The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 05:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou
anyway who says that britain hasn't been affected by multicultural values are wrong, curry is the most favourite dish in the Uk( also favoured by the queen and prince harry), rap is sung by all teenagers, indian and asian fashion has swept the UK in the past and even asian inspired t.v and film have swept the UK ( kumars at No 42 and The GURU),
Only among people you know. Rap is not sung by all teenagers, curry is not the favourite dish of the UK (Roast Beef, Roast Potatoes, Yorkshire Puddings etc, still is), it may be the favoured take away in some parts. Do you actually know anyone outside your immediate circle, of 'non ethnics' who watch these programs?

Quote:
so its about time they cared and reflected this. remember they use up all the other countries taxes too, so its time they paid up in return.
Neither Britain or The Royal Family receive any money (tax or otherwise) from former colonies or any commonwealth countries.

Old 03-14-2006, 06:17 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylou
or the fact that the government aren't paying enough attention to london, yes its craamed, dirty but we've got to b realistic its a city, name me one city in the world that is clean and has loads of space and who don't have any so-called dirty immigrants.
remeber that not the queen and royal not only represent the UK but 25 other countries of races, who happen to also pay for the queen's upkeep, which means their taxes goes to the BRF,
Inverness - clean, loads of space, 2 chinese and 1 Indian takeaways, very unusual to see an Asian or Black face. As already said, It is ONLY British taxpayers who contribute to the British Royal Family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Interesting. It's often the country types who don't mind because they don't have to see it
The country set would find it very unacceptable, nor would it be likely that a kebab shop would set up in the country!
Anyway back on topic

There is enough being said about Harry dating a white South African, can you imagine what would be said if he did date outside his race?

Old 03-14-2006, 07:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I can't see anything wrong with anyone in the BRF marrying someone of a different race. I mean, isnt everyone equal, no matter what their race is?

I cant remember who it was, i think it was Davina Windsor married a New Zealander who is a man of colour and I think it was a great step forward.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Harry isnt dating a south african girl. She is from Zimbabwe. There isnt contreversy over her because she is afrikaan but because of her families association with the government. NOT RACE!
Old 03-14-2006, 07:39 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Inverness - clean, loads of space, 2 chinese and 1 Indian takeaways, very unusual to see an Asian or Black face.
I think Pinkylou was talking about cities that are comparable to London.
I haven't heard anyone compare Inverness to London or Inverness to New York before!

Quote:
There is enough being said about Harry dating a white South African, can you imagine what would be said if he did date outside his race?
I personally have not heard anything about this. Are you talking about this forum? Its not a problem at all. She's white so already passed the biggest hurdle for many of you, her parents are well off and she went to a private school in the UK. So I don't see her any different to the 'typical' type these two princes hang out with except her parents live overseas.
Old 03-14-2006, 07:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australian
I mean, isnt everyone equal, no matter what their race is?
Apparently not!
Old 03-14-2006, 08:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissajames
I think Pinkylou was talking about cities that are comparable to London.
I haven't heard anyone compare Inverness to London or Inverness to New York before!
Have you been there? I am regularly in London and Inverness and it seems to me some people living in London havn't been or havn't even heard of Inverness.
This was pinkylou's question.
"name me one city in the world that is clean and has loads of space and who don't have any so-called dirty immigrants"
No where does it say compared to London or New York, nor did my reply, which pointed out one city in the world that I can say from experience meets all her points!
Old 03-14-2006, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

OK, I think everyone has had enough time to have their say and since this thread keeps going into areas that could be offensive, this thread is closed.

ysbel
British forums moderator

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Closed Thread

Tags
prince harry, prince william, racism, relationships