The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan View Post
O May God grat it be true ands we are not stuck with the Whole Camilla /Charles wrangle
Why would we be stuck with the Charles/Camilla situation? In their times Charles and Camilla couldn't marry. William and Kate can marry, no one puts pressure on them. If they broke up, it's because at least one of them is unsure about their feeling or their plans for future.

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Does anyone think they together as I Do or can they be together ever again knowing what we know and what we think we know

Old 07-01-2007, 11:31 PM
Royal Highness

Obviously, they'd rather people don't think they are together. I thought it was interesting that while Kate was sitting just behind William at the concert, she was just far off enough that most photos of the princes couldn't put her in the same frame. Wonder if they had a pro lense the seating chart.
Old 07-01-2007, 11:45 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Its all just a guessing game right now. I don't see any clear signs one way or another.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

William's make-up operation

PRINCE William has embarked on a clandestine cloak and dagger tryst with his former girlfriend Kate Middleton - sparking speculation the relationship is back on

William's make-up operation | The Daily Telegraph

I just want you back for good

The Sun Online - News: I just want you back for good
Old 07-02-2007, 06:38 AM
Gentry

I think they are not together (or at least not wanting people to think they are together) if they were not next to eachother at the concert the way chelsy and harry were...
Old 07-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Commoner

While everybody is concentrating on "Kate at the concert", I find it much more revealing that the whole Middleton family was present. We have been told over the past weeks that Kate would be invited because of her help in organizing the event. If true, this would have explained why she personally was invited, but not why her whole family was invited to the Royal Box as well. I think this is a clear indication that the William is still very close to this family.

All in all, the whole drama is a perfect way for the two to buy themselves some more time. It will take a while until it is acknowledged that they are back together, then for a while it all be about rebuilding the relationship etc. - and then he is 28 and happy to marry
Old 07-02-2007, 08:54 AM

I wondered if anyone saw William talking to Kate. It would seem strange that he invited her sit in his box and then they not speak to one another. Especially when we know that they ARE speaking!

I tried to imagine what it would be like if I were dating someone and the press was constantly following me and "reporting" on the relationship. I definitely would not be able to keep my cool and that would toss me out of the running. But also, it would be so annoying and stressful that I don't think I could handle it at all.

Kate seems to handle it very well. If only they could be given time to work out their relationship without journalists, cameras, prying eyes......
Old 07-02-2007, 10:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

William and Kate say let's spend the night together

Prince William and Kate Middleton spent the night together at Clarence House on the eve of the Diana concert.
The couple - who split up in April after four years together - went to extraordinary lengths to cover up the tryst.

William and Kate say let's spend the night together | the Daily Mail
Old 07-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Courtier

well too many puzzle about them..are they back together.. some says just friends and some says not back together and some says yes they are back together.. Come on what true story is ... I am tired of different story... stupid media sorry I say that....
Old 07-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Royal Highness

Location: Up the street,hang a left,3rd house from the corner, United States
Were they ever apart? I don't remember any confirmed reports. Will was very vague about his personal life during the NBC interview. I think it is all an act anyway. I remember how the press hounded JFK Jr. & Caroline Bissett so they 'broke up'. Next thing you know they were married. I'm not predicting they will be married next week but I do believe that this was an ill planned attempt to get a little privacy.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Courtier

Everybody, get ready for re-opening of Kate-related threads...seems like she's still a runner-up for Queen!
Old 07-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Nobility

I like Kate. I hope that they are back together. I also think that it is something that the whole Middleton family was there.
Old 07-02-2007, 03:21 PM
Gentry

a funny video of William avoiding the innevitabe Kate questions, and Harry not about to help him out at all!

Old 07-02-2007, 03:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
Were they ever apart? I don't remember any confirmed reports. Will was very vague about his personal life during the NBC interview. I think it is all an act anyway. I remember how the press hounded JFK Jr. & Caroline Bissett so they 'broke up'. Next thing you know they were married. I'm not predicting they will be married next week but I do believe that this was an ill planned attempt to get a little privacy.
yeppers what i think also, get a little breathing room and keep their meetings private, it won't stop speculation but it won't give the tabs any leverage either. isn't wills committed for the next 2 years to army postings? so i think it'll be at least that long until an announcement but i like surprises :)
Old 07-02-2007, 03:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
a funny video of William avoiding the innevitabe Kate questions, and Harry not about to help him out at all!

I just adore Harry, teasin his brother in front of all the press.... I bet he knows somethin that we dont
Old 07-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Royal Highness

loved the utube bit...harry's got a great sense of humour.
Old 07-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

So my Dear Friends when shall we open the Kate Thread again Not until July 21st when he goes with her to her cousins wedding or can we afford to do it sooner
Old 07-02-2007, 06:35 PM
Serene Highness

I am finding this whole William and Kate on/off thing an irritating bore now. If he wasn't ready for commitment a couple of months ago I don't see how he can suddenly decide now that he is and if he still isn't then she's only making herself look desperate by still hanging around with him. I think it makes her look really ambitious more than in love, as if she's set her heart on becoming Royal and won't let go. Either way I wish they would get on with whatever they're going to do without all of this attending the concert but not sitting together carry on. Does anyone else feel the same about all this?
Old 07-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Commoner

There is a funny picture in the German tabloid BILD - the article itself carries the headlines "hot looks and a night spent together"

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leut...,width=320.jpg

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/leut...,width=320.jpg

I am led to believe that one other reason why William and Kate were not seated together was that he wanted to avoid everybody concentrating on the "Wills&Kate" subject rather than the concert. If that was the plan, it has not helped much as quite a few newspaper articles started with an analysis of William's love life rather than reporting on the concert itself.

Does it get boring and repetitive? Maybe. But what does not on this forum? Most of the time we are going round in circles over and over again.

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william, relationships