A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Empress Merel said:
The scandals the Grimaldi's have had really do not live up to all the sh.t that has happened within the BRF the past few decades... Just saying.

Agree! At least the Grimaldis are sincere! I wouldn t say the same for the last 50y of the BRF.
As regards Charlotte people was dreaming on her with William, not Harry.

As Grimaldis' past is concerned, I really think that could be a problem. And don't forget that Charlotte has lived with Alex Dellal during four years. Then she has left him for an actor. Isn't it a bit too sulfurous for the Queen? Before become duchess Catherine of Cambridge, Kate Middleton stayed at home, waiting very patiently for her prince to ask her the question. I guess that it's this kind of woman that the palace is expecting for Harry.

Charlotte has at least an own life, a personality. I assume people want for Harry a woman with work ethic, someone who shows she can live on her own. And don´t forget what kind of women Harry dated, they all don´t wait for their Prince.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte has at least an own life, a personality. I assume people want for Harry a woman with work ethic, someone who shows she can live on her own. And don´t forget what kind of women Harry dated, they all don´t wait for their Prince.

Charlotte seems a typical Grimaldi, I doubt either she or Harry would be interested in one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's get back on topic....with a Wife for Harry.

We dont need to revist the various scandals of the Royal Houses.

Harry is 3rd in position, till the Cambridges have children, and I know that a member of the BRF can not marry a catholic, because he/she loses rights to the throne. But of this member converts??

Harry is 3rd in position, till the Cambridges have children, and I know that a member of the BRF can not marry a catholic, because he/she loses rights to the throne. But of this member converts??

If the prospective bride joins the Anglican Church before marriage, no issues arise. Autumn Kelly - Peter Phillips' wife - was a Catholic; before the wedding was to take place she was accepted into English Communion so Peter didn't have to lose his place in the line of succession.

Please note, however, that British royals can now marry Catholics without losing their succession rights; the proposed (but not yet accepted) changes in succession laws (the same ones that plan to adopt equal primogeniture) contain a passage whereby marriage to Catholics will no longer result in losing succession rights. The children from marriages to Catholics must still be raised in Anglican faith though because the Monarch still must belong to the Church of England.

Thanks Artemisia. So the so called problem, is not a problem, if future bride/groom converts. It is not a unsolved issue, in many marriages (non even royal) one of the two has converted, either dogme, or fully a religion.
Queen Noor has done it, Princess Muna before, and recently Pcs Charlene (although it was said not necessary)
All the begums also were Christians who converted to Islam.

Thanks Artemisia. So the so called problem, is not a problem, if future bride/groom converts. It is not a unsolved issue, in many marriages (non even royal) one of the two has converted, either dogme, or fully a religion.
You are welcome. :)
Not a problem as such, however some do think it was a discrimination. After all, representatives of every single other Church and religion (from Russian Orthodox and Buddhists, to Muslims and Pagans) could marry into the royal family without restrictions. The issue with Catholics arose from the Glorious Revolution and subsequent Acts, namely the Bill of Rights 1689 and Act of Settlement 1702, called to ensure a Catholic monarch would never happen again. While I understand why the Monarch must belong to the English Communion (after all, the Sovereign is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England), the marriage issue was quite dated, so I am glad the law is about to be changed.

Last edited:
You are right it is a discrimination, but inside the Royal Families, it is not the only one. In the most of the RF, people could not marry a non royal, or they should have the approval of the monarch, etc etc. Hopefully situation now changes.

So is Chelsy Prince Harry's Camilla?
While some might be shocked to hear that Prince Harry has rekindled his romance with Chelsy Davy, one person who will not be at all surprised is his older brother. The couple had been dating for only a year when, in 2005, the usually tight-lipped Prince William said that Harry had fallen “madly in love” with the Zimbabwean blonde.
Unfortunate headline but interesting read.

So is Chelsy Prince Harry's Camilla?

Unfortunate headline but interesting read.

Yes indeed it is an interesting read. How many times now have Harry and Chelsy got together and broken up. We are told that under no circumstances would Chelsy ever consider becoming a member of the firm and having her life made so public and so constricted. If that is the case, why on earth get back with Harry again..........nothing will ever change who he is and what his life will always consist of. So... either her attitude to what life would be like for her within the firm has softened over the last year or so, or yes indeed, it is a very fair comparison to see her as this generation's Camilla.

If Harry one day marries someone else, will she always be there in the background as the one he holds a flame for. Not a happy prospect for the bride, and a situation he would know only too well tortured his own mother for many years.

The fact that Chelsy is still very much on the scene, attending Eugenie's birthday party etc.......leads me to believe that we have not heard the last of the Harry/Chelsy romance by any stretch. At this stage so many years into the on/off cycles it surely has to be a case of permanently ON now...........or withdraw completely and totally.

Yes indeed it is an interesting read. How many times now have Harry and Chelsy got together and broken up. We are told that under no circumstances would Chelsy ever consider becoming a member of the firm and having her life made so public and so constricted. If that is the case, why on earth get back with Harry again..........nothing will ever change who he is and what his life will always consist of. So... either her attitude to what life would be like for her within the firm has softened over the last year or so, or yes indeed, it is a very fair comparison to see her as this generation's Camilla.

If Harry one day marries someone else, will she always be there in the background as the one he holds a flame for. Not a happy prospect for the bride, and a situation he would know only too well tortured his own mother for many years.

The fact that Chelsy is still very much on the scene, attending Eugenie's birthday party etc.......leads me to believe that we have not heard the last of the Harry/Chelsy romance by any stretch. At this stage so many years into the on/off cycles it surely has to be a case of permanently ON now...........or withdraw completely and totally.

Fish or cut bait. She needs to fish or cut bait.

But is Chelsy in love with Harry or is she just in love with having royal connections, having lots of attention paid to her and being a 'somebody' ?

:previous:
I think it has been very apparent from Chelsy's behaviour that one thing she does NOT like about Prince Harry is his royal connections. Chelsy never gave the impression she enjoyed the attention; quite the opposite. In fact, it is my opinion that if Harry were just ordinary Captain Henry Wales, he and Chelsy would still be together.

the perfect girl for harry has to be out there..somewhere..in england? and loves him and is willing to become a part of the royal family. maybe a nice girl from a nobel family perhaps? i just wonder what the queen or the BRF thinks of chelsey?

It's no surprise really - I have flashed on the comparison myself. This is a first love - and a serious connection it's clear. It's hard to walk away. There will be no one who knows one as well as this first one for them both.

The only way that Harry could move on is if Chelsey married. But they move in the same friendship circles - I doubt they really kept apart all this time. That's me and my opinion.

:previous:
I think it has been very apparent from Chelsy's behaviour that one thing she does NOT like about Prince Harry is his royal connections. Chelsy never gave the impression she enjoyed the attention; quite the opposite. In fact, it is my opinion that if Harry were just ordinary Captain Henry Wales, he and Chelsy would still be together.

No - I think she'd make a bad ordinary military wife as well. I think it takes a commitment she is just too immature to make. At any rate, he's now being tied to some singer named Mollie. :lol: Bet it'll be a long time before he mentions his love life again. He doesn't sound like he's suffering too much to me.

Right now I think anyone who dates Harry needs to realize that his first love right now is the military and his mistress is an Apache helicopter. I don't really think Harry is going to be getting serious about any woman for quite a while yet. There's a big wide world out there and Harry has the gusto to go and grab it all with both hands.

Totally agree Osipi.

Sounds like Prince Harry is following his father's dating ways. I don't see Harry marrying until he is in is late thirties.:flowers:

Right now I think anyone who dates Harry needs to realize that his first love right now is the military and his mistress is an Apache helicopter. I don't really think Harry is going to be getting serious about any woman for quite a while yet. There's a big wide world out there and Harry has the gusto to go and grab it all with both hands.

Hmmm, could be, but since his interview I had the impression, that he´s getting a bit nervous finding the right woman (any time soon).
BYe Bine

Has Prince met his King as Harry woos Saturdays star Mollie?
Friends of The Saturdays singer Mollie King insist she and Prince Harry are casually dating, even though the pair have declined to comment on rumours of their budding romance. Now I can report that the couple have met on at least two occasions at Public nightclub in Chelsea where they danced the night away with the Prince’s pal Guy Pelly.

So are they just friends? Or could this be a future princess because one minute they may be friends and the next developing a romance, maybe harry's future wife could be amongst his inner circle.

Last edited:
I think I heard recently that The Saturdays have been having a break but are now getting back together to record new material. These stories wouldn't have anything to do with that I'm sure.

I sense the sarcasm, but I don't think it has anything to do with new records. A story about Harry meeting Mollie has more impact on Mollie herself than the records her band produce.

Mollie King Laughs Off Prince Harry Dating Rumors
British pop star Mollie King, has coyly denied rumors that the two are an item – but one of her bandmates is pressing for a connection to the Royals for a different reason. "No, no," King, laughing, told a BBC reporter when asked if she were dating the prince.

Prince Harry 'wants reunion with ex'
Prince Harry is reportedly avoiding rumours that he's romancing singer Mollie King in a bid to win back his ex Chelsy Davy. The 27-year-old royal is reported to be dating The Saturdays singer King after the pair met at a polo match back in 2010. Sources say Harry is eager to go along with the rumours in a bid to reconcile with his former girlfriend. "It can't do Harry's ego any harm to be linked to such a gorgeous girl," an insider told British magazine more! "I wouldn't be surprised if he's using the rumours about Mollie to help Chelsy make up her mind and commit to him."

The Prince Harry effect: Mollie King is the new ambassador for Aspinal of London (and even has £450 handbag named after her)
It seems Aspinal of London and Prince Harry share the same taste in women. The luxury brand hired the young Royal's 'ex-girlfriend' Florence Brudenell-Bruce as the face of their Spring/Summer campaign. Now they have signed his latest rumoured flame Mollie King - and even named a handbag after her.
It increasingly looks like a publicity stunt to boost Mollie's image. In any case, I do hope Harry is not dating her; say what you want about Chelsy, but she at least never courted press and exploited her royal connections.

Artemisia said:
It increasingly looks like a publicity stunt to boost Mollie's image. In any case, I do hope Harry is not dating her; say what you want about Chelsy, but she at least never courted press and exploited her royal connections.

And how exactly is Mollie doing that? Just because Aspinals are rumoured to have taken her on, does not mean she asked them to or said "look I'm also rumoured to be dating Prince Harry, fancy giving me a job". One she does not need btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom