Engagement of Prince Harry of Wales and Meghan Markle: November 27, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
og9nvd.png

Coat of Arms of H.R.H. Prince Henry of Wales

Clarence House has announced the engagement between
HRH Prince Henry of Wales and Miss Meghan Markle

"His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle.

The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

His Royal Highness and Ms. Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle's parents.

The Couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace."

November 27, 2017

Last edited:
Prince Harry engaged to Meghan Markle - 27 November 2017

His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms. Meghan Markle.

The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

His Royal Highness and Ms. Markle became engaged in London earlier this month. Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty The Queen and other close members of his family. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Ms. Markle's parents.

The Couple will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.

Last edited:
Wow I guess the hype last week wasn't for nothing. Congratulations!

Now I'm looking forward to the wedding guests next year....

I am sooooo happy for them. Yeah, another wedding to looking forward.

Yay! Sooooo exciting and on my day off too. So pleased for them both :)

Statement issued on behalf of Mr. Thomas Markle and Ms. Doria Ragland

On the announcement of their daughter Meghan Markle's engagement to His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales, Mr. Thomas Markle and Ms. Doria Ragland said:

"We are incredibly happy for Meghan and Harry. Our daughter has always been a kind and loving person. To see her union with Harry, who shared the same qualities, is a source of great joy for us as parents.

"We wish them a lifetime of happiness and are very excited for their future together."

Wishing them all the love and joy in their life together

Oh my goodness, I am thrilled for Harry and Meghan.......this is delightful news to wake up to.....

We are off for a very joyous ride with this young couple, filled with love and happiness in their hearts....:wub:???:news:?

Emily Nash‏ @emynash 24s24 seconds ago
William and Kate on news of the Royal Wedding: "We are very excited for Harry and Meghan. It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."

So Rachel and Henry are engaged [emoji846]

With what I’ve seen and read about Meghan, I think she will be a new favourite royal of mine.

Wishing them a long and happy marriage!

Last edited:
Congratulations to these two! Finally! I've never been so happy over the engagement of people I'm not related to nor personally know. :lol::flowers::flowers:

All this talk and made-up problems about Meghan's previous wedding, and here they are now... Still have to realize but I wish them happiness and love!
Congrats.

It's happening! So glad I was wrong about all my predictions! So very excited for them!

I am so THRILLED! Truly a watershed moment for the British Royal Family.

I thought all the hype was made up by the press and they wouldn't actually get engaged until 2018, but I guess they had right sources.

I'm happy it has happened now, though. Nother royal wedding to watch! Can't wait for the press conference now.

On the previous thread someone mentioned a Balmoral wedding and the issues Prince Charles had with his wedding wishes - it should be remembered that the rules/laws in Scotland are very different.

Whilst it probably would never happened Harry and Meghan could marry at Balmoral in a Humanist wedding without that having any impact on the possibility of future weddings being held there.

The celebrant in the registered part of a wedding in Scotland, not the building unless you want to have a civil wedding with a registrar.

A Humanist celebrant can marry you anywhere that they consider safe and proper.

I thought all the hype was made up by the press and they wouldn't actually get engaged until 2018, but I guess they had right sources.

I'm happy it has happened now, though. Nother royal wedding to watch! Can't wait for the press conference now.

I thought the same thing. I wasn't expecting an announcement until January.

Congrats to the happy couple!

I saw in on CNN this morning and I squealed!! The haters on DM and elsewhere must be having a meltdown now, like their nasty comments were going to stop this. Congratulations to Harry and Meghan��. Can't wait for the interview ...and the ring.

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
Its good that the waiting/speculations are now officially over and its clear that Harry and Megan are engaged. Can not wait for the wedding. 2018 spring will be busy time for the BRF - William and Catherine are about to become parents again, Harry and Megan's wedding.

I knew all this media excitement wasn’t for nothing. That’s why I kept saying just let it come. It’s here and I can’t get back to sleep!

Congratulations Harry and Meghan!!!!

Not even 24h after I had predicted no major royal weddings in the UK ?

Congrats!

You see? I was right. I WAS RIGHT!

Hooray, Hooray and once more HOORAY for Prince Harry and Meghan!

God bless them both!

:britflag::usaflag::king:?:cheers::rose2::rose2::heartflower::valentine1::hug:??????

UK Prime Minister‏ @Number10gov 5m5 minutes ago
PM - I would like to offer my very warmest congratulations to HRH Prince Harry and Meghan Markle upon their engagement.

This is a time of huge celebration for two people in love. On behalf of myself, the Government and the country, I wish them great happiness for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom