A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not her. It's Susanna Warren.

I believe Flee wanted him to go to Ibiza so he isn't quite there yet. Not sure if he will or not. I'm sure if he does we will see and hear of it!

She's the sister of his friend Jake Warren - they're all together in Mallorca.

Ok I don't get how to work that picture link...all it does when I click on it is bring up a whole bunch of small pictures...none of them are of Prince Harry.

MM

Just type in "Prince Harry Mallorca", press enter and they'll come up.

Last edited:
:previous: Did it ever really start? :whistling:

I think it was over before it really ever started! Once it got leaked I think it sunk. Doubt Harry wants such a chatty girlfriend besides he is just getting over a long term breakup. He should be dating and having fun all the it's serious talk came from her side! I don't even believe she met the family etc leaking she wanted him to come visit her in Ibiza was also pretty stupid once that came out I thought we wouldn't see him there. A serious girl won't be known about for awhile she will care enough not to tell friends and tell the press! I think it will be awhile with his duties etc.

:flowers: I still don't know if I can get it to come up, but here's the link to the girl I was originally asking about.

Prince Harry Shirtless Pictures With Bikini Girl in Mallorca

Why is it that whenever an attractive girl is around Harry, people automatically think it's Harry's new girlfriend?

Honestly, Harry doesn't seem to be in any hurry to be in a serious relationship and he probably doesn't care about whether or not he ever gets married. He strikes me as the type who figures if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't.

SpeedDial said:
Why is it that whenever an attractive girl is around Harry, people automatically think it's Harry's new girlfriend?

That's the nature of the beast.....

What if she wants a platinum wedding band? Just throwing it out there not all girls like yellow gold. Good to know Harry is covered I do think it will be awhile before it is needed though.

What if she wants a platinum wedding band? Just throwing it out there not all girls like yellow gold. Good to know Harry is covered I do think it will be awhile before it is needed though.

The welsh gold is very much a traditon that's been started by the Queen Mum in 1923. I believe she was was the first (I think the nugget was a gift). Her wedding ring was made of a nugget of welsh gold and its continued through the family marriages from the nugget. At the time of William and Kate's marriage there were very little left of the original nugget so it is kind of nice that the same kind of gold is reserved for Harry now.

We have to remember too that when the Queen Mum married her Bertie, it was probably the first time in a long time that anything Welsh became a real part of something. Perhaps she had some kind of a subconscious premonition.. I don't know, but over the years, this welsh gold has become a big part of any marriage of her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren and it reflects on Wales.

I love it. And to be honest, if the woman really is marrying Harry for who he is, she'd wear a cigar band.

I don't see Harry marrying any time soon either. The time will come though when it does kick in he really wants a bunch of kids of his own. I would bet he'll be in his late 30s before he marries.

Last edited:
Yeah - I don't see Harry marrying until his mid to late 30's either, when he is ready to settle down and have children. But he's a soldier and the army changes people - so maybe he'll decide to settle down earlier.

I see Harry getting married after Will and Kate have started a family. He will see he is missing something and start to want it. Unfortunately, his family life was shattered at a young age with his parents' split and then his mother's death.

:previous: Oh dear! Obviously she is used to being the centre of her universe which, being with Harry, wouldn't have been a goer. Given her particular modelling expertise I imagine she is in perpetual "pose" mode, which is hardly surprising given her acting aspirations. :whistling:

Still, I couldn't see Harry as an adoring, love-sick doormat which is probably her usual type of "boyfriend". That being the case, she obviously believes it essential to appear to have the upper hand, be in control of the relationship, or lack thereof! :rolleyes:

Something tells me that whoever catches Harry's eye and heart is not going to be high maintenance! :lol:

LOL They were apart more then they were together that's a lot of worry. Guess Flee has trust issues and Harry has enough sense to stop this fling now. I doubt he will go back to Flee you can't compare a 7 year relationship to a fling that lasted a month at most! Probably was Harry sounds like Flee was more in it for the PR and attention. Now she can go to the States and become an actress....LOL

Shouldn't that be in the ex partners thread? That articles filled with "she said's" - nothing new. We'll see her with Harry in the next few weeks.

:previous: I don't know - this is the "potential wife for Prince Harry" thread - I suppose it depends on whether we're saying Harry might get back with Chelsy or not.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd feel a bit insecure if I was dating one of Britain's most eligible men and he was flirting around (and he does have a bit of a history of that). I don't think it's necessarily the case that Florence is just paranoid and egocentric. However, I think it's great that Harry is choosing to live life to the full and enjoy himself, rather than choosing to be tied down. I did love him and Chelsy: she seems like a very fun loving, headstrong person.

Well, I didn't like Chesly all that much, but Harry seemed to and they have a history of breaking up, followed by pictures of her getting over him with a new boyfriend in London, followed by them getting back together. So this might be one of those times.

Well, whoever he does marry will have to go under Witness protection from jealous Harryites.

Chelsy has said she can't see herself committing to a life of duty so far she hasn't even been able to commit to a job. Once again it seems to be on hold for her it's been a year or more since she got a placement somewhere that has never taken anyone from Leeds university. She seems happy to play around and I doubt we will see her and Harry together again. He may not want a wife yet but I think Chelsea is a little hard to handle. Too much has been said now for them to get back together!

Chelsy has said she can't see herself committing to a life of duty so far she hasn't even been able to commit to a job.

I am partially ashamed that i'm doing this, but on the job level only - Catherine never commited to one job yet she's married to William now. Yes I know they're both totally different and what not, but neither managed to commit to a job when dating/seeing a royal.

We just don't know what's going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom