A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry has already met the girl he is going to marry - it's just a matter of time. ;)

I agree it's a bit 'stalkerish' but I've read her book and it is a real fun and entertaining story. Obviously she never got married to her prince in the end, but even she herself concludes that it's more a book about following your heart rather than marrying a prince and eventually she found her way in life through that.

poor guy, so many girls have made the news by saying they are dating him. he is very young and the oressure for him to be quickly married is not like us! oh...i'm in the Middle East by the way.

If you want to continue to date Prince Harry or any royal for that matter, then you need to keep it low key. Don't talk about it especially to the media. Keep it a secret.

It doesn't help when the girls career needs PR and that is what Mollie did I doubt she really thought anything would happen if she did then she would off kept quiet. I am just glad Harry was smart enough to not put too much into it. One day Harry will meet a girl who wants him not the attention!

What did Molly do other than denied it?

Please don't hurt me for saying this, but I really, really hope Prince Harry doesn't marry Chelsea. I just can't warm up to that girl at all. I know, I know, nothing to do with me, but I just can't help saying it.

Please don't hurt me for saying this, but I really, really hope Prince Harry doesn't marry Chelsea. I just can't warm up to that girl at all. I know, I know, nothing to do with me, but I just can't help saying it.

I feel similar re Harry and Chelsea union! Not our decision or right, but she just doesnt have the right image or countenance to be a Royal spouse or ambassador in my opinion!!

Oh please, say it isnt so. Really? Not Chelsey again. I agree, she is not Princess material. He could do so much better.

I'm not a Chelsey fan, but I will say that at the end of the day

'You love who you love
And you go with what you feel
And you never think what's down the road
While the fairy tale's real'

So, basically, your heart chooses for you, and you really can't stop that. You can go against it, but you'll end up miserable for the rest of your life. I think if Harry loves Chelsey, and feels that she's 'it' for him, he'll go with that. His family won't stand in his way, unless something very drastic happens. I think the big question would be; will Chelsey choose him and his life? As of right now, I really have no clue. They keep breaking up and and it's just one big mess. They may not even know what it is that they want. It's not easy to let go if one's first love, and this may very well be the case here.

i think he should marry Chelsy Davy i think she would make a great duchess of york

i think he should marry Chelsy Davy i think she would make a great duchess of york

Well for her to be Duchess of York, Harry would have to be made Duke of York which means his uncle Andrew would have to be dead.

I can't seem to warm up to her either. I just feel Harry could do so much better. That said, if she is the one who will make him happy, then I truly believe they should be together... And hopefully I'll figure out a way to like her! At the end of the day, it's Harry's life and he has the right (just like all of us) to find his own happiness. It just sucks that he has to do it in the public eye.

Chelsea just doesn't seem refined to me. She's educated, but she's not lady-like. I remember seeing her come into Westminster Cathedral at the Cambridge wedding and she was waving to people in the church in an excited way. I know that she was happy to see her friends, but she could have nodded and smiled rather than grinning and waving. It's this sort of thing that reminds me of Sarah York. No polish or discretion.

I agree Chelsea just really seems to lack decorum and she has said she doesn't want to be a part of the Royal Family that lifestyle doesn't suit her. It's the reason been given for their breakups and since Harry is still a Prince and will be a working member of the Royal Family I don't see how they will marry. Unless Harry gives up his title and role which I don't see him doing even for Chelsea. Could be just two people hanging out until someone serious comes along. I just hope they get each other out of their system before either get married. Chelsea seems very wild and very into doing what she wants to do and I don't see that fitting in with Royal Duties also there is her family not so sure they want a lot of attention on their business etc.

I certainly won't hurt you, as I agree with you 100%. This girl looks blowzy and unkempt...with 9 out of 10 photos of her looking as if she is drunk or hung over. :eek:

The fact that the relationship is apparently so volatile does not, in my opinion, bode well for the future. :sad:

"Princess Chelsy"?? Not only does it sound ridiculous...I can't imagine it and hope it never happens.

I also agree.
Chelsy would not fit into the RF lifestyle; even she realizes that.

If Harry loves her and she loves him and they want to get married nothing we say will change that. Learning protocol and getting a stylist to dress someone can be done. It's not that hard.

:previous: Yes, but living as a member of the Royal Family can be rather stifling. For example, you can't have an opinion on anything political. You have protection officers with you at all times. There's no real privacy. A person has to be on his/her best behavior all the time when in public. That's not that easy.

Sure. It's a hard decision and one that she should ponder, and if she decides to be with him, then she will have to accept what comes with that. It will require discipline which I assume she has some familiarity with since she's a lawyer. I don't think we can compare her to Sarah because for one thing she's smarter.

They may be in love with each other, but there are other fish in the sea. Perhaps it's the fact that they are each forbidden fruit to the other is what keeps them going.

They're both rather young as well - too young to make a decision about whether or not to marry into a royal family.

Do you know something we don't know?;)

Ha! :D No. I just think that Chelsey Davy is his first love and unless she marries elsewhere, it will be hard for him to move on. Not that she wants him to hang around. It seems to me she has made up her mind. Its he who stays. He is a persistent wooer, methinks. Who knows how it will all end.

What's curious is that the young woman clearly lives a discreet life - yet the tabloids manage to get her coming out of pubs at 3 a.m. - that's all they are looking for - 'all those pictures' are not that many and are not her doing - and in fact she is not playing up to the camera at all in them. Would anyone take a good picture at that time of the morning, drunk or not, trying to turn away from the flashes, anyway? The photographers are just feeding a very nasty character assassination on Ms Davy, IMO.

Last edited:
Chelsea just doesn't seem refined to me. She's educated, but she's not lady-like. I remember seeing her come into Westminster Cathedral at the Cambridge wedding and she was waving to people in the church in an excited way. I know that she was happy to see her friends, but she could have nodded and smiled rather than grinning and waving. It's this sort of thing that reminds me of Sarah York. No polish or discretion.

Oh, the last thing the Windsors need is another Fergie. Heaven help us all in this case (well more them really, since it really won't effect any of us). Chelsey really does strike me as someone who just does what she wants, with no regard to the opinions of others, which is great, but it certainly won't slide in the Royal Family. They do have an appearance to keep up, and having someone reckless ruin that appearance won't be welcomed on any level.

:previous: Yes, but living as a member of the Royal Family can be rather stifling. For example, you can't have an opinion on anything political. You have protection officers with you at all times. There's no real privacy. A person has to be on his/her best behavior all the time when in public. That's not that easy.

I have a strong feeling that none of this appeals to Chelsey, because as I stated above, she likes to have the freedom to do what she wants. It's not easy to just turn yourself around in 180 degrees, and become something you're not used to being. It takes a strong person as well as sone who is self-aware to change his/her ways in order to fit the lifestyle of a royal.

Chelsy is very smart and educated and isn't likely to give up her career and freedom to marry Harry. There is also the well-publicized problem of Harry's roving eye, which she isn't going to put up with.

I don't see a marriage ever happening with these two.

Am new to this thread. To be honest, apart from Chelsey and the girl from "The Saturday"s, I have no idea who Harry has been linked with.

I'm not a fan of Chelsy because, despite her family background (wealth) and education, I think that she comes across as trashy. Shoot me, shoot me, Chelsy fans. !! :lol:

On the other hand I find Kate to be too much of a "little miss goody two shoes". So, I'm looking for someone in between those two for Harry.

This may have been raised before but I would fear that Chelsy could become Harry's "Camilla". By that, I mean that she is the one that he will always really love and I would fear that any girl that he may marry would suffer as a consequence.

If Harry loves her and she loves him and they want to get married nothing we say will change that. Learning protocol and getting a stylist to dress someone can be done. It's not that hard.

True Chimene, but what is indeed hard is breaking a very well established pattern of rowing, breaking up, passionate reconciliations...and then starting the whole thing again from the top.:sad:

This young woman has stated ad nauseam that she does not feel suited for the type of regimented and ordered life that being a high profile member of the BRF would entail.

She is apparently intelligent enough to realize that about herself. She has spent many years pursuing a career in law, just to toss it all away?

It goes way deeper than just her appearance and her clothes.

Yes you are right. She did admit that she has no interest in becoming a royal. She doesnt want to deal with the rules and regulations I suppose. I really dont think Harry is even ready for marriage yet and frankly does he even need to think of marriage since he isnt under any pressure to produce an heir?

True Chimene, but what is indeed hard is breaking a very well established pattern of rowing, breaking up, passionate reconciliations...and then starting the whole thing again from the top.:sad:

This young woman has stated ad nauseam that she does not feel suited for the type of regimented and ordered life that being a high profile member of the BRF would entail.

She is apparently intelligent enough to realize that about herself. She has spent many years pursuing a career in law, just to toss it all away?

It goes way deeper than just her appearance and her clothes.

Their story seem complicated and I don't presume to know what's going on. For all we know, and it seems most likely scenario, is that they are not together. I just don't think we can judge her on appearance alone.

Being a part of the BRF will require commitment on her part and she would stand to lose her way of life to marry him, but if she can come to terms with the restrictions then all I'm saying is that she can do it. She is obviously disciplined and has work ethic, two very important elements (I think) that can see her through, however whether she wants to is a different story. All I'm trying to say is don't judge a book by it's cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom