Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iluvbertie

Imperial Majesty
City
Bathurst
Country
Australia
Just announced on Channel 7 news here that KP has announced Meghan is pregnant.

Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are very pleased to announce that The Duchess of Sussex is expecting a baby in the Spring of 2019.

Their Royal Highnesses have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in May and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.

Called it the second Meghan stepped out of the car at the wedding on Friday! ;)

Emily Nash @emynash 7m7 minutes ago
Meghan is thought to be around 12 weeks pregnant, and the couple shared their news with family at the royal wedding on Friday - the Queen, Duke is Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are “delighted for the couple” #royalbaby

Emily Nash @emynash 1m1 minute ago
A Palace spokesman said Meghan’s mum Doria Ragland “is very happy about this lovely news and is looking forward to welcoming her first grandchild” #ROYALBABY #DukeandDuchessofSussex

No surprise there whatsoever! They said they wanted a family, clearly waited until after the wedding so as not to over shadow!

Dang! I thought the speculation on Friday at Eugenie & Jack's wedding was a bit much but apparently not! So lovely for them! And for Louis and Lena to have a new cousin so close in age to both of them!

Wow wonderful for them and lovely for us to have something to look forward to as well.

What a wonderful news for a monday! Congratulations!

Hooooooooraaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!:britflag::usaflag:?:duckie::bunny::hug::heartflower::goodluck:???
of course to parents, grandparents and great-grandparents!

No surprise indeed. Congratulations to the couple!!!

I knew it, had suspicions for weeks already !! Congratulations !

Tremendous news!! No wonder Meghan had a glowing look about her.
Harry will be so proud.
This is terrific. Congratulations your Royal Highnesses. And I hope Meghan has an easy pregnancy.
?:flowers:

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess..

Emily Nash @emynash 7m7 minutes ago
Meghan is thought to be around 12 weeks pregnant, and the couple shared their news with family at the royal wedding on Friday - the Queen, Duke is Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are “delighted for the couple” #royalbaby

So reportedly due around 23 May?:flowers:;)

I am so glad for her that she not suffers from HG.

Congratulations! I am very happy for them.

Last edited:
She is most likely due towards the end of April if she is at least 12 weeks along. I am 10 weeks and 3 days along, and I am due May 10.

Hooray! Congrats to Harry and Meghan! I am excited she is due around the same time as me.

Last edited:
The Duchess of Sussex Is Expecting

CBC News just put out the Alert & the BBC chime just sounded on my iPad, so assuming that’s the reason why. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

Congratulations to Harry & Meghan & both Families!!

What a Weekend it’s been, huh!?! [emoji4]

Ha, knew I wasn't crazy - the baby hairs always give it away! :) Congrats to the couple! What a wonderful news! :)

So reportedly due around 23 May?:flowers:;)

Roughly 12 weeks would give a due date around late April-early May.

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail 5m5 minutes ago
Meghan is in good health, we are told, and has had her 12 week scan #royalbaby

I am surprised they did not specify the due month.

Any child would be born with the prefix Lord or Lady (first name) Windsor. A son would be Earl of Dumbarton (by courtesy)

Ha, knew I wasn't crazy - the baby hairs always give it away! :) Congrats to the couple! What a wonderful news! :)

Exactly :D Us black girls knew it ages ago ! Very happy for them. I hope people realise that for many, being pregnant is not so tough that one must hide away! She will be fine in her duties during this tour.

Any child would be born with the prefix Lord or Lady (first name) Windsor. A son would be Earl of Dumbarton (by courtesy)

And not Prince(ess) [name] of Sussex?:eek:

And not Prince(ess) [name] of Sussex?:eek:

Unless the Queen issues an LP to that effect, like she did for the Cambridge kids, then no, the Sussex children would be styled at Lord/Lady Windsor until Charles ascends the throne and they become male-line grandchildren of the monarch, at which point they would be styled Prince/Princess of Sussex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom