General News for Prince Harry, Part 1: December 2016 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'He didn’t take it too well. I think I’m the only guy who ever told him to f*** off in front of a crowd that pay £5,000 to shake his hand.'

Beau, who described William as 'the perfect gentleman', added that William actually had to apologise on behalf of his little brother but noted that there were no hard feelings.

Yep, pretty much the scuttlebutt I have heard over the years about the two brothers. William has seriously matured since marriage and fatherhood, too. Maybe the same will happen with Harry. ;) We can hope, for his future wife's sake.

This was one incident, for God sake. Harry plays his polo hard and focused. This man also stated that there were no hard feelings after the game, and pointed to Harry having the edge over his brother in his polo playing.

There have been several incidents over the years that came out afterwards of William misbehaving and showing a not particularly nice side to his nature. Both brothers are capable, as are all human beings, of bad behaviour and losing their temper on occasions.

Last edited:
:previous: Too true. I always hate it when they play "the good Heir and the Rebel brother". It's just a paradigm that they squeeze til it fits. It worked for Elizabeth and Margaret, Charles and Andrew and now William and Harry. All nice little boxes standing in a row. :argh:

Last edited:
This is someone’s first hand account of meeting Harry and William at the polo. It’s not an anonymous ‘source’ in The Sun or tabloid narrative.

If anyone has an issue with Harry being described as a spoiled brat should take it up with Mr Skerrett

My comment would be that if you are wealthy and go off, people will say you are a "spoiled brat." Do the same thing as a middle class (or less) 20 something and you will called either a hothead or passionate about the sport - depending on how the writer is spinning things.

Silly - tempest in a teapot reporting.

Yep, pretty much the scuttlebutt I have heard over the years about the two brothers. William has seriously matured since marriage and fatherhood, too. Maybe the same will happen with Harry. ;) We can hope, for his future wife's sake.
Yes I agree with those who know that Harry takes his polo seriously that trash talk does occur on the polo field much like it does in other sports
Still I have to wonder if this incident occurred during those years when Harry admitted that he felt like punching something. After hearing some statements of concern from his brother, he's since sought help for dealing with those feelings and his issues regarding Diana's death. I'm glad for him that he seems to have a handle on it now. ?

http://www.businessinsider.com/prin...day-christmas-guest-editor-2017-11/?r=AU&IR=T Looking forward to this engagement.

Yes I agree with those who know that Harry takes his polo seriously that trash talk does occur on the polo field much like it does in other sports
Still I have to wonder if this incident occurred during those years when Harry admitted that he felt like punching something. After hearing some statements of concern from his brother, he's since sought help for dealing with those feelings and his issues regarding Diana's death. I'm glad for him that he seems to have a handle on it now. ?

Prince Harry announced as BBC 'Today' Christmas guest editor - Business Insider Looking forward to this engagement.
That was my thought as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom