The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 08:08 PM

Wills and Kate are never boring! Thank you for the bild links. That first pic is hilarious. It really makes me smile, just seeing them obviously having a 'look' and smile for each other. Very nice!

Old 07-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

O They they still love each other im sure! and I Dont think the concentration on them takes away from the Concert at All

Old 07-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Courtier

New photos of will and kate first time together to eat after party..

Will and kate: Back for good???

The Sun Online - News: Wills and Kate: Back for good?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think Kate has been ready for a commitment for a very long time. Maybe William got scared that he will be pushed too early to a marriage (maybe he got some advice from Charles) and made a break up. But then he understood that live without Kate would be miserable. I think also that they suffer from the media hype very much and need a time of their own. I hope all the luck for them, if they feel that they can´t live without each other, they should talk seriously and get engaged quite soon. I mean, they can´t be dating forever and it wouldn´t be fair to Kate especially when the press is giving her so much pressure. Even thought Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden has been dating with her Daniel longer, they don´t have the same pressure from the media than William and Kate and life is much easier for them.
Old 07-03-2007, 04:57 AM
Gentry

Well we finally know it's true...i'm really happy that they're back together and i think they make a great couple
Old 07-03-2007, 07:05 AM
Royal Highness

i don't mean to be a party pooper but did i miss something saying they were definitely back together?
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
i don't mean to be a party pooper but did i miss something saying they were definitely back together?
No, you didn't miss a thing. It is based on a headline and photograph in the Sun, which looks to me as if they are less than happy with each others company!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
well the picture in the article posted by karla64 is pretty evident..
Old 07-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Royal Highness

It's always amusing to see how these tabloids read the tea leaves. I don't know if the two are now a couple, but it wouldn't surprise me if the after party had loud music and lots of people talking. Having been to some show biz parties, it would be almost impossible to hear someone without screamming. So much for "nestled his head against...(her) shoulder" and "whispered in her ear" parts. Either the writer or "the chum" doesn't get out too often.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Royal Highness

i suppose that this photo can be interpreted differently by people. all i see is a picture of the 2 of them sitting next to each other. given the fact that they've just been to this concert and have managed to remain on friendly terms i wouldn't say it's unusual that they're socializing. this photo doesn't show me anything to say that they're a couple again (which i'd be thoroughly happy if they were).
Old 07-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
It's always amusing to see how these tabloids read the tea leaves. I don't know if the two are now a couple, but it wouldn't surprise me if the after party had loud music and lots of people talking. Having been to some show biz parties, it would be almost impossible to hear someone without screamming. So much for "nestled his head against...(her) shoulder" and "whispered in her ear" parts. Either the writer or "the chum" doesn't get out too often.
good point Incas!
Old 07-03-2007, 07:33 AM
Gentry

considering the fact that wills life is always on front pages and that he remained in good terms with Kate i don't think he would show up next to her if they were separated, because this would just fuel the rumors and if they were apart this would be painful for both of them. But again this is just my opinion.

hope it made sense
Old 07-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Commoner

I Agree with Angela

I think both William and Kate are playing with the media. It's ridiculous. Either they're back together again or they're not. They should stop being so coy. I don't think Kate will ever let go. Maybe they're meant to be; good for them. But they should be honest about it now.

If they can't deal with the media and value their privacy, then William should give up his right to the crown. And if Kate can't deal, then she should never have touched Prince William with a ten-foot pole. She knew what she was getting into. Sorry - I just don't feel all that sorry for them. They are going to be living a life of luxury. Putting up with the media scrutiny comes with the territory.
Old 07-03-2007, 09:48 AM
Royal Highness

i think once upon a time, when there was a bit of decorum about the press, things might have been that simple CarolMR but nowadays the media literally sets up right outside your door waiting to take your picture and the paparazzi swarm you while you're walking down the sidewalk. it's easy for all of us to sit here and be critical but could we handle the pressure if it were one of us? we've seen it here on this forum...the media reports every single morsel they can scrounge up even it's not newsworthy. that kind of media scrutiny even the public could do without.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas View Post
But Incas, he could still talk in her ear at the party. The writer didn't say they could hear what he said, just that he "whispered" (choice of word, it could have meant just spoken closely to her ear).
I think in that grainy picture (obviously bought from a party-goer's phone) they do look unhappy but they could also be just exhausted, or have full tummies and be buzzing from the martinis, ready to put their pretty heads on a fluffy pillow. After being at a concert yelling and stuff, their voices were quite drained, I'm sure.
Old 07-03-2007, 10:37 AM
Gentry

is it me or she has her chin on his shoulder?
Old 07-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
is it me or is she has her chin on his shoulder?
i think it's just the angle of the photo. nice try though!
Old 07-03-2007, 10:45 AM
Gentry

i'm desperetly hoping they're back together..
Old 07-03-2007, 11:08 AM
Aristocracy

I hope they are back together too.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:11 AM
Gentry

do you think that kate has her chin on his shoulder?

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william, relationships