Duke and Duchess of Sussex, General News Part 1: May 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I think would be amazing is that if there are, by chance, any royalties that would go to Guy as the inspiration for this book would be donated to a non profit organization that works to find rescue dogs forever homes.

I can just imagine children reading this book and pestering their parents to jump on the bandwagon and get their own rescue dog. ?

So in the month that we didn't see them Harry was in Botswana for a few days, Meghan was in Canada, both were in Italy and Scotland and now Doria stayed with them for an extended day during this time?

Eithef some of these stories aren't true or they had the busiest whirlwind summer.

Interesting as widely as the Cotswold house been reported in the media only 3 journalists have out their names to stories confirming it. Omid, Emily Andrews and Rebecca English nothing from the others.
I think that if we had been informed by the media that Harry and Meghan were seriously dating and never going a fortnight without seeing each other with one or the other doing the transatlantic flight and never being noticed by anyone, we would never have believed it but they were and they did.

During that time I think they both got so used to the transatlantic hop that they measure trips against that. Let's face it, we still don't know where they went on their minimoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad Doria was able to visit Harry and Meghan in the UK. They must have made a lot of security arrqngements to get Doria over there. Her home in the US is too exposed.

Why would Doria need "a lot of security arrqngements" to get here?

Btw, just want to say the title was stolen from a Sussex fan.

Btw, just want to say the title was stolen from a Sussex fan.
For what it's worth, a lot of these titles were discussed in detail when Lupo Cambridge first appeared on the scene.

Is there no grass within the walls of Kensington Palace? #DogshouldsquatnearNottCott

Well... so much for those code names. Now they're going to have to switch them all over again. :lol:

Interesting to note that the initials coincide with their titles. DCs for the Cambridges and DS for the Sussexes.

Has anyone seen or heard about the photo of Meghan & Harry doing the rounds on Instagram. Apparently Alexi Lubomirski's computer was hacked last Thursday and one of the photos stolen was a photo Alexi took of Meghan & Harry at the same time as their engagement photos.

This photo was never actually released to celebrate their engagement.

I think it might be one I saw yesterday on another forum. Someone had posted it from an anti-Meghan site on Tumblr and inquired if it was a new photo. I said that my guess was it was one of a batch taken at the time of the engagement. I didn't know at that time that it was hacked. It's probably doing the rounds of like Tumblr sites so everyone can criticise, as they always do.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about it, just a head and shoulders of the two of them in blue shirts. Harry is nestling his face in Meghan's hair. She's looking down and smiling. Her eyes are crinkling, giving her haters an opportunity, no doubt, to gloat about wrinkles. It's a nice photo in fact but I can understand why it wasn't released.

Last edited:
I think there are some Instagram fan accounts and twitter accounts that still has it up but most fans have decided not to post it out of respect for the couple's privacy.

Last edited:
Is this the photo shown on other royal fora?

I think it might be one I saw yesterday on another forum. Someone had posted it from an anti-Meghan site on Tumblr and inquired if it was a new photo. I said that my guess was it was one of a batch taken at the time of the engagement. I didn't know at that time that it was hacked. It's probably doing the rounds of like Tumblr sites so everyone can criticise, as they always do.

There was nothing out of the ordinary about it, just a head and shoulders of the two of them in blue shirts. Harry is nestling his face in Meghan's hair. She's looking down and smiling. Her eyes are crinkling, giving her haters an opportunity, no doubt, to gloat about wrinkles. It's a nice photo in fact but I can understand why it wasn't released.

It was a quite relaxed photo, which probably is the most every day look of everything we've seen from then (the official released ones and the one HM accidentally showed). People are seriously picking on her for having laugh lines? HA!

Posts discussing tv specials about Harry and Meghan have been moved here. Posts discussing Meghan’s new initiative have been moved to her current events thread.

:previous:
That could be fun. :lol:

I saw some of the early episodes. There was a gag where the youngest and brightest of two sisters had told her older, and not too bright, sister to rub her mobile against her hair, because the static electricity would recharge the phone. :D

Serena did an interview and spoke about how is Meghan supporting her after the US Open controversy.

https://tendaily.com.au/shows/thepr...orted-her-after-u-s-open-controversy-20180922

Nice seeing they can lean on each other. The reporter is right -- you would be hard-pressed to find two women receiving more media scrutiny at the moment than Serena and Meghan. They have a lot of similarities right now even down to their interracial marriages which bothers many. If anything this has just brought them closer.

Does HMQ's stay at Balmoral end at the close of Sept? Are we to believe that H&M are the only close family members who didn't go to Balmoral (yet) this summer? Or have these two once again managed to elude the photographers? :lol:

I'm starting to believe it's the latter. If so, I very much appreciate the line they've drawn. When they're on duty, they're willing to share authentic glimpses into their individual personalities and relationship as a couple. When they're off duty, they're ghosts. Good for them.

To be fair most of the royals go unnoticed at Balmoral unless they attend a Sunday church service.

Does HMQ's stay at Balmoral end at the close of Sept? Are we to believe that H&M are the only close family members who didn't go to Balmoral (yet) this summer? Or have these two once again managed to elude the photographers? :lol:

I'm starting to believe it's the latter. If so, I very much appreciate the line they've drawn. When they're on duty, they're willing to share authentic glimpses into their individual personalities and relationship as a couple. When they're off duty, they're ghosts. Good for them.

Seems more likely that either H&M were not at Balmoral on a Sunday when the press get to take pictures enroute to Crathie, or H&M were just not in the car with the Queen and did not get photographed.

:previous: Good point. I thought Harry usually went for his birthday. In the past would he be pictured going to church or was his presence confirmed by "sources"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom