The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 05:32 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Reliable source, suppose it's the best of a bad bunch.
But even if Harry was being "Super Sneaky" the press would find him.
He'll still be living with his brother.

Old 04-17-2010, 05:51 AM
Imperial Majesty

I don't think they are still sharing the house they shared last year because William no longer is at the base in Shropshire but is in Anglessy.

As for Harry and Chelsy 'living together' there is no evidence at all that they are doing so except for a story in Hello, which is still a tabloid and not all that reliable. The fact seems to be that Chelsy bought a place in London ready for when she starts work at the law firm after her travels this year and so the assumption has been made that Harry has also moved in. As Harry spends most of his time at the base in Shropshire doing his training he is hardly living in London and Chelsy is supposed to be travelling this year so she isn't there either. This story has so many holes it isn't funny.

Old 04-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

you know to think of it harry it raveling this year but if chelsy brought a house they prob will move in togther after the traveling
Old 04-17-2010, 10:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Harry is NOT travelling this year. He is training to be a helicopter pilot and possibly return to Afghanistan.
Chelsy is travelling before beginning work at a law firm in London (she has a job lined up but they are allowing her this time - I think I read somewhere that a lot of firms are doing this sort of thing due to the economic situation - they want the young lawyer but want to wait until the economy improves to put them to work full-time).

One of the main reason why he transferred to the helicopter flying was that it would make it easier for him to return to Afghanistan. Considering the cost of his training it would be a complete waste to train him to fly attack helicopters (as opposed to the ones that William is learning to fly which are rescue helicopters) if he knows that he will never be able to put those skills to use.

He anticipates returning to Afghanistan, the MoD haven't ruled out that possibility so how can you be so sure that he won't get the chance to use the new skills he is learning now in learning to fly these helicopters.

Harry is not travelling but sometimes, when on leave he goes overseas for either private visits e.g. to South Africa to spend time with Chelsy at her family's place, or on royal duties e.g. to Lesotho where he has established his charity.

In June he and William should be in South Africa for the World Cup (although it has been reported if he is training on Apaches rather than Lynx helicopters he won't be). This will be when they are both on leave.

William and Harry are both full-time soldiers so when they are doing other things it is during their leave time and like all soldiers (and other people) they are then free to travel it they wish.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:41 AM
Aristocracy

I can buy all of this but one thing harry is not going back to war he too much of a risk the queen just tryin to get him sliencely hopeful but she knows her answer.Thats just me but thats off subject but hey someone create a thread for it and i am there
Old 04-18-2010, 06:59 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalsmartie View Post
Just reread your pot bertie and just want you to know he's not going back tp Afghanistan I think he knows that and wouldn't kid himself
Quote:
I just seen him doing some doing some kind of royal duty thing I forgot it was boring anyway last month and it wasn't in England.Ok someone please clear this up is harry traveling or not because I saw him doing that and I someone just said he was
You act like you know things for certain, like you know the Queen's mind.
You know they are living together etc.
No one knows these things.
He hasn't been travelling he's been doing his royal duties.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
hello magazine is a reliable source so I trust them and of course np picz hzrry prob being super sneaky but watever
I don't think so. HELLO is fast becoming another tabloid. Sometimes they do serious articles, for instance when they covered William's charity Centrepoint a couple months ago or when a celebrity gives a direct interview, but other than that they repeat many of the tabloid stories. They are basically a "glossy" tabloid.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Aristocracy

Maybe your right but hey they have never been sued and most of their stuff is correct even if copied
Old 04-18-2010, 04:33 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don't know if they've been sued or not, but if the tabloid stories are false then it's also false when HELLO copies it.
A good example is the link you gave about Harry moving in with Chelsy. This was copied from a tabloid. And I think it's rather unlikely he moved in with her as he lives at the military base he is training at.
Old 04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
Courtier

They are usually not sued because they always say nice things about everybody. Only when it's common knowledge they tell the not so nice things.

At least this happens in my country. So mostly they tell the truth, but they don't tell you the whole story, if you read Hello, or Hola in my case, it's like reading a fairytale

Although it's true, especially with the interntet version, that they copy a lot of things from tabloids, and I think even from this forum
Old 04-18-2010, 04:55 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melibea View Post
They are usually not sued because they always say nice things about everybody. Only when it's common knowledge they tell the not so nice things.

At least this happens in my country. So mostly they tell the truth, but they don't tell you the whole story, if you read Hello, or Hola in my case, it's like reading a fairytale

Although it's true, especially with the interntet version, that they copy a lot of things from tabloids, and I think even from this forum
Yeah oook fine fairytale and copied but still I haven't given up on chesly moving in with harry! I wish chelsy and harry were serious enough for us to talk wedding!!!!!!!!!!!fab fab fab
Old 04-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Yeah oook fine fairytale and copied but still I haven't given up on chesly moving in with harry! I wish chelsy and harry were serious enough for us to talk wedding!!!!!!!!!!!fab fab fab
They've been dating 6 years.

People have been talking for nearly 4 and a half years about a Kate and William wedding.
Start all you like, many think that Harry will marry before his brother. Which in my mind I would prefer.
There is just not enough attention on Chelsy and Harry because in my mind, the press do not think they are serious.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumutqueen View Post
They've been dating 6 years.
People have been talking for nearly 4 and a half years about a Kate and William wedding.
Start all you like, many think that Harry will marry before his brother. Which in my mind I would prefer.
There is just not enough attention on Chelsy and Harry because in my mind, the press do not think they are serious.
look i said the following: too bad their not serious enough for us to talk wedding.did i say anything about him getting married 1st no.did i say they were serious no.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
look i said the following: too bad their not serious enough for us to talk wedding.did i say anything about him getting married 1st no.did i say they were serious no.
Never said you did.

I said those things, because thats what I think.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Never said you did.

I said those things, because thats what I think.
ok.thats nice.chelsy wedding won't be as covered as wills and kate but heck bet u a fine penny her dress will be smokin
Old 04-18-2010, 05:29 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
ok.thats nice.chelsy wedding won't be as covered as wills and kate but heck bet u a fine penny her dress will be smokin
Marrying a royal, I think it'll be more conservative than smoking. Low key wedding probably in St Pauls Cathedral , and if it's close to Williams it'll be as low as possible.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Aristocracy

WilI don't think harry or wills will have a low key wedding the 1st time anyway
Old 04-18-2010, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
It's clear that Chelsy is a private person, so magazines leave her alone. But she has had her fair share of exclusives in the magazine aswell.
Theres no point promoting her family business when the business is in South Africa.
I like that Chelsy is a private person and doesn't play to the press. I'm liking Chelsy more and more.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:44 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
WilI don't think harry or wills will have a low key wedding the 1st time anyway
Due to the economy, I think even with William's wedding it will not be on the grand scale such as Charles and Diana's was. Especially with all the extra added events London has coming up in 2012. I'm sure though that the wedding/s will be totally beautiful though.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:03 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanaz View Post
I like that Chelsy is a private person and doesn't play to the press. I'm liking Chelsy more and more.
Me too I mean if the press was being the press they would have rumour for harry and chelsy like his brother and k

Closed Thread

Tags
chelsy davy, engagement, prince harry, security, zimbabwe