The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-23-2014, 09:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Harry's Birthday Party

Prince Harry's 30th birthday party will have the ex factor as Kate invites old flames - Mirror Online

Sounds like a great party, if this is accurate! But Pelly knows how to throw a party, that's for sure.

Although, I don't know about inviting Cressida, Chelsy, and Camilla! Might be awkward...

Old 08-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Gentry

I cannot imagine the atmosphere if the three turn up, plus Chelsy's fiance. i think it wasnt pleasant when Cress and Harry broke up. I believe they had a gigantic quarrel and tempers were lost. Guy is friendly with Camilla Thurgood so I can well believe Camilla will be there.

A little while ago the Press was reporting that Kate was going to do the apartment up like a ski chalet, and have a Swiss-themed party.What happened to that idea, fresh from some journalist's imagination? I too think Harry may well keep under the radar out of London. Doesnt arthur Landon have an estate up in Yorkshire? Perfect!

Old 08-24-2014, 06:08 AM
Nobility

Kate Duchess of Cambridge's turning Kensington Palace into club for Prince Harry's 30th birthday | Mail Online

Cressida Bonas, 25, who split from Prince Harry in April this year, and Chelsy Davy, 28, who dated the prince on-and-off between 2004 and 2010, are both said to be invited to his 30th birthday
Style of the Portuguese sovereign: By the Grace of God and by the Constitution of the Monarchy, King [or Queen] of Portugal and the Algarves of either side of the sea in Africa, Lord of Guinea and of Conquest, Navigation, and Commerce of Ethiopia, Arabia, Persia, and India, etc.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Serene Highness

I don't believe this story, especially Cressida and Chelsy going to the party
Old 08-25-2014, 03:58 AM
Courtier

Prince Harry's most revealing portrait on his 30th birthday | Mail Online
Old 08-26-2014, 03:16 PM
Gentry

I think this story comes full blown out of the bored minds of gossip reporters who can't think of anything else to write about right now. It all sounds so dramatic with all the ex-girlfriends supposedly invited but it doesn't even sound right. Why would Kate give such a party when Harry has friends who can give him a party out somewhere in the countryside where he can spend the entire weekend having fun and no reporter would see who was invited. It's all rubbish, IMO.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Aristocracy

Prince Harry turning 30

Prince Charles Laughing With His Sons As He Lifts Prince Harry Onto Prince William's Shoulders In Kensington Palace | Prince Harry turning 30 | Galleries | Pictures | Daily Express
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Majesty

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail · 1m
Rumours that Prince Harry is having a 30th bash at Clarence House tonight are correct. Lots of guests arriving in tuxedos incl birthday boy!

Dr. Maya Angelou