The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 12:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I really like some of the vintage gowns, depends on the era. I don't think keyhole back is likely though.

I doubt we'll see puffy/pouf either. Just based on the dresses, most of the dresses anyway, we've seen her in she leans to the simple/elegant style.

Anyway most likely Meghan will have something custom made so it could very well be a blend of things she likes.

I do expect her to wear something with some color to it...bush, cream etc.

LaRae

Old 09-27-2017, 12:25 AM
Commoner

Doubt Meghan will be with Harry at Sandringham until and unless she is engaged .

I think Harry n Meghan will continue their cat and mouse game with the press and be as private as they can be now that they have given the media the photos .

I hope the engagement/wedding isn't as far away as Lainey claims !
Would hope for a December engagement and a march wedding before baby Cambridge #3 arrives !

Old 09-27-2017, 12:28 AM
Majesty

December proposal quite possible. But March is highly unlikely. Three months is a very short time to plan a wedding.

And if people think they will avoid the weeks around Kate's due date, a good chunk of late March is likely out.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:30 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm still holding out for an October/November announcement (I do think they've been unofficially engaged for weeks) and a late April 2018 wedding. Royal engagements are never long, around six months.
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiaMia_53 View Post
Lainey Gossip suggests a possible engagement announcement in March with a wedding in September next year.
Is Meghan Markle sending messages through her clothes about status of relationship with Prince Harry?

I tend to think that Meghan is gearing up for a move to London (she and Harry may wish to spend more time together before an announcement). Since the royals do not generally have long engagements, probably the only way there would be an announcement in October of this year is if the wedding is planned for February or March.

If Meghan moves to London in December, the question is whether she will be included at Sandringham for Christmas before an engagement is announced? I actually think they are already engaged, so the public announcement is a formality. If an announcement comes in early December, then perhaps a wedding in early May. If the announcement comes in January or February, then a wedding perhaps in late July or early August close to Meghan's birthday.
Meghan won't spend Christmas at Sandringham until they are married, which is not happening this Christmas. There are certain rules they can bend, but I don't see this one being bent. Besides, Meghan might like to spend Christmas with her parents. Once she's married, the best is they'll split time between the families.
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhea6 View Post
Doubt Meghan will be with Harry at Sandringham until and unless she is engaged .

I think Harry n Meghan will continue their cat and mouse game with the press and be as private as they can be now that they have given the media the photos .

I hope the engagement/wedding isn't as far away as Lainey claims !
Would hope for a December engagement and a march wedding before baby Cambridge #3 arrives !
I think Lainey is off on her time frames too.

It's possible Meghan could go to Sandringham with Harry even when not engaged. Especially if the family knows there is an understanding.

LaRae
Old 09-27-2017, 12:31 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
I'm still holding out for an October/November announcement (I do think they've been unofficially engaged for weeks) and a late April 2018 wedding. Royal engagements are never long, around six months.
I don't think October/November is happening simply because she won't even finish shooting until late November. Then she'll have to relocate with her pets and the holidays. It's a lot.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
October/November Can you imagine the headlines if they are engaged then she flies back to Toronto filming scenes after? Her character is not a chaste nun. The reality is, when they announce, she will be expected to be in London. She is committed to filming until the end of November. Its one thing to be engaged when her show is still airing, but filming? Not to mention the headache of security and more on set if she is now a fiancé.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:36 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm thinking Dec/Jan at the earliest for an announcement.

LaRae
Old 09-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Commoner

Little Tricky with Kate s due date next year! .
The wedding would have to planned in such a way that it's not close to Kate's last month and also I guess 2 months of maternal leave .

So that rules out the summer months - April , May , June and also July I presume ?

So logistically the wedding seems likely only in July end /August as of now . So that means the engagement announcement would also NOT happen this year !
If Kate wasn't pregnant that would be a different scenario altogether as they would have had the whole year to choose from . But now they would have to choose a date so as to not eclipse baby Cambridge birth !
Old 09-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Is Meghan definitely not returning to Suits? I thought there was an 8th season, no?
Old 09-27-2017, 12:47 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
I don't think October/November is happening simply because she won't even finish shooting until late November. Then she'll have to relocate with her pets and the holidays. It's a lot.
I don't see her moving before the new year. She's probably going to spend one last normal holiday with family before going into The Firm. If I was her I'd be hitting up all of my old stomping grounds and saying goodbye to my old life before. No need to rush that.

I think she'll move in Jan and they may announce an engagement in Feb or March.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
December proposal quite possible. But March is highly unlikely. Three months is a very short time to plan a wedding.

And if people think they will avoid the weeks around Kate's due date, a good chunk of late March is likely out.
March is also Lent with Easter falling April 1.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:49 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Is Meghan definitely not returning to Suits? I thought there was an 8th season, no?
When does season 7 end?
Old 09-27-2017, 12:49 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
An eighth season has not been confirmed. Meghan's contract ends with season 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post
When does season 7 end?
Filming ends in November, last show airs in March.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionMaven View Post
When does season 7 end?
IIRC filming ends in November. No 8th season has been confirmed/announced.

LaRae
Old 09-27-2017, 12:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
The wedding would have to planned in such a way that it's not close to Kate's last month and also I guess 2 months of maternal leave .

So that rules out the summer months - April , May , June and also July I presume ?

So logistically the wedding seems likely only in July end /August as of now . So that means the engagement announcement would also NOT happen this year !
If Kate wasn't pregnant that would be a different scenario altogether as they would have had the whole year to choose from . But now they would have to choose a date so as to not eclipse baby Cambridge birth !
There is no reason they would need to wait months after C3 is born to have a wedding.
It is not the wedding "eclipsing" C3's birth or vice versa. It is planning around the due date so William and Kate aren't having a baby during the wedding.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:54 AM
Nobility

Specifically, filming is scheduled to end on November 15, according to ACTRA Toronto, which maintains a list of current productions shooting in the city.
Old 09-27-2017, 12:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

We don't have a official notice out yet about when Kate is due.

They could marry prior to her due date (and the family will know that info) or not long after. No reason to get rid of all of April or May, June or July 1st.

If they do plan to marry next year it will all be worked out with the family in mind.

LaRae
Old 09-27-2017, 01:00 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:

I REALLY hate that Kate's pregnancy dictates the timing of the wedding. I wish they could ignore it.

Closed Thread