CNN Reports that Will and Kate are back together: June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
would not be surprised if Jigsaw is giving her a double salary for the publicity she is giving their shop.

It is typical for employers to offer 4-5 weeks of leave after the initial probation period, which is typically 6 months. I dont think that an entry level job as an accessories buyer at Jigsaw is very challenging, nor do I think it is very remunerative. I would be surprised if her remuneration was much above GBP 15,000 per annum.

Quite a lot has been said about her being seen coming out of nightclubs at 3am on a work night - again this is very normal if you are 25, in London and in the early stages of your career. Its the only time of your life you have the energy to keep going like that. I don´t think Kate is very different from a vast number of young people in this - the only difference seems to be that Kate appears not have been drinking very much compared to the average 20 something Brit!!

Wills or not, I think Kate can be seeing to be doing a bot more with her life - whether it is pursuing her own interests outside work / sport / charity work ...... I have no doubt her parents support her financially, and I suspect that extends well beyond providing her with accomodation in London. She would do well to demsonstrate that she can support herself, even if she were to marry Wills in time

Wills or not, I think Kate can be seeing to be doing a bot more with her life - whether it is pursuing her own interests outside work / sport / charity work ...... I have no doubt her parents support her financially, and I suspect that extends well beyond providing her with accomodation in London. She would do well to demsonstrate that she can support herself, even if she were to marry Wills in time

Hey, she's living on her own in London. She even still takes the bus at times, maybe because the paparazzi recognize her car so well. But then again, they started catching on to what bus she rides because just last week or before, there were new pics of her waiting for a bus under the covered waiting point.
It's normal (very normal, in fact) for parents to help their kids even into the 20s, to give them help paying the rent, to cover other expenses (food, whatever). I imagine she might even get a "fun" allowance, or maybe her Jigsaw pay covers that, but any case, she's pretty normal. It's not just the super-wealthy who have lots of help when they are adjusting to the big city life. On the other hand, she seems pretty well adjusted now, but at least she does have a job. Maybe it's not a well-paying job enough to cover everything, but at least it is something. That she has employment is good by itself. She's doing fine, I think. :cool:

On the other hand, she seems pretty well adjusted now, but at least she does have a job. Maybe it's not a well-paying job enough to cover everything, but at least it is something. That she has employment is good by itself. She's doing fine, I think. :cool:

I only wonder why we rarely hear that she has contacts with the world of art, like visiting a museum or taking a trip abroad to view the Louvre in Paris or the museums of the Vatican etc. I did when I earned my first own money and had to live from my paycheck alone. And I have no degree in the history or arts, am only interested...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=469736&in_page_id=1770

According to the Mail, Kate is doing the charity boat race. The article explains the missing pieces to me of what I couldn't find out earlier.
IMO that guy they quoted form the brotherhood in fairness does have a genuine concern.I think it is great Kate is doing it, it will be great publicity for the charity but the paparazzi don't ever seem to care if they endanger others in their quest for pictures.

To me, Kate seems to me like an average girl with wealthy parents. Alot of parents help their children financially especially when just get out of school. To me it doesn't surprise me Kate isn't visiting all the museums etc,
an art History major is a popular major for that social class. I am not saying she isn't interested in art although if you compare to Camilla's daughter Laura, it is seems they have different interests in the area of art.

I don't think Kate parties anymore then anyone else her age. The Independent made this point about William aand Harry which probably could apply to Kate . In the past year they really have only gone out to nightclubs in London 8-9 times. But the way the tabloids make it, it it seems like alot more.

well today's the big day...hopefully we'll see them together.

we can't really expect kate to do more than she does. she's acting like most 20 something yeard old.i'm sure that if she ends up marrying wills she'll totally change her behaviour.

There seem to be conflicting reports as to whether Kate Middleton actually attended the party. The Daily Mail says that there was no sign of Kate Middleton. The Telegraph and the News Of The World both say that Kate was invited, and that she was 'reportedly' there. I actually hope she did attend.

I've deleted some posts asking if there is any news/pics of Kate & William.
It's a safe bet to guarantee that if they are seen together, we will soon hear about it.

thanks,
Warren
British Forum moderator

well i'm amazed that they're aren't any photos of them attending that wedding! not one photo....a bit inconsiderate of them! hahaha. dodo...are you ok?

i'm still hoping... nothing that could chlear the air appeared. indeed we didn't see them together , but we didn't see them alone either. i think none of them attended the wedding as i'm sure we would see lots of pics. what's weird is that there were no pics of them arriving at camilla's party...anyway still keeping my fingers crossed...:D

what's weird is that there were no pics of them arriving at camilla's party...anyway still keeping my fingers crossed...:D
There is more than one entrance to Highgrove! :ROFLMAO:

i assume the paparazzi know where each entrance is ;)

i assume the paparazzi know where each entrance is ;)
Possibly they like to think they do, it also possible they are not too keen on trying to get through muddy yards, past dogs and loyal tenants. :lol:

what's weird is that there were no pics of them arriving at camilla's party
Apparently, she did not attend it, as she was seen at her parents' home.

From Fotobank:
21/07/07
Kate Middleton snubs the royal invitation to Camilla's 60th birthday party, at Prince Charles' countryside residence Highgrove House. Kate had been invited by Prince William, with the blessing of Camilla and Charles, and it would have been the first time the couple had been at an event together officially since they reunited. But Kate decided instead to remain at her parents house in Berkshire, showing perhaps things are not quite back on track with Kate and Wills after all. When asked if she would be attending the celebration, she confirmed that she would not before driving away:
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14661900.jpg
http://new2.isifa.com/photo/preview/14661899.jpg

i don't get these two...they gave logical hints of them being back together and now this...as weird as it may sound i'm still hoping...maybe we'll see kate at a polo match...maybe they're still trying to clear up things..who knows...

^i didn't see any logical hints of these two getting back together. i saw a few very far-fetched hints that were escalated by one tabloid claim and a load of media spin. I don't think they're back together. I think they're exes who've managed to split amicably and i think the tabloids are so desperate for a royal wedding that they blew everything completely out of proportion...but that's just me.

I think they are playing it very low key. Two new articles have come out, and they both say that Kate Middleton did indeed attend Camilla's 60th birthday celebration:

"Kate Middleton. Wearing a stunning full-length cream dress, the 25-year-old fashion buyer's presence at the party was the strongest signal yet that she has rekindled her four-year relationship with Prince William."

Camilla dazzles at her 60th - with the Queen's diamonds | News | This is London

Camilla dazzles at her 60th - with the Queen's diamonds | the Daily Mail

there lots of logical hints... i don't think wills wants unwanted attention and even if kate remained his bestest bestest friend he still wouldn't appear close t6o her in public, or invite her to spend the night at Clerance House, as he would now what speculation this would cause. there are huge chances of them keeping a low profile relationship, as they are probably enjoying having some time without all that engagement talk. and if i were kate, i would say i wouldn't attend the even even if i did as i wouldn't want to be followed by paparazzi driving there.

I think they are playing it very low key. Two new articles have come out, and they both say that Kate Middleton did indeed attend Camilla's 60th birthday celebration:

"Kate Middleton. Wearing a stunning full-length cream dress, the 25-year-old fashion buyer's presence at the party was the strongest signal yet that she has rekindled her four-year relationship with Prince William."

Camilla dazzles at her 60th - with the Queen's diamonds | News | This is London

Camilla dazzles at her 60th - with the Queen's diamonds | the Daily Mail

It isn't two articles, it's one article published in two papers. In the meantime, another paper is reporting that she was seen elsewhere during the party, so who knows? In the absence of a photo or something, it looks as though it's anybody's guess.

It isn't two articles, it's one article published in two papers. In the meantime, another paper is reporting that she was seen elsewhere during the party, so who knows? In the absence of a photo or something, it looks as though it's anybody's guess.

I do agree that it's anyone's guess Elspeth. The thing that's interesting to me is that the place where that conversation took place was reported to be Kate's parents home in Berkshire.

There were photos taken of her around 1 pm, according to the caption on the photos. The caption says she was in the process of leaving, and that she confirmed that she would not be attending the party. It says she then left in that dark coloured Audi.
Here is the link to the other story:
mavrixonline.com: Kate Middleton Snubs the Royals

And a couple of photos of Kate getting into the car:
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=14661900
http://new2.isifa.com/tools/get_preview.php?idp=14661898

Two more article links. One article says they were slow dancing.
The Sun Online - News: Kate and Wills smooch at ball
Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Ourpaper

I think it's very possible that she lied to the paparrazzi to keep them away from her, and then drove herself to a pre-arranged destination where she parked the car and was then taken to Highgrove.

Supposedly she did something similiar to that the night before the concert for Diana. According to The Sun, the night before the concert Kate parked her car at a hotel car park and was driven to Clarence House, and an Aide was dispatched to retrieve her car. That was also the night that Kate claimed that 4 cars full of paparrazzi were tailing behind her in the rain.

:lol: The Sun is not exactly known for it's journalistic integrity, but they did include a photo of her car parked at the hotel car park, and the photo actually showed her car license tag. (which I think was irresponsible journalism on their part.)

Perhaps something similiar to that was done to sneak Kate into Highgrove past the waiting paparrazzi?
I'm also curious to know whose Audi Kate was driving, because it wasn't the one she recently bought. That one is silver, and the Audi in the photos is a dark colour.

All I can say is that if Kate didn't attend the party, then the stories are not only fakes but imaginative fakes. The articles give a description of the colour of her dress and one says that she hung on Prince William's arm all evening.

Last edited:
This is London is the online version of the Evening Standard, which is owned by The Mail, I believe. :lol:

Now other papers are carrying similiar stories; I now believe that Ms. Middleton actually attended the party. I could turn out to be very wrong, but I think she was there.

This is London is the online version of the Evening Standard, which is owned by The Mail, I believe. :lol:

Yes, quite right. This is London regenerates stories from both of those papers.
But I agree with TonyaR. I think Kate was there. Surely Wills has plenty of sneaky in-and-out routes on the Highgrove estate, maybe even an elaborate underground tunnel from 'Club H' into some alleyway in Tetbury, ah the funny imaginings one could come up with, hehe. :D

maybe even an elaborate underground tunnel from 'Club H' into some alleyway in Tetbury,:D
With the extensive flooding in Gloucestershire, (not Tetbury), I hope she didn't use a tunnel! :D

Skydragon do you think she was there? What do you think? I believe she was.:unsure:

this may sound dumb but i'm going to go for it...

IF she did attend, is it socially appropriate (for lack of a better term) for her to wear a dress that's the same colour as camilla's?

the reason i ask is because if it wasn't appropriate then it sounds like the news article was just made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom