The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
i doubt wills would ever come near kate if they weren't thinking of a reconciliation. I don't think he's the type of person who would draw unwanted media atention upon himself. if wills wanted kate to be just a friend, i honestly belive she wouldn't have been in the royal box at the concert, no matter how much she took part in organising it. Not to mention her entire family. And her car would never be seen at Clarence House. wills knows better than that...pretty obvious signs from him...
Good points here. He does try to act like he doesn't pay attention to the media, but he has always been so successful at keeping certain things private that you have to figure he is always mindful of the media and how to keep things under his control. I've always said Wills is a sneaky b*****d. I think he is pretty sneaky freaky if ya know what I mean. But in a good way of course!

Old 07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
Gentry

i think we can agree that he's giving us pretty obvious hints......

Old 07-12-2007, 05:56 PM
Royal Highness

like i said in an earlier post, if william attends the wedding this weekend with catherine then i think it's a definite that they're back together. hang on a bit longer dodo!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Serene Highness

Location: desde mi ventana veo gibraltar español,reino de espaÑa, Spain
El Parlamento británico admite acoso mediático a Middleton. SUR.es

La Lengua acompañó al Imperio (Antonio de Nebrija)
The Language
accompanied to the Empire (Antonio de Nebrija)

Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

A brief translation of the article, posted by fanprincipesasturi.

The article is similar to those, posted yesterday and states that The Press Regulation Commission of the British Parlieament concluded that Miss Middleton has been a victim of 'constant and evident' harassment on the part of the paparazzi. The Commission condemed the actions of paparazzi.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Nobility

Thank you for that translation Avalon, I was just asking for one.
Old 07-14-2007, 04:22 AM
Gentry

Kate 'may join William at polo' | UK Latest | Guardian Unlimited ... another one..nothing new..

The Sun Online - TV: Sky Middleton interview to air it says something about a documentary, but i couldn't read it all because it kept giving me errors..can u guys make a summary? thanks
Old 07-14-2007, 07:04 AM
Heir Apparent

You are welcome TonyaR!
Dodo, the second article contains information about a new documentary on Kate Middleton. It says the Sky TV dropped the project, after it was revealed Kate and William had parted. However, now they intend to air the documentary, which will be available in the next couple of weeks.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:08 AM
Gentry

thanks Avalon
Old 07-14-2007, 07:27 AM
Royal Highness

a documentary? isn't it a bit early for something like that?

anyway...today's the wedding day...we'll see what happens!
Old 07-14-2007, 07:32 AM
Gentry

wasn't the wedding on the 21st july?
Old 07-14-2007, 02:51 PM
Royal Highness

oh was it the 21st? sorry. and to think i was sitting here anxiously awaiting word so that dodo and any of us that are hoping the rumours are true could finally celebrate or cry. now i have to wait a whole week longer!
Old 07-14-2007, 03:39 PM
Gentry

trust me i wished the wedding was today too. well hopefully we won't be dissapointed...and i'm starting to think we won't...the speculation could have started earlier but it didn't...i think it started now because wills wanted to.i'm still hoping despertly...
Old 07-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Me too they need each other I Think Ill even predict a Wedding Date (Since im very sure this time a Wedding is on the Cards) July 10th 2009 Westminster Abbey
Old 07-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

No, not Westminster Abbey that place is so depressing what about St. George's Chapel or even St. Pual's Cathedral where Wills parents got married.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan View Post
Me too they need each other I Think Ill even predict a Wedding Date (Since im very sure this time a Wedding is on the Cards) July 10th 2009 Westminster Abbey
now there some serious confidence. Administrators...can we have this message pop up automatically on that date so we can see if Royal Fan was correct?

i won't go so far as to predict a wedding date but i will say that i strongly believe that if they are indeed a couple once again we'll definitely see an engagement. (sorry Royal Fan...i'm kind of whimping out here.)
Old 07-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Gentry

totally agree Duchess it's way too early to predict a wedding date...but keeping my fingers crossed it will happen soon. i'm almost sure they're back together..
Old 07-14-2007, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
Kate did not join William in the Rundle Cup Polo match at Tidworth Polo Club. At least there are no pictures of her, and you'd think there would be a whole bunch of them, if she was there.
Pictures from the Polo match can be seen in Prince William Current Events thread.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Gentry

i think they're reffering to the one at Tidworth. Last year that's where both princess brought their dates with them. And that is supposde to be on the 29 july or so.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:18 AM
Gentry

People.co.uk - News - WILLS AND KATE CANOEDLING ON HIGHLAND FLING

Closed Thread

Tags
kate middleton, prince william, relationships