Duke and Duchess of Sussex, General News Part 1: May 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photo! And a healthy reminder for royal watchers that what we see in the media in terms of photos etc. has very little to do with a royal family's private photos.

ETA: Or indeed, their private life in general!

Nice picture that I wish was released.

Love how they strategically place unseen photos! I hope they release them. Although I'm sure they will be seen during the holidays.

I'm guessing this was part of the engagement shoot, one of the unreleased pics. Looks like she is wearing a powder/pale blue shift style dress?

LaRae

So are they on honeymoon? If not, where have they disappeared to?

One of the royal reporters said that they are on honeymoon. Doesn't mean it's true but I suspect that they are as well.

Last edited:
Omid and Emily mentioned the lease thing...but I'm not sure I am buying that yet. Why would they? Not sure it makes sense. Why would Nottcott need renovations? It's only got X square footage ..you can't really add room to it.

LaRae

I really thought they meant they were waiting on the renovations to their KP apartment.

They only have Nottcott at KP...do they call that an apartment?

LaRae

I thought they were getting an apartment next to Wills and Kate. I admit, I mostly look at photos of these two and read the occasional article, so I'm not up on the latest gossip.

The rumour is that they are going to get the Gloucester's apartment but there has been no confirmation.

As far as I am aware the Gloucesters are still living in their apartment and until they move out renovations etc can't begin.

Most of the royals have been doing nothing publicly this week so it is no surprise that Harry and Meghan are out of the public eye - they all have been.

That has never been confirmed. It has been said (media) the Glouchesters are going to move out of 'apartment' 1 and move elsewhere and then Meghan/Harry will renovate and take over their 'apartments'.

LaRae

I have to know that the interest in Harry and Meghan is still pretty much riding high here in the States when I open my news feed and see the caption "This picture of the Queen is going viral. See why!" :lol:

I'll believe anything about a honeymoon or a lease on a residence or renovations on a KP apartment if and when its released by KP. Not before. :D

The next big event is next week, correct?

I have to know that the interest in Harry and Meghan is still pretty much riding high here in the States when I open my news feed and see the caption "This picture of the Queen is going viral. See why!" :lol:

I'll believe anything about a honeymoon or a lease on a residence or renovations on a KP apartment if and when its released by KP. Not before. :D

The veracity of royal news is very spotty. They got so much WRONG and keep reporting as if they actually know something. I take everything with a grain of salt. I don't trust and will wait for verification before getting overwrought about any royal news.

Most tabloid sources only parrot for clickbait revenue, or mislead for ad rage revenue.
Save

That has never been confirmed. It has been said (media) the Glouchesters are going to move out of 'apartment' 1 and move elsewhere and then Meghan/Harry will renovate and take over their 'apartments'.

LaRae

Correct. Harry and Meghan live at Nott Cott and will be there until they start a family. I have no doubt there are plans to move into a bigger space on the KP ground but that won't be announced until finalized. Until then it is all rumors.

Correct. Harry and Meghan live at Nott Cott and will be there until they start a family. I have no doubt there are plans to move into a bigger space on the KP ground but that won't be announced until finalized. Until then it is all rumors.

With all the construction going on at KP, no one knows (outside the BRF) what all is being repaired/renovated....and the media starts jumping to conclusions.

Logically it makes sense the Gloucesters don't need apartments as big as Apartment 1 ...that doesn't mean they are being asked to move or plan to move at all.

We know Eugenie and Jack have moved into Ivy Cottage. I'm really not sure where they will put Harry/Meghan when they start having a family. I don't know if there's anything 'open' or able to be renovated into living quarters for them at KP.

I do think they will get a country home at some point, I just think it will be at Sandringham where they don't have to buy something and it's a more secure location.

LaRae

With all the construction going on at KP, no one knows (outside the BRF) what all is being repaired/renovated....and the media starts jumping to conclusions.

Logically it makes sense the Gloucesters don't need apartments as big as Apartment 1 ...that doesn't mean they are being asked to move or plan to move at all.

We know Eugenie and Jack have moved into Ivy Cottage. I'm really not sure where they will put Harry/Meghan when they start having a family. I don't know if there's anything 'open' or able to be renovated into living quarters for them at KP.

I do think they will get a country home at some point, I just think it will be at Sandringham where they don't have to buy something and it's a more secure location.

LaRae
Apartment 4 and 4B are open. However, one is quite small, and the other doesn't have a private garden. If they were to start a family, I'd imagine they would want a secured outdoor space as well.

I wonder...what's between 4 and 4B ..what is 4 a? Could it be opened up into one big apartment and it would then have gardens..?

LaRae

I wonder...what's between 4 and 4B ..what is 4 a? Could it be opened up into one big apartment and it would then have gardens..?

LaRae

I don't believe so. I think there might be a picture of the layout of the outside in the Future Home for Prince Harry thread.

I wonder if the Gloucesters are considering 4B - looks to be smaller than Apt 1 -but still grand and suitable. Not insulting at all - just smaller footprint for an empty nest couple

The Great Tew Estate is a total non-story. Originated back in January in The Sun. Says it all, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom