CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are clearly going to do just that, to keep the moderators busy, opening and closing threads! :eek: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well that settles it! Wills and Kate are now officially off my Christmas card list!
:xmasbell::royalrobes:

If they are back together, I wish them well. Just to take it slow...marriage is a huge step for anyone royal or common. They have more to lose by their mistakes because their lives are SO public! I don't want to see William become another Charles and marry for convenience or title, but I don't want to see Kate become another Camilla. They don't need to have their lives so sensationalised!

Well, all said and done, I must say that Kate and Wills are my favorite on-again-off-again-no-one-knows-actually couple. :cool::lol:

Today I've read that William is missing Kate and that he still loves her:wub: . . . unfortunately no reliable source.

It is easy for mags to print things like that
How would they know ?
Besides it sells papers : everybody loved Kate so everybody wish them back together (me too !)

well unless we see them together publicly after the concert i guess we'll all have to be patient.

well unless we see them together publicly after the concert i guess we'll all have to be patient.

I'm so guilty of this too, but I must point out how we are such a suckers for them that the press (tabloid press to boot) dangles our deepest wish before us, and we all go ga-ga! :wub: hehe, otherwise intelligent, thinking people we are, but romantic saps to the core! :ROFLMAO::D

I'm so guilty of this too, but I must point out how we are such a suckers for them that the press (tabloid press to boot) dangles our deepest wish before us, and we all go ga-ga! :wub: hehe, otherwise intelligent, thinking people we are, but romantic saps to the core! :ROFLMAO::D

you are soooooooooooo right! :ROFLMAO:

Agreed. I am one of these suckers you are talking about. I look forward to tomorrow's events and seeing some photos of the two, if there will be any. more wishful thinking on my part. :flowers:

Magazine articles like this make me think we may all have been dupped. I doubt there was a secret meeting and I doubt she would say no.

Funny to read though.
Prince William wants Kate Middleton back

He opens heart to ex at secret meeting
Prince William has begged Kate Middleton to take him back during a secret meeting at Clarence House but she has said no.

Prince William wants Kate Middleton back - Now Magazine - for celebrity gossip, Big Brother, fashion & beauty secrets, recipes, diets, health, travel, blogs, free competitions and daily horoscopes

He opens heart to ex at secret meeting
Prince William has begged Kate Middleton to take him back during a secret meeting at Clarence House but she has said no.

Rita Skeeter strikes again, apparently.

Really! Totally Rita Skeeter. Playing "go fish" for the William scoop. Close your eyes and let the quill fish about, and pick what sounds best? :rolleyes:

It is easy for mags to print things like that
How would they know ?
Besides it sells papers : everybody loved Kate so everybody wish them back together (me too !)
I want them together also. They look so cute and happy together. I wish them well. :wub:

If they are back together, I wish them well. Just to take it slow...marriage is a huge step for anyone royal or common. They have more to lose by their mistakes because their lives are SO public! I don't want to see William become another Charles and marry for convenience or title, but I don't want to see Kate become another Camilla. They don't need to have their lives so sensationalised!

I don't know it seems to me like Kate and William are kind of at the "make it or break it stage in their relationship." They have been dating for five years, and in reality five years is a long time to date someone. Also 25 isn't a ridiculous age to get married either.

In reality, I know tons of stories of where the guy breaks it off with the girl, realizes it was a mistake and then they end up getting engaged. Sometimes its the time apart, that really makes it clear...

ooh! I do hope it happened!

I personally think they do make a very good couple and suit each other very well or rather, Kate is a good influence on Wills. I hope this getting back together will make their relationship stronger and eventually it will lead to a commitment for life.

Hah how long are victoria and daniel dating?

O May God grat it be true ands we are not stuck with the Whole Camilla /Charles wrangle

O May God grat it be true ands we are not stuck with the Whole Camilla /Charles wrangle

Why would we be stuck with the Charles/Camilla situation? In their times Charles and Camilla couldn't marry. William and Kate can marry, no one puts pressure on them. If they broke up, it's because at least one of them is unsure about their feeling or their plans for future.

Does anyone think they together as I Do or can they be together ever again knowing what we know and what we think we know

Obviously, they'd rather people don't think they are together. I thought it was interesting that while Kate was sitting just behind William at the concert, she was just far off enough that most photos of the princes couldn't put her in the same frame. Wonder if they had a pro lense the seating chart.;)

Its all just a guessing game right now. I don't see any clear signs one way or another.

I think they are not together (or at least not wanting people to think they are together) if they were not next to eachother at the concert the way chelsy and harry were...

While everybody is concentrating on "Kate at the concert", I find it much more revealing that the whole Middleton family was present. We have been told over the past weeks that Kate would be invited because of her help in organizing the event. If true, this would have explained why she personally was invited, but not why her whole family was invited to the Royal Box as well. I think this is a clear indication that the William is still very close to this family.

All in all, the whole drama is a perfect way for the two to buy themselves some more time. It will take a while until it is acknowledged that they are back together, then for a while it all be about rebuilding the relationship etc. - and then he is 28 and happy to marry :D

I wondered if anyone saw William talking to Kate. It would seem strange that he invited her sit in his box and then they not speak to one another. Especially when we know that they ARE speaking!

I tried to imagine what it would be like if I were dating someone and the press was constantly following me and "reporting" on the relationship. I definitely would not be able to keep my cool and that would toss me out of the running. But also, it would be so annoying and stressful that I don't think I could handle it at all.

Kate seems to handle it very well. If only they could be given time to work out their relationship without journalists, cameras, prying eyes......

well too many puzzle about them..are they back together.. some says just friends and some says not back together and some says yes they are back together.. Come on what true story is ... I am tired of different story... stupid media sorry I say that.... :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom