Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not exactly a "bombshell"
They look so happy together and if all goes well for him he will never have to be bothered by a throne.
I think they make a lovely couple and I am looking forward to seeing if this time "The Daily Star"
gets something right. Not much hope that they will, but you never know, there is always a first time.

Strangely we agree again Wisteria.
They have obviously got bored with William and Kate and when a big event like this comes around and the girlfriend attends, for both William/Kate & Harry/Chelsy the engagement rumours come to light.

Indeed, they make a lovely couple. I really enjoyed the pictures of Chelsy at Prince Harrys graduation.
Though I highly doubt the Daily Star story, I think I'll have a new favorite Royal couple if they ever tie the knot. :flowers:

:previous:

Same here Dierna, they would make a very interesting couple.
Be careful Lumut this might become a habit. :ermm:

I really enjoyed the pictures of Chelsy at Prince Harrys graduation.
I did too. We haven't seen these two together at an event in a long time. Chelsy looked so lovely.

I could easily see these two eventually marrying and settling into a private life in S. Africa in the years to come.
I just can't fathom a British Prince and eventually son of a monarch living permanently outside of Britain. :nonono:

Can you imagine the scandal that would ensue?? (j/k)
One thing the royals don't need is another scandal, nor do they need more negative press from girlfriends like they get from the other one.

Wouldn't the British public make a fuss if Harry (who would be a prince of the realm) were to another country his home. It would seem contradicting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be, I think. How many members of royal families have lived outside their native countries except for exile or marrying a foreign royal? I can't think of any who've done so permanently, although some do for education.

...I could see him retiring to Africa...I do think that the BRF will eventually only be the monarch and spouse, heir and spouse and maybe the heir's children and other children of the monarch will not pass on any HRH regardless of gender...
I absolutely 100% cannot see this happening.

I've noticed when Chelsy's around Harry she laughs an awful lot. Seems like she really enjoys being around him. I just wish she would laugh more when she's not around him.

Well, now the spotlight's on H&C! The press can be silly at times. Harry
is young. I highly doubt that marriage is anywhere near his thoughts. I wish the press would talk about something else, like world hunger.

He would have to ask HM permission to marry, with all that's going on with Parliment, the war, upcoming Olympics, could a marriage be squeezed in there?

I would like to see Chelsy and Harry a married couple but it doesn´t have to be right now.
(Are you reading this Harry?)
Chelsy seems a lovely independent young lady. She read law and is now learning her profession with a law firm. There is no sitting down building castles in the air, waiting for her fairy prince to give her a life of luxury and privilege, for this young lady.
I believe that I read once that the Queen was thinking of paring down the actual royal family, that is as far as HRHs. This may be true.
As to the goodwill Russo remarked on, the ash cloud seems to have lifted and people who have to travel frequently for their work are feeling very benevolent towards all, well perhaps not all, but near enough.

:previous: Both Harry and Chelsey seem to sparkle when they are together. The photos from Harry's Wings Parade and after are full of two people smiling, laughing, joking and just plain having a ball and not a champagne cocktail it sight.

As to the notion of the Olympics, the political situation and various theatres of war, if they were the considedrations no one would get married because . . . . . . . whatever.

Why do people think that Harry will not marry within the next ten years?

Why do people think that Harry will not marry within the next ten years?

To me he doesn't seem ready yet. Not in the next ten years.
I don't think his brother will marry until his father is King.

Even if he's not ready right now (which I do agree with) it doesn't necessarily mean he won't be ready for another ten years or so. A part of me hopes Harry doesn't wait that long. I'd hate to see him starting a family so late in life. Same with William.

Harry's only 25. If he gets married in 10 years, he'll be 35. Since when is that "late in life"? People are getting married and having children later than maybe a generation or two ago. Crown Princess Victoria will be 33 this July and is getting married in June.

I don't think William will wait 10 years to get married, but I can see him getting married in his early 30s.

I do not think getting married in late 30's is so late in life. Nowadays people get married later, especially men. I think William and Harry are not getting married soon, not only because they not feel ready, but also because they no want. They seem to want to dedicated to their careers. And especially if William married now/soon he would have to dedicated FULL TIME to his ROYAL role.

He's only 25. I don't see a problem with waiting 10-15 years before getting married. I read a study that said men over the age of 35 are more mature and better spouses. So waiting won't hurt him. Look at most of the princes: Frederik, Haakon, Felipe, Prince of Orange, Prince Charles (even King Carl Gutaf), all married after the age of 30. Carl Philip also, because he's already 31 and not married.

I think it'll do Harry and William good to wait. Nowadays people are getting married much later. If he's ready then he should go ahead with it. But chances are he's probably gonna follow after most of the princes I listed above.

I don't think that Harry would be considered as "old" if he marries in his late 30ies either. I rather think settling down with 30+ is a trend nowadays and that's perfectly okay. But something says me that it won't take ten or more years until Harry marries. Not if he stays with Chelsy, but that's just me.

He's only 25. I don't see a problem with waiting 10-15 years before getting married. I read a study that said men over the age of 35 are more mature and better spouses. So waiting won't hurt him. Look at most of the princes: Frederik, Haakon, Felipe, Prince of Orange, Prince Charles (even King Carl Gutaf), all married after the age of 30. Carl Philip also, because he's already 31 and not married.
Yes but all of those princes were in their early 30's, not late 30's. If Harry didn't marry until late 30's he wouldn't start his family until about 40. Whilst men can biologically have children later, it still takes a lot of energy to raise a family and it's more difficult after 40. It can be done but it's not ideal imo. I think around early 30's is better

:previous: Both Harry and Chelsey seem to sparkle when they are together. The photos from Harry's Wings Parade and after are full of two people smiling, laughing, joking and just plain having a ball and not a champagne cocktail it sight.
They do look so happy together. You can just sense the chemistry between them. So much for the naysayers saying Chelsy wasn't accepted by Harry's family. All you have to do is look at the photos of them all together, esp. the one of Charles, Harry and Chelsy walking together. It's good his aunts were there too, although I didn't see a photo of them.

Regarding what age Harry will be when he marries, how can anyone know? Harry probably doesn't even know himself. :)
I think they should marry when they are ready to, whatever age it is.

Chelsey has a legal degree- can anyone tell me where she went to school for sure-I heard different accounts.

Chelsey has a legal degree- can anyone tell me where she went to school for sure-I heard different accounts.

She graduated from the University of Cape Town in November 2006 with a degree in Economics. September 2007, Davy had moved to England to take up an accelerated LLB law course at the University of Leeds, which was completed in July 2009.

They do look so happy together. You can just sense the chemistry between them.
I agree. Chelsy is such a pretty girl and seems to have an exuberant personality. She's laughing in many of the pictures posted.

She's laughing in many of the pictures posted.

But to me, she almost always laughing when Harry's around. When she's not around Harry she doesn't laugh so much:).

shanaz, they own a hunting business (am I correct?). they arrange safari tours. i heard her family wealth is 20 million pounds. As far as I have read, that far exceeds Kate's family's wealth.
Thx for answering my question. It sounds like a lucrative business.

Does anyone know if Chelsy has any family that lives in England seeing that she went to school there for a bit. I know her parents live in SA, but I wonder if she has some relatives that live in Britain.

They do look so happy together. You can just sense the chemistry between them. So much for the naysayers saying Chelsy wasn't accepted by Harry's family. All you have to do is look at the photos of them all together, esp. the one of Charles, Harry and Chelsy walking together. It's good his aunts were there too, although I didn't see a photo of them.
Isn't this his aunt Sarah in these photos in the dark suit?
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+A4h-_PJ5Cknl.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+M3Vg8X9w7Bpl.jpg
I think that's his former nanny Tiggy in the white suit.

Can someone tell me who this guy is that Chelsy is sitting next to? And I think that's Sarah sitting on the other side of Chelsy.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+c9SpEKHHrYDl.jpg

Everyone looks so happy at this occasion.
I wonder why they didn't go to William's graduation ceremony a couple months ago?

^^ Yes it's Harry's aunt Sarah Spencer

Can someone tell me who this guy is that Chelsy is sitting next to? And I think that's Sarah sitting on the other side of Chelsy.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Prince+Harry+Army+Pilot+Course+Graduation+c9SpEKHHrYDl.jpg

Everyone looks so happy at this occasion.
I wonder why they didn't go to William's graduation ceremony a couple months ago?

Possible Chelsy is sat next to her brother Shaun, who i believe knows Harry quite well.
I presume you mean why his aunties didn't go to his graduation?
They may have gone, but not been photographed. They may have concentrated there cameras on Kate. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom