A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Chelsy and they did seem good for each other. Perhaps they will end up back together one day.

It's got to be really hard for him- trying to meet someone and not knowing who's interested in him and who's interested in his position, plus knowing that any relationship he has will be the subject of intense scrutiny.

I agree and that is why he will probably be with someone else who is a public figure. Someone that can take it.

Well now that I have chewed on this a little, maybe they should be together afterall. Whats that old saying? Birds of a feather?

LOL Time will tell but I think this is another of Harry's summer flings and going by Las vegas probably already over.

Meadow said:
LOL Time will tell but I think this is another of Harry's summer flings and going by Las vegas probably already over.

I agree... I think this is Cressida's camp doing some damage control after talking to the press last week stating she and Harry were over after Vegas; i just found that odd behavior for someone who was a serious girlfriend. no one from her camp should have ever commented to the press. This could just be their way of trying to make sure she the public still considers her in the picture. Time will tell, but I think she is the summer fling before he heads out on his tour.

I found that the article had a rather strange tone, as though the DM is setting Cressida up as the non-Kate in the same way that Sarah was put in the mold of the non-Diana. ;)

I found that the article had a rather strange tone, as though the DM is setting Cressida up as the non-Kate in the same way that Sarah was put in the mold of the non-Diana. ;)

you mean like this strange quote...

Cress always said she preferred Leeds nightlife to London nightlife. She would say that no one in London clubs really lets go – they just “ponce” around a table.

'She prefers to go and see live music, to festivals and go to nights where she can really dance and not worry about high heels.’ A Middleton this is not.

what does that mean? the high heels? or being able to dance? just odd.

I agree... I think this is Cressida's camp doing some damage control after talking to the press last week stating she and Harry were over after Vegas; i just found that odd behavior for someone who was a serious girlfriend. no one from her camp should have ever commented to the press. This could just be their way of trying to make sure she the public still considers her in the picture. Time will tell, but I think she is the summer fling before he heads out on his tour.

I agree as well. IMO if you are the girlfriend keeping the relationship private should be a priority. And talking to the press shouldn't even be a thought.

The press has made it seem that the main thing in these people's lives is having parties which last most of the night. If it's true that this is their main thing, they are not fit leaders. I can hardly believe people who go to university can have such empty behavior. Dancing and parties is fine but when it's all you see of someone...well, I guess that's all the press gets to see. They have made this Mary-Gaye's family into an unpleasant bunch of fashion-obsessed Hollywoodish people. The people who would like to see this in the royal family are not thinking of what "royal" means at all. It is not "reality shows"--or is it? This young lady is beautiful and so are her sisters but they are wasting their lives as their mother did.

'I can't believe they did it to me': TOWIE's Lauren Pope is taking legal advice as 'hackers ruined her romance' with Prince Harry
She's a reality TV star and he is royalty, yet Lauren Pope believes she had a chance at a romance with Prince Harry. The Only Way Is Essex star believes that phone hackers ruined that chance and she is now taking legal advice.According to the Daily Star Sunday, the 28-year-old may even sue following the revelation.
Harry and a girl from TOWIE... What a disturbing thought! :whistling:
I wish Chelsy were back into picture: whatever can be said about her, she had class and perhaps more importantly, was loyal and didn't use Harry for fame.

Last edited:
I agree that Chelsy was loyal to Harry, but I disagree that she ever had any class.

Artemisia said:
I wish Chelsy were back into picture: whatever can be said about her, she had class and perhaps more importantly, was loyal and didn't use Harry for fame.
Personally I believe he has seen her since he got back from Vegas. When your world starts to blow up around you, you tend to reach out toward safe places. Not saying they are back together.... But I do think she provided a safe house when he needed one.

MichelleQ2 said:
Personally I believe he has seen her since he got back from Vegas. When your world starts to blow up around you, you tend to reach out toward safe places. Not saying they are back together.... But I do think she provided a safe house when he needed one.

I agree with that. I think he adored her (and she, him) but he just hadn't quite reached the level of maturity needed for a long term commitment at that time. I think she was good for him and I would love to see them reconcile ... but I know that's unlikely.

i dont see them back together, i think they out grew eachother. she wants an out of the spotlight life and he wants to have fun. they both seem happy.

I just don't see any evidence as yet, that this NEW girlfriend is a NEW girlfriend. She looks so much like Chelsy. Which is like William finishing with Kate and having a new girl on his arm the spitting image of Kate. Does not sit right.

Does Harry still have unfinished business with Chelsy?

I don't see any evidence that this new girl is in a serious relationship with Harry?

I don't see Harry keeping her under wraps. So unless she is on his arm at future weddings, events then I am not convinced at the moment.

angieuk said:
I just don't see any evidence as yet, that this NEW girlfriend is a NEW girlfriend. She looks so much like Chelsy. Which is like William finishing with Kate and having a new girl on his arm the spitting image of Kate. Does not sit right.

Does Harry still have unfinished business with Chelsy?

I don't see any evidence that this new girl is in a serious relationship with Harry?

I don't see Harry keeping her under wraps. So unless she is on his arm at future weddings, events then I am not convinced at the moment.

She's not going to be on his arm for future weddings or events, that's never been done before. Henry is hardly going to go shout his new girlfriend, if he has one, from the rooftops if he wishes to keep it private and away from the press. William never had a new girl on his arm that looked like Catherine, but there is such a thing as having a 'type' most men do.

She's not going to be on his arm for future weddings or events, that's never been done before.

Actually, it has. Sophie was quite a few times at 'official' occasions with Prince Edward, such as the last day of the Britannia, and Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones' wedding.

Emma Stone & Prince Harry. She seems to be a great girl & avoids the Hollywood scene. Or maybe a Belgian aristocrat like Stephanie & Mathilde.

I've somewhat given up on the Charlotte Casiraghi & Harry idea

A potential wife for Prince Harry!!! (Battin' my long eyelashes) It's too bad I am happily married to Mr. Giraffe, but I gotta sister who looks just like me. I'd let her borrow my crown, if Pippa lends me that maid of honor gown (battin' eyelashes again)

Emma Stone & Prince Harry. She seems to be a great girl & avoids the Hollywood scene. Or maybe a Belgian aristocrat like Stephanie & Mathilde.

I've somewhat given up on the Charlotte Casiraghi & Harry idea

Not only is she dating Andrew Garfield, but she seems a bit too saucy for "the Firm." I love her, but it doesn't appear to me tht she would want to be constrained by the job of being Harry's wife and a full-time royal.

Not only is she dating Andrew Garfield, but she seems a bit too saucy for "the Firm." I love her, but it doesn't appear to me tht she would want to be constrained by the job of being Harry's wife and a full-time royal.

How is she saucy? And to be honest nobody seems like they would want to be a royal, they're normal people. Love changes everything.

Harry is on the cover of Town and Country magazine in the US as the most eligible royal bachelor. He looks more and more like Charles every day. Still has some lingering hotness though!

scooter said:
Harry is on the cover of Town and Country magazine in the US as the most eligible royal bachelor. He looks more and more like Charles every day. Still has some lingering hotness though!

Just bought it this afternoon ... God airplane reading

image-3736195708.jpg

Yeah, but the dude's got cash and a title, and some charisma. He'll do just fine! :cool:

I kind of wish Harry would surprise us all and fall in love with a fellow soldier. How cool would it be to have a princess who's a veteran of the armed forces?

I kind of wish Harry would surprise us all and fall in love with a fellow soldier. How cool would it be to have a princess who's a veteran of the armed forces?

That would be absolutely wonderful! :)

IloveCP said:
That would be absolutely wonderful! :)

That's one thing I've always thought was really neat about Princess Tessy.

Agreed, agreed, HHHermione. But I don't think that's the ONLy thing really neat about Princess Tessy. I think she's a neat package. Of course I have no idea what her daily life is like, or even where she and Louis now live. But she looks great to me, always.

Afghanistan is such an awful place, but I suppose there could be some women who survive it emotionally intact. We have so many soldiers who are afflicted with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. It seems to be a hard event to live through.

It would be MUCH nicer if Harry did marry a woman like Tessy, instead of a vacant socialite who might drift into his life. How about a scholar, like those of the Croatian family who claim nobility (Lord Nicholas Windsor married one of them, and one of them was Guillaume's witness along with Guillaume's brother Felix). And then there are the brainy wives of the Gloucester and Kent scions, the obstetrician and the history scholar.
Those would be a good type to bring culture into Harry's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom