The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Prince Harry and Prince William

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 10:59 AM
Royal Highness

you're right...i'd forgotten about the car.

Old 07-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Gentry

that's a pretty obvious hint .. i think .. hope ...

Old 07-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post
that's a pretty obvious hint .. i think .. hope ...
pretty hard to deny that one really isn't it.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Commoner

Maybe Will and Kate are back together but in public they pretend the're not to avoid harassment by the papparazis.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think there is no way to avoid the papparazzi : they didn't stop after the break up.
Old 07-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Commoner

Hmm, lol, I was just reading online about how the truth is Prince William can't decide if he should get back together with her or not and Prince Harry thinks he should just move on with his life, lol. According to that article, Prince William has also changed his mind on the marriage issue, hehe.

Kate Middleton's disappearing curves | the Daily Mail

"One day my music will unite. Fighting will be no more that's right. One day my people will know love and this war will over. And love will fall upon us ..." ~ from the song 'One Day' by Kees Dieffenthaller
Old 07-05-2007, 12:29 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

This is the point...The Prince wants not to marry. As most of Princess and Princesses being young nowadays...They seems to hate marriage. Back in history, Princes married to young; in fact, they seemed to rush on matrimony (a thing that is not always good, except if you are really, but really in love, a thing I suppose they were not for almost all these state-reasons weddings, were arranged by third persons). Nowadays, they marries too late. Even at forty ...Why not a sane "middle-point"? Why not marrying at 25 or 30? Hummm..Nowadays people (not only Princes), seems to be afraid of matrimony...

Going back to our current discussions: if they are back together, why Prince Williams doesn't appears to say simpli: people, we are together again"? Where are his Royal duties? Miss Middleton is a Prince's girlfriend, and a Prince that will be the King of England a day-to-come...If I was her (and was a respectable woman) I should be far away from Prince William, long time ago if he wouldn't do fair play with me...But certainly she must have her own "interest" in all this...

My favorite sentence since 15 years ago or so is: "O tempora, o mores!"

Vanesa.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:58 AM
Gentry

Maybe KAte doesn't want to get mariried either. Remeber that Dianan used to say that being a princess isn't all milk and honey, and it's not easy at all.Maybe she isn't ready for commitment. But ofcourse that's their own buisness.
I don't think kate has an interest in being with wills. If she wanted to take advantage of their relationship she could have sold her story and be totally loaded right now.
Wills never went out and said 'hey, kate is my girlfriend', what makes you think he will do that know. Plus that will bring their rlationshiop back in the spot light, which more than sure they don't want.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:58 AM
Royal Highness

i don't think it's that drastic. it's obvious she lost a bit of weight but if she's training she's building muscle so she looks more toned. the t-shirt fits her totally different from the dress so i really don't think that you could even compare the two photos.
Old 07-05-2007, 08:57 AM
Heir Apparent

If the "split" really was staged, then they did a wrong move, IMHO.Even if they were really seperated for a time, they were not clever about it. Because IMHO now they are forever cast in the role of reliving the Diana/Camilla-disaster.

If William marries Catherine now, it could be "better the devil you know".
If he does not marry her, she's "Camilla" all over again.
If he marries another, that new princess will be written into a new Diana-position with William secretly harbouring an eternal love for Catherine.

Looked at in one way or the other, the tabloids now have their story, no matter what the truth. A real bad situation, that. And if William is not the type of man to show his affections in public as eg Frederik of Denmark or Willem Alexander of the Netherlands are used to, people will believe the tabloids.

Which will have its effect back on William and Catherine, no doubt. There will be pressures fro the relationship, there need be a deep, deep feeling of trust and belonging, all things that were amiss with Charles & Diana. I personally have my doubts if this feeling can be still there, after the way Catherine was dumped by William.

Sad, that.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:21 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Even if they were really seperated for a time, they were not clever about it. Because IMHO now they are forever cast in the role of reliving the Diana/Camilla-disaster.

If William marries Catherine now, it could be "better the devil you know".
If he does not marry her, she's "Camilla" all over again.
If he marries another, that new princess will be written into a new Diana-position with William secretly harbouring an eternal love for Catherine.
How true. William is a Windsor man, after all, and acting as awkwardly as his father and his uncle(s). They should have thought carefully before splitting up because in his case a split must be a split, otherwise the media will jump onto that Diana/Camilla waggon. I hope William doesn't come too much after Charles in terms of hesitating way too long to take the right decision.
Old 07-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Imperial Majesty

I'm sure it was William and Catherine I saw in Gretna Green after the concert!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:33 AM
Serene Highness

I'm really glad if they're back together!! it's such a lovely couple!!!
Old 07-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I think when the monarchy has to depend on two 24 year olds being media-saavy while going through their first traumatic breakup, the future of the institution doesn't look too bright.

The stinky stuff happens sometimes.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 07-05-2007, 11:07 AM
Gentry

it's not easy dealing with the press , and they don't always get it right, but this doesn't mean they'll run through trouble waters in the future. Plus it's the first time both wills and kate had to deal with such a thing, so it's no wonder they're not getting it righ.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I'm sure it was William and Catherine I saw in Gretna Green after the concert!
please tell me she wearing white?!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
. I hope William doesn't come too much after Charles in terms of hesitating way too long to take the right decision.
I know many have had this fear and expressed it on this forum, but I personally think we don't have to worry about that. I think the royal family is doing a good job of making sure Prince William doesn't feel pressured to get married, and besides, if Kate is 'the one' I think she will wait for him. She seems to be waiting, at any rate. She has waited and been patient (so it seems) for as long as they've been a couple (since university!) so on the surface, it doesn't look like a case of Charles/Camilla. It looks like Prince William has for many years made his intentions clear to Kate. As an actively dating and steady couple for so long, it is so different from the dynamic of Charles and Camilla in the 70s. Camilla, it seems married APB because, unlike Charles, APB had expressed intention and desire to be with her. This does not seem the case with Wills and Kate. I think they are very clear on how they feel for each other.
As dodo has pointed out here, they have certainly sent out a lot of positive signals.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Royal Highness

Personally I do hope they are together, or will get together again in the future. Kate seems genuine and down to earth, mkaing a more modern monarchy. Perhaps neither of them or ready for marriage yet and are enjoying a steady relationship. Maybe they have broken up but are still close confidantes. Nobody truly knows but themselves. Either way I hope they make the right decisions for themselves and their futures.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:44 PM
Courtier

I don't know If I made post here..

Kate makes new paparazzi complaints..

Middleton makes new paparazzi complaints | Media | MediaGuardian.co.uk
Old 07-05-2007, 12:55 PM
Royal Highness

Hello!
No happy ending for the couple according to readers. In a poll conducted by the magazine readers do not think the couple will get their relationship back on track

Tags
kate middleton, prince william, relationships