Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Official Visit to Dublin - July 10-11, 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duchess of Sussex's hair style and dress is beautiful

The Duke and Duchess are enroute to Government Buildings in Dublin to meet the Taoiseach Leo Varadkar (Irish Prime Minister).

wow......2 events in the same day? I like her look!

One more event to go this evening...waiting for the next outfit!

LaRae

TRH The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive at Government Buildings in central Dublin.

Wow, it's certainly going to be a busy couple of days for Harry and Meghan!
I wonder if Meghan will learn anything about her Irish ancestors whilst she's in Dublin (perhaps someone will do a family tree as they usually do with new members of the RF). Seems like the weather is more bearable heat in Ireland - perfect for the visit!

:previous: Thank you for that, Royal Suitor. Should be a nice event for Meghan!

What a long day for Harry and Meghan!! She is really doing a great job, learning along the way and developing her own unique style.

I see he is matching his tie to her dress again..like earlier!

LaRae

I see he is matching his tie to her dress again..like earlier!

LaRae

Which I personally think is a little odd because he's wearing a blue suit, and a black tie. I was always told never to mix those two colours.

Which I personally think is a little odd because he's wearing a blue suit, and a black tie. I was always told never to mix those two colours.

I've actually seen quite a few designers do that combo in the last couple of years (most recently a dress from Hugo Boss, and it looked good too). Although, I do wish he'd go with another color for suits.

Last edited:
Evidently Harry doesn't care about fashion rules ...but the 15 blue suits proves that out already lol

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope he's at least getting bulk pricing.

10 percent discount by the dozen?

LaRae

Sen Catherine Noone

Verified account

@senatornoone
50m50 minutes ago

A pleasure to meet Prince Harry & the Duchess of Sussex at the British Ambassador's Residence this evening.

The Duchess & I had a chat about the recent referendum result - she watched with interest & was pleased to see the result.

Interesting...perhaps she and Harry are going to be more public about their views in public settings than some of the other members of the BRF.

LaRae

Kensington Palace

Verified account

@KensingtonRoyal
Follow Follow @KensingtonRoyal
More
The Duke of Sussex meets @IrishRugby legend @BrianODriscoll at a @BritEmbDublin reception #RoyalVisitIreland ��

-------------------------

ELF was photobombing a little bit there. :lol:

Interesting...perhaps she and Harry are going to be more public about their views in public settings than some of the other members of the BRF.

I think considering her previous platforms towards womens rights, it makes sense to keep an eye on something like that. I do believe she's had a conversation with someone, who has brought up the topic and Meghan has been honest. It is a shame however that someone feels the need to instantly put that out there, whilst I and others may understand, considering their current location makes such an announcement stirring.

A lovely photo of Meghan meeting Sinead Burke

Kensington Palace

Verified account

@KensingtonRoyal
Follow Follow @KensingtonRoyal
More
The Duchess of Sussex meets Irish writer, academic and broadcaster Sinead Burke at a @BritEmbDublin reception #RoyalVisitIreland

I think considering her previous platforms towards womens rights, it makes sense to keep an eye on something like that. I do believe she's had a conversation with someone, who has brought up the topic and Meghan has been honest. It is a shame however that someone feels the need to instantly put that out there, whilst I and others may understand, considering their current location makes such an announcement stirring.

I agree with this.

I think perhaps she still has to figure out no matter how it seems at the time..nothing she says will be private outside their 'circle'.

LaRae

The Duke of Sussex speaking a bit of Irish at the Summer party at Glencairn House ,former Irish President Mary Robinson is also there.

Day one of the Royal couples 1st overseas Official visit has gone well .

The Duke and Duchess have now left for Farmleigh House for the night where Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh also stayed in 2011.

https://goo.gl/images/bEy4Bk

Off all of the photos that I've seen today from all of the events, this has to be my favourite.

Having a friend who has Dwarfism, it is very thoughtful for Meghan (or anyone) to make it easier for them to communicate with one another.

LaRae

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom