Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He shouldn't get a tatoo of someone. . . unless he marries them.

What I'd like to know is if Chelsy would be willing to do the same for Harry. :ermm:

Prince Harry puts Chelsy Davy split behind him as he emerges from nightclub at 5am with a number written on his hand | Mail Online

Prince Harry was back to his partying ways again this weekend - and appeared to have put his split with Chelsy Davy behind him as he emerged from a nightclub with a number written on his hand.
Harry, 26, was spotted with the ink scrawled on his palm as he left west London's exclusive Raffles at 5am yesterday.

He'd started the night at a ball celebrating Britain's success at the Olympics over the years across town at the Grosvenor House Hotel in Mayfair.

They've split?

He probably shouldn't get a tattoo with a woman's name on it unless he's been married for a while. I imagine taking any tattoo off would be quite painful. Perhaps the only names that he should tattoo on his body are names of any children he might have.

Children will always be a part of you regardless of what happens with their parents relationship. You may leave a relationship or get a divorce but the children will always be part of you.

The first reports of this were back in June after she moved back to South Africa as she isn't prepared to live in England away from her family and he can't move full time to South Africa. The relationship had nowhere to go from there. The final split didn't happen until recently I believe but this isn't the first report of the split this month.

People here refused to believe that the relationship was over just because she decided to move a continent away and even discussed the possibility that he might move to South Africa to be with her as he loves Africa so much.

Clearly Chelsy isn't ready for marriage, I wish both of them the best

I still think it's sad that Harry and Chelsy's relationship went on for so long when it clearly couldn't go anywhere in the end. Harry is now 26, which means he spent most of his early 20s in a relationship with Chelsy. According to some research, bonds formed during that time of life are especially hard to forget. Harry is always going to be comparing other girls to Chelsy and realizing he shares memories with her that other girls can't have.

Sorry he will get over it. Its a first love that maybe couldn't go the distance.

Not everyone is a Charles and Camilla. Let's face it....Harry is Prince Henry of Wales and that wasn't going to change. Chelsy loves her homeland and has worked hard for her law degree and a future to practice law. Something was going to have to give and it couldnt' be Harry. Maybe she will practice for a couple of years and if its meant to be they will ge together. If not, he will have lovely memories and a life long friend.

I just hope that Harry finds a suitable girl and settles down. For some reason, I've never been able to see Chelsy as a member of the RF. She seemed to be so independent; and if the tabloid stories are true, rather demanding.

Sorry he will get over it. Its a first love that maybe couldn't go the distance.

Last edited by a moderator:
so it is over, for sure? have they not be spotted together since she moved away in june?

People here refused to believe that the relationship was over just because she decided to move a continent away and even discussed the possibility that he might move to South Africa to be with her as he loves Africa so much.
I don't think people refused to believe it so much as people were wary about believing the yellow press, especially because soon after those first reports came out there were photographs of Harry with Chelsy in Africa.

:previous: So perhaps we'll see a photo of them together soon . . .

Well we don't know the truth, but from the looks of it all I can fathom is that Harry is in the UK and Chelsy is in SA. Whether they are together or not is anyones guess.

It's anyone's guess but IF it's true they have split I commend them for keeping a dignified silence about it and not planting stories in the press.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom