The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-22-2017, 09:29 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
However Meghan does her hair and whether its straightened or sometimes left to fall into the natural curls, one thing stands out for me and that is she does have a gorgeous head of hair that seems to have a thickness that will bode well for wearing any kind of a hairstyle. Especially with a tiara.

Old 10-22-2017, 09:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
However Meghan does her hair and whether its straightened or sometimes left to fall into the natural curls, one thing stands out for me and that is she does have a gorgeous head of hair that seems to have a thickness that will bode well for wearing any kind of a hairstyle. Especially with a tiara.
Plenty of body and bounce with curly hair, so I'd be interested to see if she'd try letting her hair be styled curly like Lalla Salma. HRH Lalla Salma https://i.pinimg.com/originals/08/49...0b8a5d4f17.jpg

Yes I agree Osipi that I believe it would be easier to work with than very straight and fine hair. Apparently more than one wedding tiara has been sewn to the bride's hair to keep it from slipping.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:41 PM
Administrator

Posts that add nothing to the discussion have been deleted as speculative.

Let's stay on topic.

Old 10-22-2017, 10:57 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqui24 View Post
Actually, simply put, from other interviews she's done and photos we've seen, she doesn't appear to have curly hair anymore and I stand by that. Can't post YouTube videos from my phone. Will post later
Please post a single article where she says she no longer has curly hair. One single article. You keep going on and on about it is proof she doesn't straighten her hair, its straight naturally. I gave you an article where she clearly states she straightens her hair.

So please if you are going to state 'she has straight hair no curls' as a fact, please supply proof. And photos where her hair could clearly have been straightened, is not proof.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Please post a single article where she says she no longer has curly hair. One single article. You keep going on and on about it is proof she doesn't straighten her hair, its straight naturally. I gave you an article where she clearly states she straightens her hair.

So please if you are going to state 'she has straight hair no curls' as a fact, please supply proof. And photos where her hair could clearly have been straightened, is not proof.
Starting at 2:17. And if she says she doesn't do anything to her hair on vacation. Why are we assuming her hair is "clearly straightened"? Also, if we are just talking about a royal finally with curly hair, are we forgetting about HMQ?
Old 10-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Aristocracy

I don’t care about how she has her hair-she’s entitled to wear it any style she chooses. Tomorrow she could wear a red wig for that matter. I’m rooting for her and Prince Harry. People who want to find fault will do so no matter what. These are two people who happened to fall in love (knowing their difference in backgrounds) and are navigating something so private in a public arena. Prince Harry knows about media circuses and is aware of the frenzy to come once an announcement is made. Meghan IMO is doing quite all right. She’s not stupid
Old 10-22-2017, 11:14 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
One thing for sure now is that when Harry and Meghan start stepping out in public and even Meghan eventually doing her own engagements, if it rains, we'll be able to see what her hair does. To frizz and curl or not to frizz and curl that is the question.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
One thing for sure now is that when Harry and Meghan start stepping out in public and even Meghan eventually doing her own engagements, if it rains, we'll be able to see what her hair does. To frizz and curl or not to frizz and curl that is the question.
I believe she's said in more recent interviews that she gets Brazilian blowouts now.

A Brazilian blowout lasts about 3 months and will allow you to go swimming and get your hair wet without it turning to frizz or curls, so rain won't affect it. Much easier to manage and less damaging to the hair than straightening and blowdrying it every day.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:18 AM
Courtier

I don't remember her saying anything about Brazilian blowout. Was it an interview or did whoever write the article just assume she does? It seems that her hair is a mystery. She said on Craig Ferguson that she had natural curly hair when she was young, but it doesn't remember what it once was. Starting 6:10. Ignore the title. I'm too lazy to go look for the original.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:24 AM
Commoner

Neither of those are where I remember reading about her getting Brazilian blowouts though.. maybe I read it in a blog post on the Tig or perhaps I'm misremembering.

I took the "doesn't remember what it once was" from the Craig Ferguson interview to mean that it's been such a long time since she's let her hair be curly, it doesn't remember what it's like anymore. But it could also mean it's gotten less curly over time, who knows.
Old 10-23-2017, 06:42 AM
Gentry

Meghan's estranged half sister Samantha has just given her first interview on a UK morning show called 'Good Morning Britain' to publicise her tell all book. I'm bemused why a credible tv program would give publicity to this grasping & shameless woman. Luckily many viewers have been calling her out & they are also criticizing GMB for allowing her on the show.

I really feel sorry for Meghan. This woman Samantha has been proven to be a liar but yet she continues to get airtime. Her father's family are a complete mess & I'm at a loss of what can be done.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:14 AM
Nobility

Samantha is reportedly very much estranged from Meghan, they haven't been in any contact for a decade. It's pitiful, that she's cashing in on Meghan's personal success, and now this relationship with Harry.

Her book is titled 'princess pushy's sister, but according to Samantha, it's not a tell all book about growing up with Meghan, it's a book about Samantha's own biracial experience. Which she doesn't have, because she's not biracial. This lady sounds insane, and is imho trying to live through Meghan.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator

Yesterday we asked that discussion on Meghan's family be limited to her immediate relatives (parents for instance) and those she has a close relationship with. As such, discussion of an estranged step-sister's writing career appears to be rather tenuous for the topic of the thread and further posts on the subject will be deleted without notice.
Old 10-23-2017, 08:56 AM
Commoner

OK let's talk about something other than her estranged relatives.

http://http://www.hellomagazine.com/...ip/?viewas=amp

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/the1...-a3653906.html
Old 10-23-2017, 09:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

On Harry, Meghan and The Queen’s tea meeting-
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAn...84712043294720

A.W. TOZER
Old 10-23-2017, 09:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
On Harry, Meghan and The Queen’s tea meeting-
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAn...84712043294720
I believe Emily as she has been spot on for EVERYTHING! Plus I love when she goes toe to toe with the trolls hehe!

The Royal reporters I trust the most are Emily, Camilla Tominey and Roya Nikkah. The others need to step up their game.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness

Geez, even the state of her hair is being discussed now?

To put in an example, even if I did get a perm for the rest of my life, that doesn't mean my hair isn't naturally straight.
Same goes for Meghan. She might straighten it every day of her life, doesn't erase the fact that her hair in it's natural state is curly. Or so it's being said. I ain't checking for the state of her natural hair. Why do we care? The state of her natural hair is her own.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:05 AM
Aristocracy

I wouldnt be quick to believe anything from royal reporters in england...they havent been getting most of the exclusives regarding this relationship...and thats probably to do how she and her family were treated in the beginning...we will find out soon enough whether she met the queen in august or this month.

i firmly believe harry's staff have given american media exclusives as punishment to British media for the nastiness they spew in their rags.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:06 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Geez, even the state of her hair is being discussed now?

To put in an example, even if I did get a perm for the rest of my life, that doesn't mean my hair isn't naturally straight.
Same goes for Meghan. She might straighten it every day of her life, doesn't erase the fact that her hair in it's natural state is curly. Or so it's being said. I ain't checking for the state of her natural hair. Why do we care? The state of her natural hair is her own.
Right on. It is her prerogative and NO one else. Just let it be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
I wouldnt be quick to believe anything from royal reporters in england...they havent been getting most of the exclusives regarding this relationship...and thats probably to do how she and her family were treated in the beginning...we will find out soon enough whether she met the queen in august or this month.

i firmly believe harry's staff have given american media exclusives as punishment to British media for the nastiness they spew in their rags.
Camilla broke the initial story and has been very positive about Meghan from the jump and was the only reporter who was positive about the VF article.

Roya seems to get the inside scoop for The Times really well. She is very matter of fact in her reporting for the most part.

Emily is actually on maternity leave but is switched on. She turned on MM a bit with regards to the VF article like everyone else in the royal press pack but she too has been pretty positive about Meghan and Harry.
Old 10-23-2017, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

Harry and Meghan: Relationship Musings

I don’t often join this debate. But now they have announced that there will be no public celebration for the Queen and DOE’s platinum anniversary. I think there will be an announcement as soon as Suits is finished and she will attend the private family anniversary dinner of which a picture will be released about a week later.

Having considered the other views on here I’ve gone from wanting to an Abbey wedding to agreeing St George’s is far more likely and I think it would actually be lovely.