Harry and Meghan Are Expecting, Baby Due Spring 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that announcement, and?? She should stay in Australia and let Harry go to Fiji and Tonga.

Why a doctor encourage the risk?

The doctor didn't encourage the risk...he clearly thought there was minimal. There isn't any major cases.

If there was any real concern, the royals would be first to draw her out of trip even without Doctor.

There was one case of Zika in Fiji in 2017 with no birth defects. None in 2018. The risks are minimal, especially when proper precautions are taken.

Last edited:
Yeah, he's definitely hovering. I don't know if you've seen the video of the ANZAC memorial of them coming down the stairs. Harry was walking in a weird sideways fashion, leaning towards Meg descending the stairs. It was almost like he was ready to grab a hold of her if need be.

I'm about 99.9% sure he was walking sideways because of the spurs on his boots. I do think he is very attentive to her, especially now in her pregnant state, but in this situation, it was most likely the spurs. In a photo or two, you can see the front of his foot is about halfway off the step, again because of the spurs. I think he is trying not to fall down the stairs.

I know, right? No way she would have been able to hide her belly on the tour (I think she's about 17-18 weeks along). I also think people on the tour (of the visited countries) would have been disappointed if they came home and immediately announced the pregnancy. This way everyone coming out to see them can join in the baby congratulations and celebrations.

Last edited:
A bit late but my congratulations to both Harry & Meghan, their bundle of joy is a blessing.

Anyone else thinking this baby is going to be here in the month of February .... my non expert opinion — being 5” and 1/2 inch tall ... my first child I didn’t show until the end of my fifth month towards first part of the sixth month. She is very fit too. That’s a honeymoon baby imo. 2nd or 3rd I could believe showing early not 1st.

Anyone else thinking this baby is going to be here in the month of February .... my non expert opinion — being 5” and 1/2 inch tall ... my first child I didn’t show until the end of my fifth month towards first part of the sixth month. She is very fit too. That’s a honeymoon baby imo. 2nd or 3rd I could believe showing early not 1st.
February...I think it's too early. But I have a feeling that April is out of a question, I think Baby Sussex will be a March Baby.

No...they said spring. I don't think they have any reason to fudge that one.

LaRae

Every baby is different. She's due in Spring. Late March due date at the earliest. She's been wearing a diamond stack ring along with Peridot (her birth stone) and Sapphire (Harry's birth stone), so the speculation is April. Although, with the first one you just never know.

It would be awesome if the Sussex baby was born on the same April date as Prince Louis.

Its sometimes hard to tell from photographs. In some clothing she's not showing much at all, in others a bit more. For all three of my pregnancies I was short waisted (like Meghan) and showed early. However, she's quite tall and slender normally, which I am not. I'd say it will be a March baby if I had to guess. I will be surprised if the birth occurs into April, but could be wrong!

Last edited:
Is it possible she’s having twins? I just can’t ahake the feeling they will have twins.

Is it possible she’s having twins? I just can’t ahake the feeling they will have twins.

Well, KP is about to get another wave of hate from the press if she is and they lied about it. :lol:

I think if she was having twins they would be being a lot more careful..due to her age and risk factors I don't think she would be doing as much and because of that KP would have to explain why...and really there's no reason not to tell if they are.

LaRae

Well, KP is about to get another wave of hate from the press if she is and they lied about it. :lol:

They didn't necessarily lie.

Sometimes people discover later there are two. Happens more than you think. I remember following a couple on YouTube who didn't know she was pregnant with twins and discovered only after she sadly lost one of them only to learn she was still pregnant.

Then we have the case of Charlene, Princess of Monaco they did two announcements. 1st she was pregnant and then a few weeks later that it was twins.

I don't think she is having twins but IF she were it is more of a risk and I can see them waiting a bit longer to announce that until maybe after the tour is done and things are a bit more settled.

Feb is not Spring...early March might be considered early Spring...however I think those birthstone rings she wore are worth taking note of.

LaRae

They didn't necessarily lie.

Sometimes people discover later there are two. Happens more than you think. I remember following a couple on YouTube who didn't know she was pregnant with twins and discovered only after she sadly lost one of them only to learn she was still pregnant.

Then we have the case of Charlene, Princess of Monaco they did two announcements. 1st she was pregnant and then a few weeks later that it was twins.

I don't think she is having twins but IF she were it is more of a risk and I can see them waiting a bit longer to announce that until maybe after the tour is done and things are a bit more settled.

I don't know the announcement for Charlene, but KP specifically said "a baby", which means they didn't tell the truth. Whilst it's not impossible that they didn't know, it's highly unlikely.

The ONLY reason I could think of where they'd lie about it is because this is geriatric pregnancy and they want her to be further along before announcing any other details.

From the moment they announced their wedding date, I instantly thought they'd have a Valentine's Day baby. So I'm calling February 14!

I was married in late June, and got pregnant in mid-July. Our baby arrived in April, and there were plenty of older generation folks counting on their fingers!! ?

Every baby is different. She's due in Spring. Late March due date at the earliest. She's been wearing a diamond stack ring along with Peridot (her birth stone) and Sapphire (Harry's birth stone), so the speculation is April. Although, with the first one you just never know.

Well, they may be changing out that diamond if it is meant to be a reference to the baby ? As you say, with the first one, you never know. Could be late March, could be April, could be May. I was always 2 weeks late to the day, and I've know other women who were consistently early. Only the baby knows...

I think those 3 birthstone rings are telling us. Harry's, Meghan's and then Diamond.

LaRae

How on earth does the baby know? Royals don't usually give any kind of due date, just a rough indication, and the BRF don't usually announce pregnancy till about 3 months along.. so it is problaby due in april….

I think the announcement was a bit delayed because of Princess Eugenie's wedding. And that the baby is due in early April.

Last edited:
She already has the aquamarine....

Well, they may be changing out that diamond if it is meant to be a reference to the baby ? As you say, with the first one, you never know. Could be late March, could be April, could be May. I was always 2 weeks late to the day, and I've know other women who were consistently early. Only the baby knows...

...if it happens to be a March baby.

How on earth does the baby know? Royals don't usually give any kind of due date, just a rough indication, and the BRF don't usually announce pregnancy till about 3 months along.. so it is problaby due in april….
We all have early notification expectations as a result of Catherine's HG without which they could have announced nearer or even after the four month mark. They would usually wait until the usual "twelve week" scan has passed. Zara waited until after the fourth month passed to announce.

They would usually announce once the 12 week scan comes back and everything is good. However, all indications have pointed to Meghan being further along when it was announced to avoid announcing before Eugenie’s wedding. I still think it’s april, but more like early April than late April. Had she been 12 weeks at the time of announcement, this baby would due in late April.

I don't think there's any "usually" about it. Catherine announced early because she had no choice--no hiding HG. Like anyone else, I think royals announce when they choose to, there's no rule they have to follow.

I don't think there's any "usually" about it. Catherine announced early because she had no choice--no hiding HG. Like anyone else, I think royals announce when they choose to, there's no rule they have to follow.

Kate was forced to due to HG. Royal pregnancies are usually announced at 3 months mark. Zara also delayed the last one due to her two previous miscarriages. But I believe with Mia and the baby they lost, both were announced at three months mark. Can’t remember for Autumn. It’s pretty standard. Obviously, they can wait longer, but they usually try to get ahead of the story.

:previous: I don't think there's evidence that there is a standard time to announce a pregnancy in the BRF, so the assertion that there is a usual time isn't factual. It seems to me that the couples announce depending on their circumstances. Zara announced around 3 months twice--and then she didn't. Catherine and William announced early all three times. Meghan and Harry announced around 4 months. Seems like quite a range, and I think speculation as to why is just that, speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom