camera .

Old 08-21-2012, 10:04 PM

Poor guy, really!

And is anyone surprised? When I first heard he was off to Vegas, I knew it was only a matter of time before anything like this happened!

MichelleQ2 - I'm pretty sure Wills & Kate are laughing hysterically about this!

Old 08-21-2012, 10:05 PM
Courtier

Oh Harry LOL! There is no longer the code of "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". I wouldn't want to be you when your Papa and your Granny find out! Don't party with random strange - stick to your friends who you can trust!
Old 08-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Courtier

I knew it was only a matter of time before something like this happened or a sex tape...he just doesn't have good radar for hangers-on. And in Vegas of all places! That is like famewhore central!

ETA: Yeah, not so funny, I think. He just had a really good showing at the Olympics...this just makes him look frivolous and like a big f*ck-up. I'm sure he won't laugh it off.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl
Poor guy, really!

And is anyone surprised? When I first heard he was off to Vegas, I knew it was only a matter of time before anything like this happened!

MichelleQ2 - I'm pretty sure Wills & Kate are laughing hysterically about this!
Can you imagine? They will have blowups all over his KP apt.... I'm sure it is going to be a long time living this down from all the cousins.so Zara, Peter, .... Even Tindall ought to love this.... At least he kept his clothes on. It's going to be a long month
Old 08-21-2012, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleQ2 View Post
Can you imagine? They will have blowups all over his KP apt.... I'm sure it is going to be a long time living this down from all the cousins.so Zara, Peter, .... Even Tindall ought to love this.... At least he kept his clothes on. It's going to be a long month
Oh definitely!

Ever notice when Harry takes a step forward in being a mature, serious royal, he take two steps back? It's like the guy either can't win or doesn't judge situations well.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleQ2 View Post
Oh, I believe Wills is going to live off of this for a good while, and use it as 'payback' of sorts for any pranks that Harry may have pulled on him that he didn't care for (and maybe for the speech that Harry gave at his wedding last April ). Holy smokes...

On a more serious note, I really won't want to be Harry right now. I'm sure he'll be chewed up and spat out not only by the press, but his Papa and Granny (and maybe even William, all joking aside). I sincerely hope he can build his image back up, because he has so much potential and has done a great deal of good.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:32 PM
Commoner

Naked Harry in LA Photo!