Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see if The Sussexes make an appearance with the Queen and family for Easter services.

LaRae

I had wondered if they might do that, but I kind of doubt it. Meghan is probably very physically uncomfortable at this time.

I won't be surprised if they show up. A last family gathering before the baby comes.

LaRae

Harry has never really participated and I don't see him doing it this year so close to his child's due date. I could be wrong but I think it is unlikely.

He did as a kid. He, his brother and father stopped going in the mid 90’s. William and, now with Catherine, just started back going to Easter Service at Windsor.

I’m not sure he and Meghan will make it either. Perhaps since they now call Windsor home, they might start going.

I won't be surprised if they show up. A last family gathering before the baby comes.

LaRae

This isn't exactly a typical family gathering. There are press around. I doubt they'd want them to capture it in case she goes into labor and they have to rush off to wherever she's having the baby.

There are press around at most of the holiday (family) gatherings. Even if she went into labor..not likely she'd have to make a big exit. It's not a long event anyway.

LaRae

I think it's 50/50 on whether or not Harry and Meghan show up for the Easter gathering. It might come down to how she is feeling and if she has anything to wear that fits at this point--I don't think stretchy yoga pants and one of Harry's shirts are an option.

It doesn't matter either way.

He did as a kid. He, his brother and father stopped going in the mid 90’s. William and, now with Catherine, just started back going to Easter Service at Windsor.

I’m not sure he and Meghan will make it either. Perhaps since they now call Windsor home, they might start going.

That is what I meant. I don't count what they did as children but as adults he hasn't participated. Then again never did William until recently. That could change with his own family and his aging grandmother. That said I don't see the Sussexes attending this close to her due date but I could be wrong.

It will be interesting to see when Meghan does have the baby because William just announced his dates in NZ for late next week. We know the plans for Sunday. Tuesday is Louis' birthday. It shall be interesting.

That is what I meant. I don't count what they did as children but as adults he hasn't participated. Then again never did William until recently. That could change with his own family and his aging grandmother. That said I don't see the Sussexes attending this close to her due date but I could be wrong.

Being a family man now probably changes things a little, but also the fact that he now lives practically next door to the chapel in question might make it feel a little more obligatory, at least in coming years.

Being a family man now probably changes things a little, but also the fact that he now lives practically next door to the chapel in question might make it feel a little more obligatory, at least in coming years.

I think that is right, in future years, I would expect to see Harry and Meghan attend Easter services at St George's.

Chris Ship announced on twitter the press are having their Windsor media meeting with the Sussex team today. Seems ITV were out on the Long Walk checking their positon. I would assume the press pit will go up this weekend and then it is just the great wait.

They are even opening up the Long Walk for the media the minute it is announced Meghan is in labour. They said there will be 1 reporter, photographer, and 1 camera operator allowed for the press.

Chris Ship announced on twitter the press are having their Windsor media meeting with the Sussex team today. Seems ITV were out on the Long Walk checking their positon. I would assume the press pit will go up this weekend and then it is just the great wait.

What will be occurring on the Long Walk? I remember reading somewhere that it was announced by the Palace that the location of the birth would be kept private.

As said in the operational note:

The moment Meghan is announced to going into labour a press pin will be opened along the Long Walk for the media to do all their broadcasting. Seems today ITV had their meeting with the Sussex Household. This press pin will be opened for 3 days only but not second before Meghan is announced.

The palace will announce the birth and all the usual info (gender, weight, time of birth). Then a few days later via the Associated Press (1 reporter, 1 video camera, 1 photographer) there will be a brief media call with the new Sussex family in Windsor.

That is it.

What will be occurring on the Long Walk? I remember reading somewhere that it was announced by the Palace that the location of the birth would be kept private.

It's someplace for the press to do their reporting from, since no one will be informed "where" the baby will be born until the announcement from BP that Meghan has safely delivered baby.

The press is set up on the long walk, because this way they're not crowding the whole town of Windsor, when covering their stories. And their stories get a nice, authentic back drop, when they're filming. A bit like many news outlets reported in front of KP and BP after the engagement announcement. Nothing was happening in either places, but it gave the reports more real look.

This article is from The Onion, a well-known satirical publication. As my grandma would say, “They’re always pulling your leg!”

The problem with The Onion is that sometimes, as in this case, the "satire" not that different from some of the things that have non-ironically been printed. :eek:

As absurd as some of the real journalists have been 'unemployed prince having to put child up for adoption due to being on social assistance' is well beyond.?

The onion is good for a laugh, but anyone expecting anything but pure satire will be disappointed :lol:

Tomorrow is the Queen's birthday. I wonder if baby Sussex would like to share his birthday with his great-grandma...

To be honest, I'm starting to believe baby Sussex could be a May baby like Charlotte.

Well Meghan said late April or early May.....

LaRae

Tomorrow is the Queen's birthday. I wonder if baby Sussex would like to share his birthday with his great-grandma...

To be honest, I'm starting to believe baby Sussex could be a May baby like Charlotte.

Yeah, one of my predictions for the 19th to be the date of birth has now past. Let's see what happens next week. My other predicted date is on the 23rd. Who knows, but I agree it's looking more like very late April/beginning of May. I guess Meghan was quite honest when she gave the time frame.

Yeah, one of my predictions for the 19th to be the date of birth has now past. Let's see what happens next week. My other predicted date is on the 23rd. Who knows, but I agree it's looking more like very late April/beginning of May. I guess Meghan was quite honest when she gave the time frame.
I just wished for the baby to be born before the 27th because I have a wedding of a friend, and I don't want to check my phone regularly to see if there's some news. I want to enjoy the wedding but I don't want to miss the news about the birth...tough...

Our news say they know when the baby will arrive!!
How do they know??
Because the bookies betting odds have plunged for tomorrow 21 st April!! You can't get more scientific than that!! ???

She should be on her 38/39 week. Maybe she still has one more week to go.

Our news say they know when the baby will arrive!!
How do they know??
Because the bookies betting odds have plunged for tomorrow 21 st April!! You can't get more scientific than that!! ???
The bookies have more gravitas than a lot of the so called Royal Reporters with all their "inside" sources. They haven't even figured out where Meghan is having the baby, but then again, they still don't know where they honeymooned.

Harry and Meghan seem to have aced the art of flying under the radar. Nobody even spotted the moving van when they moved out of KP. I wouldn't expect them to spot the Sussexes arrival at Windsor since there are at least six different entrances.

I think I can pretty much predict exactly when Baby Sussex will arrive. Its relatively easy to figure out and can be done in one word. Soon. :D

Fingers crossed we see them tomorrow.

LaRae

I hope not, because then the conspiracy theorists would have a field day!

(Can't you just hear them going on about surrogates, caesarians, adoptions, etc.? Well, they already do anyway, but such a coincidence would only add fuel to the fire).

Well, according to my calculations, her 39th week ended yesterday (27 weeks passes since's Eugenie's wedding, and Meghan wast then past her 12th weeks scan).
She gave frames: "late April-early May" beacause the takes into consideration the possiblity that the baby may be born overdue, I think.
If it not will be born till 10th May, the induction will be necessary.

Well, according to my calculations, her 39th week ended yesterday (27 weeks passes since's Eugenie's wedding, and Meghan wast then past her 12th weeks scan).
She gave frames: "late April-early May" beacause the takes into consideration the possiblity that the baby may be born overdue, I think.
If it not will be born till 10th May, the induction will be necessary.

we don't know the due date, as the RF don't usually give it. They give a rough estimate and with every royal baby that I can remember, it always seems to the public who are interested, to be late... or taking forever to arrive.. because no one knows the real due date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom