Harry and William's Relationship

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surprised to see that on another forum apparently Harry had said he was looking forward to getting to know Kate better, when she got engaged..but my impression was that he and Will were very close and saw a lot of each other. and since W was living with kate on and off for a long time I'd be surprised if he hadn't got to know her earlier. However, I did not take much interest in them for a long time because tehere did not seem to be much going on..and botht of them came across as Hooray Henries. I think that Will has outgrown that stage now and I think that harry has also begun to settle into maturity.. but I always did imagine that they were close and saw a lot of each other...

Of course they are close. They are each other’s closest relative, their lives have been intertwined since babyhood, and absent ANY evidence to the contrary, they enjoy each other’s company. I would go so far as to say they need one another.

They are brothers so there will always be that bond but the idea that they are particularly close or intimate with each other. They have always had opposite temperaments and now with a growing family and new duties he is at a different place in life. Maybe a future wife and children will give them a new connection.

Life changes things and people that are close go in different directions in their lives. Close bonds between people isn't dependent on how often they visit or even talk to one another. Harry could have spent three minutes after the wedding with Kate and have instantly bonded with her as a kindred soul. He also could have spent those same three minutes with her and wished he was elsewhere. From what I've seen, both Harry and Kate interact warmly with each other. That's besides the point when it comes to William and Harry's personal relationship with each other. I can see in their faces just how much they mean to each other when they're together. Its an odd gift to have but with my um... gifts, I read faces. To be really, really odd too is the fact that I can read and feel the emotions behind text but that's another story for another forum in a galaxy far, far away. :D

I have one brother that I am very close with. Because of different reasons, I have not seen him in 7 years. We don't talk often on the phone as I, personally, hate using them as I'm severely hearing impaired (Hence the "gift". I read lips and instinctively know from facial expressions what is being said and the emotion and inflection put with the words. Don't ask me to explain it because I can't in words). I can talk to him on the phone because for Christmas one year, he found the best landline possible for a hearing impaired person to use. Its rare that a phone call will last under a couple of hours. They might not be frequent and spaced months apart but I know if he ever needed me, I'd be right there and it works the same way with him. We'll always have each other's back and be there for each other when needed. That is what a loving, close relationship does.

We cannot judge William and Harry's relationship with each other because, frankly, we don't know them. We can just assume what their relationship is by what the media tells us and frankly, that's not in any way a good way to measure it.

Last edited:
They are brothers so there will always be that bond but the idea that they are particularly close or intimate with each other. They have always had opposite temperaments and now with a growing family and new duties he is at a different place in life. Maybe a future wife and children will give them a new connection.
In any case their cameo appearance in the new Star Wars film will certainly maintain their brotherly bond!:flowers:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/17/...ar-wars.html&eventName=Watching-article-click

:confused: I don't share temperament with most of the people I love/like/am close with. Including my brothers. It's the difference that sparks the intimacy, IMO. I'm sure that's not true of all people, but it is for many of us.

Plus they share work at the Foundation, share staff and live around the corner of the building from one another. They spend time with the same cousins, parent, grandparents. They went to some of the same schools. Both of them love field sports and live music. They both spent time in the armed services (there's a bonding agent for almost anybody who has served). They often dress almost exactly alike.

Is is true that Prince William and Prince Harry cameoed as stormtroopers in the upcoming movie Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi?

-Frozen Royalist

That's the scoop in the movie industry. If you google it, you'll see pictures from when they visited the studio and were playing with light sabers. :D

That's the scoop in the movie industry. If you google it, you'll see pictures from when they visited the studio and were playing with light sabers. :D

was this when they were kids?

No a couple of months ago.

From what I gather, both Will and Harry are dressed as Stormtroopers guarding somebody in the elevator. The movie "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" is set to be released here in the US on December 15th.

I don't think we'll be able to recognize them but they're in there. :D

They need each other so much and will marry the Lady they really love.
Lucky they are modern Princes.
Will the ceremonial of the Royal Events be the same as now , not sure and the old Lords passed away.

Back
Top Bottom