The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz View Post
Her hair is one of her best assets imo. She keeps it looking nice and healthy.
She has gorgeous hair. The thing I like about Chelsy is she's a natural girl. She doesn't glob on a ton of makeup to enhance herself. She's a natural beauty. She also seems very confident and comfortable with herself. And judging from all the pictures she looks like a happy person.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like how she stays natural too, but who wouldn't be happy dating Prince Harry? He's a happy fella himself.

Old 05-18-2010, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Is Chelsy's hair colour natural or does she dye her hair? I ask because it's unusual for an adult woman to have such a light colour.
Old 05-18-2010, 08:07 PM
Gentry

Well either she tops up every couple of weeks or its natural. I have never ever seen a picture of her with dark roots.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't think she colours it. It's not uncommon for a girl in her 20's to still have really light blond hair. I think it tends to darken more in their 30's, and also after having children. It may have something to do with hormones, but I notice after someone has a child their hair seems to darken.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've noticed that too Opal, that after women have children their hair seems to darken, or perhaps it's because they can't dye their hair when they're pregnant.

Yeah I've never seen Chelsy with dark roots either Miss Garnett so perhaps it is her natural colour. Lucky girl! It's a beautiful colour.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: Has Chelsy Davy finally been accepted into Royal circles?-

Quote:
CHELSY Davy’s appearance at Harry’s “wings” ceremony last week has once again cast the spotlight on the girl said to have captured the Prince’s heart.

While seasoned royal watchers had expected to see the 24-year-old at her boyfriend’s side for the proud occasion, onlookers were surprised by how close Chelsy has become to Harry’s family.
Old 05-21-2010, 06:31 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
Thanks Warren, what disappeared was my memory....
Did you get the failing memory from your grandmother?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Courtier

A nice article.
Positive and reasonably objective, instead of allusions and suggestions.

Thanks for posting it.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:06 AM
Majesty

Agreed, a reasonably objective article. Harry and Chesly have now been together for a reasonably long time, though it is a bit early to start speculating as to whether the relationship has a long term future or not.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:48 AM

What did the writer mean by her always being a candidate for "royal bridge"?

Chels is cool. She seems to get along with everyone in the royal circles, be they family or friend. She's even really cool with the press, usually. Understandably, she gets a little less "cool" when the paps are in her face.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I have no idea what a royal bridge is, i would've assumed a royal wife would've been a more appropriate word.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Administrator in Memoriam

It's a misprint or typo - "royal bridge" should have read "royal bride".
Obviously proof-readers are in short supply.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Ahhh i should've spotted that, but i would think that if they got something right in a royal article it would be the spelling.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Whatever happened to English Comp.....
Old 05-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=shanaz;1083071] I've noticed that too Opal, that after women have children their hair seems to darken, or perhaps it's because they can't dye their hair when they're pregnant.
QUOTE]
You may have a point there.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz View Post
I've noticed that too Opal, that after women have children their hair seems to darken, or perhaps it's because they can't dye their hair when they're pregnant.
You may have a point there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Chels is cool. She seems to get along with everyone in the royal circles, be they family or friend. She's even really cool with the press, usually. Understandably, she gets a little less "cool" when the paps are in her face.
I've never seen an instance where she lost her cool with the press. She seems to handle them really well.
Even when the paps snap her at home or on vacation she has never sued them.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:48 PM

Yeah, I didn't mean to say she ever lost her cool. I never saw her lose control like her boyfriend! The worst I've seen from her is a dirty look, which is perfectly understandable. I don't think she even did something like flip anyone off, which I think Kate did maybe once? Not sure about that. Anyway, my point was just to say that I think she's really cool and seems to be very agreeable, easygoing, and amicable with the royal family & the "court."
Old 05-23-2010, 01:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

Kate actually has conversations with the paparazzos. I don't think Chelsy does that. It seems like Chelsy is a little more easy dealing with it. And she does seem to be more of an easygoing person than Kate.
Old 05-23-2010, 03:25 AM

^Definitely, Kate is a more "serious" person. I mean, Chelsy is a lawyer, I guess, but she is a lot more easygoing than Kate, who seems to take herself very seriously. It makes sense, I guess. William, who takes himself very seriously, is with Kate, who does the same; and Harry, LOL Harry, is with easygoing Chelsy.

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy, engagement, prince harry, security, zimbabwe