The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:04 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
They are clearly going to do just that, to keep the moderators busy, opening and closing threads!
Well that settles it! Wills and Kate are now officially off my Christmas card list!

"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 06-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Gentry

If they are back together, I wish them well. Just to take it slow...marriage is a huge step for anyone royal or common. They have more to lose by their mistakes because their lives are SO public! I don't want to see William become another Charles and marry for convenience or title, but I don't want to see Kate become another Camilla. They don't need to have their lives so sensationalised!

Old 06-28-2007, 05:00 PM

Well, all said and done, I must say that Kate and Wills are my favorite on-again-off-again-no-one-knows-actually couple.
Old 06-28-2007, 06:02 PM
Aristocracy

Today I've read that William is missing Kate and that he still loves her . . . unfortunately no reliable source.
Old 06-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is easy for mags to print things like that
How would they know ?
Besides it sells papers : everybody loved Kate so everybody wish them back together (me too !)
Old 06-29-2007, 09:06 AM
Royal Highness

well unless we see them together publicly after the concert i guess we'll all have to be patient.
Old 06-29-2007, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
well unless we see them together publicly after the concert i guess we'll all have to be patient.
I'm so guilty of this too, but I must point out how we are such a suckers for them that the press (tabloid press to boot) dangles our deepest wish before us, and we all go ga-ga! hehe, otherwise intelligent, thinking people we are, but romantic saps to the core!
Old 06-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
I'm so guilty of this too, but I must point out how we are such a suckers for them that the press (tabloid press to boot) dangles our deepest wish before us, and we all go ga-ga! hehe, otherwise intelligent, thinking people we are, but romantic saps to the core!
you are soooooooooooo right!
Old 06-29-2007, 09:44 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post

Agreed. I am one of these suckers you are talking about. I look forward to tomorrow's events and seeing some photos of the two, if there will be any. more wishful thinking on my part.

Magazine articles like this make me think we may all have been dupped. I doubt there was a secret meeting and I doubt she would say no.

Funny to read though.
Prince William wants Kate Middleton back

He opens heart to ex at secret meeting
Prince William has begged Kate Middleton to take him back during a secret meeting at Clarence House but she has said no.

Prince William wants Kate Middleton back - Now Magazine - for celebrity gossip, Big Brother, fashion & beauty secrets, recipes, diets, health, travel, blogs, free competitions and daily horoscopes
Old 06-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
He opens heart to ex at secret meeting
Prince William has begged Kate Middleton to take him back during a secret meeting at Clarence House but she has said no.
Rita Skeeter strikes again, apparently.
Old 06-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Rita Skeeter strikes again, apparently.
Well said (someone else anticipating July 21 I suspect - not to mention July 11 Down Under!!)
Old 06-30-2007, 10:50 AM

Really! Totally Rita Skeeter. Playing "go fish" for the William scoop. Close your eyes and let the quill fish about, and pick what sounds best?
Old 06-30-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
It is easy for mags to print things like that
How would they know ?
Besides it sells papers : everybody loved Kate so everybody wish them back together (me too !)
I want them together also. They look so cute and happy together. I wish them well.
Old 07-01-2007, 02:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulce Elena View Post
If they are back together, I wish them well. Just to take it slow...marriage is a huge step for anyone royal or common. They have more to lose by their mistakes because their lives are SO public! I don't want to see William become another Charles and marry for convenience or title, but I don't want to see Kate become another Camilla. They don't need to have their lives so sensationalised!
I don't know it seems to me like Kate and William are kind of at the "make it or break it stage in their relationship." They have been dating for five years, and in reality five years is a long time to date someone. Also 25 isn't a ridiculous age to get married either.

In reality, I know tons of stories of where the guy breaks it off with the girl, realizes it was a mistake and then they end up getting engaged. Sometimes its the time apart, that really makes it clear...
Old 07-01-2007, 04:05 AM
Royal Highness

ooh! I do hope it happened!
Old 07-01-2007, 05:45 AM
Courtier

I personally think they do make a very good couple and suit each other very well or rather, Kate is a good influence on Wills. I hope this getting back together will make their relationship stronger and eventually it will lead to a commitment for life.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:36 AM
Nobility

Hah how long are victoria and daniel dating?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

William and Kate's 'split' lasted just four days!

London, July 1 : Prince William and Kate Middleton's split in April lasted for a mere four days.

William and Kate's 'split' lasted just four days! @ NewKerala.Com News Channel
Old 07-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Commoner

The News of the World are reporting about the four day split
News of the World

The Royalist - No More Splits For 'Adoring' William & Kate
Old 07-01-2007, 07:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

O May God grat it be true ands we are not stuck with the Whole Camilla /Charles wrangle

Tags
kate middleton, prince william, relationships