Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if after all the endless speculations and hype about William and Kate getting engaged, out of the clear blue we hear an announcement from the palace that Harry and Chelsy got engaged. :lol:

Sereta that is what I have been thinking for a while. I don't think Prince Harry has all the baggage that Prince William has.:);):)

I for one would be (pleasantly) surprised if that happens, but I would be happy for Harry as long as Chelsy is right for him and his position.
I would be pleasantly surprised too, and happy for them both. Whether Chelsy is right for him or the monarchy, well only Harry can decide.

One thing I do like about Chelsy is that she doesn't use the press for her own agenda. :whistling:

I think they are both very young to consider marriage, so I would be surprised if there were to be an announcement for a few years.

One thing I do like about Chelsy is that she doesn't use the press for her own agenda. :whistling:
Yeah I don't see Chelsy greeting a photographer and hamming it up for the camera while playing tennis.... and then slapping them with a lawsuit.
(And I still wonder who notified the press that they would be there at Christmas. :whistling:)

Yeah I don't see Chelsy greeting a photographer and hamming it up for the camera while playing tennis.... and then slapping them with a lawsuit.
(And I still wonder who notified the press that they would be there at Christmas. :whistling:)

Thats terrible. Who did that?

Weren't those tennis pictures taken from a distance? I believe Ms. Middleton sued the photographer for taking pictures of a inside family Christmas dinner. Kate won the lawsuit and gave the money to charity.

I think the press scouts out her parents home and saw them leave for Christmas. I don't think Kate wants press after the Queen asked the press to stay away from her family at Christmas. Ms Middleton wants the royal family to want her. I don't think she would call the press. :);):)

Weren't those tennis pictures taken from a distance?
Yes, it's totally unfair to say she was 'mugging' for the camera (in this instance at least).
I believe Ms. Middleton sued the photographer for taking pictures of a inside family Christmas dinner.
Middleton sued Rex, not the photographer, which is odd since Rex did not buy the offensive Christmas lunch pictures (if they ever existed which I highly doubt).
The photographer denied ever taking pictures of the family inside their home (and I personally believe him):
Guardian.co.uk said:
I have now been in contact with Niraj Tanna, of Ikon Pictures, who took the photographs of Kate Middleton. He says, contrary to the statement from Rex Features, that he never "followed" Middleton. Rather, after receiving a tip off, he went to the footpath and took photographs of Middleton playing tennis. He denies that he ever took any photographs of Middleton inside the house that she was staying in."Under no circumstances did I harass her. She even wished me Merry Christmas on the day," Tanna said.
Kate won the lawsuit and gave the money to charity.
No, there was no trial but an out-of court settlement.
Most likely, Rex though it would be best to settle quickly for a small sum than go to court, rack-up legal fees and risk being condemned any way by an over-zealous judge.

That said, cd255, I agree with your general point that Chelsy and her family do not play with the press at all, unlike the Middleton who use them when it suits them (Hello photoshoots to promote their business, etc) and sue them when it doesn't.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if after all the endless speculations and hype about William and Kate getting engaged, out of the clear blue we hear an announcement from the palace that Harry and Chelsy got engaged. :lol:

I highly doubt that'll happen. Harry has way more sense than we give him credit for.

And because he has sense, he won't get married before his brother?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she has a apartment in Cape Town

I think the press scouts out her parents home and saw them leave for Christmas.
I don't think the press camped out at her home at Christmas.
I believe the photographer when he says he was tipped off.

I didn't realize Chelsy was in South Africa. I thought she was still in London.

I thought she was still in law school...

She finished her LLB from Leeds University in July 2009, she is due to start at Allen & Overy in September 2010.

Chelsy returned to live in South Africa?
Aren't her parents still living there? Perhaps she's just there temporarily to visit family and friends but staying at her own place.

Rather invasive of them to take photos of her at her apartment. :ermm:

Yes I agree Shanaz. Chelsy is still a private person and to take pictures of her on her balcony I just think is wrong

Invasive indeed. Poor girl, she seems to be completely oblivious to the telephoto lens snapping away. The caption says they were taken from afar.

Invasive, yes. However, Chelsy understands the Royals and how hey work and therefore probably won't seek legal action against it.

She's now back in london thou.

:previous: How do you know Chelsy is back in London?

Which pictures? Last one i saw was her in South Africa.

She was back 9 days ago according to the date next to those pictures.

Thnx for the pics Melibea. :flowers: So she is back in London then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom