Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he have to renoucne his title if he eloped and then gained a divorce (considering the marriage probably wouldn't be legal under British law anyway)? There is no bar on divorced people, or those married to divorced people inheriting the throne.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chelsy is so pretty. She doesn't take a bad picture. This one is nice - I especially like her hair in it http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+ZPQMxMCMuQMl.jpg
Her hair is one of her best assets imo. She keeps it looking nice and healthy.

Mystery solved! He must be a very close friend as he's the only one other than Chelsy attending. Perhaps Harry wanted him to keep Chelsy company during the (probably boring) ceremony.
In that pic of Jake with Eugenie they like they're a couple. Did they used to date?

What if they didn't divorce would Harry still have to renounce his title just because he moved to another country? If he didn't use his title what would his name be?

I don't see any reason for Harry to renounce his rights just to live in another country - of course if he eloped to live there the marriage wouldn't be legal in the UK and thus no divorce would be necessary anyway but..
Many people in line to the British throne already live overseas. Harry, in this unlikely scenario (although he has said that he dislikes the UK) he would be the highest placed but there is no reason for him to do so just because he prefers to live somewhere warm and sunny with the woman he loves.

Do any people directly involved with the BRF, say the top ten, live outside the UK?
If Harry lived in another country for the rest of his life, yet still held the title of Prince, yet did nothing for his country, the British people would feel pretty cheated by this.
If he goes to live in Africa and does nothing for the royal family elsewhere, he shouldn't be allowed to keep his title.

I think we're going off course again. Harry will not move to Africa and he probably will not leave England just like that. First of all, he has too many ties here. He's a royal for goodness sake. He'd have to really almost not care to want to do something that could cause him his title. Another thing, I do not like ungrateful people. To me, if Harry does that to the British people then he is a spoiled brat that does not deserve the benefits that come with being royal. Yes Harry doesn't like England, but I'm sure He's realized that being a prince really does give him a "voice". Harry is so into helping others that it's really hard for me to picture him in South Africa, married to an heiress and wasting his life away while his brother does the hard work. I think we should give Harry the credit he deserves.

Yeah, lets get back to the tried and trusted "relationship musings" rather than convoluted and fanciful diversions such as "what would Harry's title be if he walked out on his father and brother and country and then got divorced?" Let's try and keep things close to realistic.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

Last edited:
They have not always been the best of friends – but Chelsy Davy and Kate Middleton could be teaming up for the World Cup in South Africa this summer.

Chelsy, 24, has invited her to Cape Town for the football festival that starts next month.

Chelsy is planning to stay at the beachside apartment she shares with her brother Shaun – and believes Kate, 28, would have a great time if she could make it too.

Finally, are Chelsy Davy and Kate Middleton ready to team up? | Mail Online

Her hair is one of her best assets imo. She keeps it looking nice and healthy.
She has gorgeous hair. The thing I like about Chelsy is she's a natural girl. She doesn't glob on a ton of makeup to enhance herself. She's a natural beauty. She also seems very confident and comfortable with herself. And judging from all the pictures she looks like a happy person.

I like how she stays natural too, but who wouldn't be happy dating Prince Harry? He's a happy fella himself:cool:.

Is Chelsy's hair colour natural or does she dye her hair? I ask because it's unusual for an adult woman to have such a light colour.

:previous: Well either she tops up every couple of weeks or its natural. I have never ever seen a picture of her with dark roots.

I don't think she colours it. It's not uncommon for a girl in her 20's to still have really light blond hair. I think it tends to darken more in their 30's, and also after having children. It may have something to do with hormones, but I notice after someone has a child their hair seems to darken.

:previous: I've noticed that too Opal, that after women have children their hair seems to darken, or perhaps it's because they can't dye their hair when they're pregnant. :lol:

Yeah I've never seen Chelsy with dark roots either Miss Garnett so perhaps it is her natural colour. Lucky girl! It's a beautiful colour.

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: Has Chelsy Davy finally been accepted into Royal circles?-

CHELSY Davy’s appearance at Harry’s “wings” ceremony last week has once again cast the spotlight on the girl said to have captured the Prince’s heart.

While seasoned royal watchers had expected to see the 24-year-old at her boyfriend’s side for the proud occasion, onlookers were surprised by how close Chelsy has become to Harry’s family.

Agreed, a reasonably objective article. Harry and Chesly have now been together for a reasonably long time, though it is a bit early to start speculating as to whether the relationship has a long term future or not.

What did the writer mean by her always being a candidate for "royal bridge"? :confused:

Chels is cool. She seems to get along with everyone in the royal circles, be they family or friend. She's even really cool with the press, usually. Understandably, she gets a little less "cool" when the paps are in her face. :cool:

I have no idea what a royal bridge is, i would've assumed a royal wife would've been a more appropriate word.

:previous:
It's a misprint or typo - "royal bridge" should have read "royal bride".
Obviously proof-readers are in short supply.

Ahhh i should've spotted that, but i would think that if they got something right in a royal article it would be the spelling. ;)

Whatever happened to English Comp.....

:previous: I've noticed that too Opal, that after women have children their hair seems to darken, or perhaps it's because they can't dye their hair when they're pregnant. :lol:
QUOTE]
You may have a point there. ;)

You may have a point there. ;)

Chels is cool. She seems to get along with everyone in the royal circles, be they family or friend. She's even really cool with the press, usually. Understandably, she gets a little less "cool" when the paps are in her face. :cool:
I've never seen an instance where she lost her cool with the press. She seems to handle them really well.
Even when the paps snap her at home or on vacation she has never sued them.

Yeah, I didn't mean to say she ever lost her cool. I never saw her lose control like her boyfriend!:lol: The worst I've seen from her is a dirty look, which is perfectly understandable. I don't think she even did something like flip anyone off, which I think Kate did maybe once? Not sure about that. Anyway, my point was just to say that I think she's really cool and seems to be very agreeable, easygoing, and amicable with the royal family & the "court." :cool:

Kate actually has conversations with the paparazzos. I don't think Chelsy does that. It seems like Chelsy is a little more easy dealing with it. And she does seem to be more of an easygoing person than Kate.

^Definitely, Kate is a more "serious" person. I mean, Chelsy is a lawyer, I guess, but she is a lot more easygoing than Kate, who seems to take herself very seriously. It makes sense, I guess. William, who takes himself very seriously, is with Kate, who does the same; and Harry, LOL Harry, is with easygoing Chelsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom