Harry and Chelsy: Relationship Musings

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reliable source, suppose it's the best of a bad bunch.
But even if Harry was being "Super Sneaky" the press would find him.
He'll still be living with his brother. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they are still sharing the house they shared last year because William no longer is at the base in Shropshire but is in Anglessy.

As for Harry and Chelsy 'living together' there is no evidence at all that they are doing so except for a story in Hello, which is still a tabloid and not all that reliable. The fact seems to be that Chelsy bought a place in London ready for when she starts work at the law firm after her travels this year and so the assumption has been made that Harry has also moved in. As Harry spends most of his time at the base in Shropshire doing his training he is hardly living in London and Chelsy is supposed to be travelling this year so she isn't there either. This story has so many holes it isn't funny.

you know to think of it harry it raveling this year but if chelsy brought a house they prob will move in togther after the traveling

Harry is NOT travelling this year. He is training to be a helicopter pilot and possibly return to Afghanistan.
Chelsy is travelling before beginning work at a law firm in London (she has a job lined up but they are allowing her this time - I think I read somewhere that a lot of firms are doing this sort of thing due to the economic situation - they want the young lawyer but want to wait until the economy improves to put them to work full-time).

One of the main reason why he transferred to the helicopter flying was that it would make it easier for him to return to Afghanistan. Considering the cost of his training it would be a complete waste to train him to fly attack helicopters (as opposed to the ones that William is learning to fly which are rescue helicopters) if he knows that he will never be able to put those skills to use.

He anticipates returning to Afghanistan, the MoD haven't ruled out that possibility so how can you be so sure that he won't get the chance to use the new skills he is learning now in learning to fly these helicopters.

Harry is not travelling but sometimes, when on leave he goes overseas for either private visits e.g. to South Africa to spend time with Chelsy at her family's place, or on royal duties e.g. to Lesotho where he has established his charity.

In June he and William should be in South Africa for the World Cup (although it has been reported if he is training on Apaches rather than Lynx helicopters he won't be). This will be when they are both on leave.

William and Harry are both full-time soldiers so when they are doing other things it is during their leave time and like all soldiers (and other people) they are then free to travel it they wish.

I can buy all of this but one thing harry is not going back to war he too much of a risk :eek: the queen just tryin to get him sliencely hopeful but she knows her answer.Thats just me but thats off subject but hey someone create a thread for it and i am there

Just reread your pot bertie and just want you to know he's not going back tp Afghanistan I think he knows that and wouldn't kid himself

I just seen him doing some doing some kind of royal duty thing I forgot it was boring anyway last month and it wasn't in England.Ok someone please clear this up is harry traveling or not because I saw him doing that and I someone just said he was:ermm:

You act like you know things for certain, like you know the Queen's mind.
You know they are living together etc.
No one knows these things.
He hasn't been travelling he's been doing his royal duties.

hello magazine is a reliable source so I trust them and of course np picz hzrry prob being super sneaky but watever
I don't think so. HELLO is fast becoming another tabloid. Sometimes they do serious articles, for instance when they covered William's charity Centrepoint a couple months ago or when a celebrity gives a direct interview, but other than that they repeat many of the tabloid stories. They are basically a "glossy" tabloid.

Maybe your right but hey they have never been sued and most of their stuff is correct even if copied

I don't know if they've been sued or not, but if the tabloid stories are false then it's also false when HELLO copies it.
A good example is the link you gave about Harry moving in with Chelsy. This was copied from a tabloid. And I think it's rather unlikely he moved in with her as he lives at the military base he is training at.

They are usually not sued because they always say nice things about everybody. Only when it's common knowledge they tell the not so nice things.

At least this happens in my country. So mostly they tell the truth, but they don't tell you the whole story, if you read Hello, or Hola in my case, it's like reading a fairytale :whistling:

Although it's true, especially with the interntet version, that they copy a lot of things from tabloids, and I think even from this forum

They are usually not sued because they always say nice things about everybody. Only when it's common knowledge they tell the not so nice things.

At least this happens in my country. So mostly they tell the truth, but they don't tell you the whole story, if you read Hello, or Hola in my case, it's like reading a fairytale :whistling:

Although it's true, especially with the interntet version, that they copy a lot of things from tabloids, and I think even from this forum

Yeah oook fine fairytale and copied but still I haven't given up on chesly moving in with harry! I wish chelsy and harry were serious enough for us to talk wedding!!!!!!!!!!!fab fab fab

Yeah oook fine fairytale and copied but still I haven't given up on chesly moving in with harry! I wish chelsy and harry were serious enough for us to talk wedding!!!!!!!!!!!fab fab fab

They've been dating 6 years.

People have been talking for nearly 4 and a half years about a Kate and William wedding.
Start all you like, many think that Harry will marry before his brother. Which in my mind I would prefer.
There is just not enough attention on Chelsy and Harry because in my mind, the press do not think they are serious.

They've been dating 6 years.
People have been talking for nearly 4 and a half years about a Kate and William wedding.
Start all you like, many think that Harry will marry before his brother. Which in my mind I would prefer.
There is just not enough attention on Chelsy and Harry because in my mind, the press do not think they are serious.

look i said the following: too bad their not serious enough for us to talk wedding.did i say anything about him getting married 1st no.did i say they were serious no.

look i said the following: too bad their not serious enough for us to talk wedding.did i say anything about him getting married 1st no.did i say they were serious no.

Never said you did.

I said those things, because thats what I think.

Never said you did.

I said those things, because thats what I think.

ok.thats nice.chelsy wedding won't be as covered as wills and kate but heck bet u a fine penny her dress will be smokin

ok.thats nice.chelsy wedding won't be as covered as wills and kate but heck bet u a fine penny her dress will be smokin

Marrying a royal, I think it'll be more conservative than smoking. Low key wedding probably in St Pauls Cathedral , and if it's close to Williams it'll be as low as possible. :)

WilI don't think harry or wills will have a low key wedding the 1st time anyway

It's clear that Chelsy is a private person, so magazines leave her alone. But she has had her fair share of exclusives in the magazine aswell.
Theres no point promoting her family business when the business is in South Africa.
I like that Chelsy is a private person and doesn't play to the press. I'm liking Chelsy more and more.

Due to the economy, I think even with William's wedding it will not be on the grand scale such as Charles and Diana's was. Especially with all the extra added events London has coming up in 2012. I'm sure though that the wedding/s will be totally beautiful though.

I like that Chelsy is a private person and doesn't play to the press. I'm liking Chelsy more and more.

Me too I mean if the press was being the press they would have rumour for harry and chelsy like his brother and k

I think Harry's wedding, whoever he marries will be as low key as Peter Phillips I think. I don't think he's pomp and circumstances.
William's wedding willl be along the lines of his fathers. But the bride I doubt will wear such an awful dress. ;)

Due to the economy, I think even with William's wedding it will not be on the grand scale such as Charles and Diana's was. Especially with all the extra added events London has coming up in 2012. I'm sure though that the wedding/s will be totally beautiful though.

Exactly, after all the Queens done to stop showing her money, she won't want William and Harry showing it off too. Thats why I think they've been scalling down there club outings.
Depending on the wedding time, you could have jubliee celebrations, the olympics, Prince Phillip's birthday. Then to consider other possible royal weddings Zara Phillips or even Beatrice or Eugenine, spur of the moments etc. ;)

I think Harry's wedding, whoever he marries will be as low key as Peter Phillips I think. I don't think he's pomp and circumstances.
William's wedding willl be along the lines of his fathers. But the bride I doubt will wear such an awful dress. ;)

Exactly, after all the Queens done to stop showing her money, she won't want William and Harry showing it off too. Thats why I think they've been scalling down there club outings.
Depending on the wedding time, you could have jubliee celebrations, the olympics, Prince Phillip's birthday. Then to consider other possible royal weddings Zara Phillips or even Beatrice or Eugenine, spur of the moments etc. ;)

awwwwwwwwwwwww i want a big wedding not a sophia and edward

Harry's wedding will the along the same line as Andrew's, I think. Not as big and ceremonial as William's, but definitely befitting his status as the future Duke of York.

yeah thats was a big wedding andrews

Harry's wedding will the along the same line as Andrew's, I think. Not as big and ceremonial as William's, but definitely befitting his status as the future Duke of York.

Harry can't become Duke of York until Andrew dies and as he has just turned 50 that could be another 40 or so years.

In addition if Andrew married again and had a son that son would inherit the title. The other possibility is that when they change the laws regarding female and equal inheritance rights they could extend that to all titles meaning that Beatrice would inherit her father's title and be Duchess of York in her own right (which she should be in my opinion). It is ridiculous to me that Beatrice can inherit the throne but not her father's title.

Harry is not a future Duke of York as there is very little chance that he would get that title. I don't think they will do what they did with Edward and give him an earldom with the guarantee that he will be Duke of York at some time in the future.

Harry can't become Duke of York until Andrew dies and as he has just turned 50 that could be another 40 or so years.

In addition if Andrew married again and had a son that son would inherit the title. The other possibility is that when they change the laws regarding female and equal inheritance rights they could extend that to all titles meaning that Beatrice would inherit her father's title and be Duchess of York in her own right (which she should be in my opinion). It is ridiculous to me that Beatrice can inherit the throne but not her father's title.

Harry is not a future Duke of York as there is very little chance that he would get that title. I don't think they will do what they did with Edward and give him an earldom with the guarantee that he will be Duke of York at some time in the future.

I i disagree and agree I don't think he will be a duke before the queen dies but he will when charles takes the throne unless he does a edward a dis royal highness his kids then he will be a earl.and i agree about the duke of york daugther silly rule

It's been tradition that the oldest brother of the King is the Duke of York. That's what I meant. I can't see Andrew marrying again, and I can't see them changing the inheritance laws either. That would mean that after Andrew dies, if Charles is still King, he can create a new Duke of York and give that title to Harry. If William is king by that time, he can do it.

Either way, I can't see them breaking with that tradition. It's nearly 400 years old or something.

I i disagree and agree I don't think he will be a duke before the queen dies but he will when charles takes the throne unless he does a edward a dis royal highness his kids then he will be a earl.and i agree about the duke of york daugther silly rule

I think he will be a Duke on his wedding day like his uncles. That is the tradition.

The alternative is to create him Earl of something on his wedding day and wait until Uncle Andrew dies in about 30 - 40 years and then give him the York title as planned for Edward and the Edinburgh title where Edward will get that title when both his parents have died and Charles is able to create him Duke of Edinburgh (unless the title in unavailable - if not sure how this could happen see http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/the-future-of-the-duke-of-edinburgh-title-24343.html)

It's been tradition that the oldest brother of the King is the Duke of York. That's what I meant. I can't see Andrew marrying again, and I can't see them changing the inheritance laws either. That would mean that after Andrew dies, if Charles is still King, he can create a new Duke of York and give that title to Harry. If William is king by that time, he can do it.

Either way, I can't see them breaking with that tradition. It's nearly 400 years old or something.

Why change the inheritance laws to the monarchy which are even older?

I think it unfair that woman can't inherit their father's titles.

Do you really think they will wait another 40 years to create Harry Duke of York by which time William will probably have his own second son. William would more likely keep it for that second son. In addition Harry might already have a son of his own meaning that the title would eventually be unroyal - like the Kent and Gloucester titles will be with the next holder of each title.

yeah i agree

I think he will be a Duke on his wedding day like his uncles. That is the tradition.

i agree again ,lol

The alternative is to create him Earl of something on his wedding day and wait until Uncle Andrew dies in about 30 - 40 years and then give him the York title as planned for Edward and the Edinburgh title where Edward will get that title when both his parents have died and Charles is able to create him Duke of Edinburgh (unless the title in unavailable - if not sure how this could happen see http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f23/the-future-of-the-duke-of-edinburgh-title-24343.html)

I don't think he would be a earl unless he wants he daughters to be ladies right ?but if william is king he won't get the tittle because that would belong to william kid wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom