A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Harry would marry anyone that would require him to give up his title. Ditto for moving to Africa. He is extremely close to Charles and William and sees himself as a support for them in their duties. I've heard him speak in this regard about William specifically, that he wants to be around to help William when he is king. Diana raised these boys to go out into the world, but after she was gone, I believe their "duty" was drilled into them. They are loyal to the royals.

As for Harry marrying a woman of color, well, just remember that this is the guy who wore a Nazi uniform to a party and got in hot water for using terms like "Paki" and "raghead." Just sayin'. I like Harry, but I don't think that he is liberal enough to see this as an option.

I don't think Harry would marry anyone that would require him to give up his title. Ditto for moving to Africa. He is extremely close to Charles and William and sees himself as a support for them in their duties. I've heard him speak in this regard about William specifically, that he wants to be around to help William when he is king. Diana raised these boys to go out into the world, but after she was gone, I believe their "duty" was drilled into them. They are loyal to the royals.

As for Harry marrying a woman of color, well, just remember that this is the guy who wore a Nazi uniform to a party and got in hot water for using terms like "Paki" and "raghead." Just sayin'. I like Harry, but I don't think that he is liberal enough to see this as an option.

harry was young then even if he should have not did it i think he has learned from it ... marrying a women of color would be interesting for the royal family but u dont think he will get married anytime soon.

At this point in time, I find it hard to imagine Harry giving up much at all to get married! ;)

Why does everyone think he has to move to Africa if he marries Chelsy? I don't see him doing that and I definitely don't see Chelsy in future. I wish I could choose his wife for him........

Fair enough. But interestingly enough also, this is the very reason I see him marrying possibly a colored girl. He wore a nazi uniform, showing the past is the past....he was immature. "Paki" and "raghead" I'm not sure what these terms mean. He expresses himself in an unconventional way rather than sit there and hypocritically think about it. Maybe a colored girl is just the wake up call he needs....wouldn't that be interesting after all the offensive things he said and did and people thinking he's racist. That would give him and everyone a new perspective of expect the unexpected?:eek:

i don't think Prince Harry is racist at all. Isn't one of his close friends Lesotho's Prince Seeiso, the chap he founded Sentabale charity with? This Prince is African.

Certainly Harry speaks before he thinks!

He made a big mistake saying those things and wearing that horrible outfit. But there are so many people that do the same or worse. He seems to have matured in so many ways. Harry is a person that seems relaxed with who he is, is good for a laugh. That has stayed with him but he has matured. So I think I'd give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's not an out and out racist. I recall he did apologize in both ocassions. And one of his fellow service men said that language was common but not used in a negative way towards each other.

As for his on/off girlfriend I don't think they're destined to be married. I'm not sure when Harry would ever get married but I just don't see it happening with C.L However if they did I'd wish them well and hoped it all worked out :)

EllieCat said:
i don't think Prince Harry is racist at all. Isn't one of his close friends Lesotho's Prince Seeiso, the chap he founded Sentabale charity with? This Prince is African

I think she means racist against India/Pakistan origin not blacks...that's who the awful terms ''raghead'' and ''paki'' are directed towards

But yes I agree he's not racist but those words and actions certainly weren't mature and well thoughtout

I think she means racist against India/Pakistan origin not blacks...that's who the awful terms ''raghead'' and ''paki'' are directed towards

But yes I agree he's not racist but those words and actions certainly weren't mature and well thoughtout

My thoughts exactly! He was immature at the time and spoke without thinking. He isn't racist for these few instances though. I have seen him with other races and he is quite open minded. His mother did after all have a lover of a different race...'Dodi'?

i don't think Prince Harry is racist at all. Isn't one of his close friends Lesotho's Prince Seeiso, the chap he founded Sentabale charity with? This Prince is African.

Certainly Harry speaks before he thinks!

I don't think he's racist for being immature and irrational. He's human and we all make mistakes. I think he loves black people a lot, all I see him with are his charities which are mostly black. In his immediate circle are white people because they are who he grew up with as Royals and friends of Royals. I see him rather open minded. He thinks before he speaks now, but before, he was a young prince who just spoke brashly and had fun. Now he's responsible.

I don't think these colored charities were for show. I would love to see a real Cinderella story...Harry falling for a poor colored girl from one of his charities or who volunteered there or sister of someone or something. It's not a stretch to think this, all things are possible :flowers:

I don't think Harry wakes up in the morning and says "I only want to date a blonde, white girl!". I don't see him caring about color. If by chance he meets a woman of color and she's beautiful, has a good heart and they connect, I don't think for a second Harry would care about what she looks like.

This is a farfetched theory, but anythings possible with this guy.

I don't think Harry wakes up in the morning and says "I only want to date a blonde, white girl!". I don't see him caring about color. If by chance he meets a woman of color and she's beautiful, has a good heart and they connect, I don't think for a second Harry would care about what she looks like.

This is a farfetched theory, but anythings possible with this guy.

where's the like button for this? I totally agree.

I don't think he's racist for being immature and irrational. He's human and we all make mistakes. I think he loves black people a lot, all I see him with are his charities which are mostly black. In his immediate circle are white people because they are who he grew up with as Royals and friends of Royals. I see him rather open minded. He thinks before he speaks now, but before, he was a young prince who just spoke brashly and had fun. Now he's responsible.

I don't think these colored charities were for show. I would love to see a real Cinderella story...Harry falling for a poor colored girl from one of his charities or who volunteered there or sister of someone or something. It's not a stretch to think this, all things are possible :flowers:

Did you just say "colored." What is this 1954?

He said "woman of color," which my black women friends prefer.

Why does everyone think he has to move to Africa if he marries Chelsy? I don't see him doing that and I definitely don't see Chelsy in future. I wish I could choose his wife for him........

The thread has gone off it's original direction. I think Harry would want to live in Africa, married or not.

Last edited:
He said "woman of color," which my black women friends prefer.

I saw woman of color...if you look at other posts, that I am refrencing that is not the case (i.e. colored charities, etc.).

And as a woman of color myself, I am okay with that identification as well as Black, African American....just not colored. But I guess that's my issue.

Back on topic.

:flowers:

I'm with you, Zonk. It's my issue as well. I hate being referred to as "colored".

As for Harry dating a women of color, I don't think that will happen. He may be open to it, but I don't think others would be so accepting. I remember once reading that when Harry first started dating Chelsy, he told people she was African but explained it by saying, 'she's not black or anything'. The fact that he had to explain to those around him, speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:
:flowers:

I'm with you, Zonk. It's my issue as well. I hate being referred to as "colored".

As for Harry dating a women of color, I don't think that will happen. He may be open to it, but I don't think others would be so accepting. I remember once reading that when Harry first started dating Chelsy, he told people she was African but explained it by saying, 'she's not black or anything'. The fact that he had to explain to those around him, speaks volumes to me.
''

that was 6 or 7 years ago no telling what would happen today but i have a feeling he does have a open mind.

I think like most people, Harry will marry someone who is in his social circle or he has met thru work.

Zonk said:
I saw woman of color...if you look at other posts, that I am refrencing that is not the case (i.e. colored charities, etc.).

And as a woman of color myself, I am okay with that identification as well as Black, African American....just not colored. But I guess that's my issue.

Back on topic.

It's not just your issue cause I'm not fond of the word colored either...but I don't think the poster meant anything by it:)

Getting back on topic, I do think he will meet someone who socialize in the same circles. I don't see him marrying a woman who's not well off.

I have such mixed feelings about Chelsy. On one hand she seems very real. I get the impression that what we see is what we get. Then again I don't always like what I see. Even at the wedding she seemed like she was going out to a party.

One person I don't like for Harry is Pippa. I think he was just trying to be nice to her and the media went all nuts. It is probably a sign of things to come now that he is the only single one of the brothers.

I think like most people, Harry will marry someone who is in his social circle or he has met thru work.

That's what I think too.

Maybe he'll marry someone from the Glosse Posse? ;)

That's what I think too.

Maybe he'll marry someone from the Glosse Posse? ;)

Hopefully he will find someone that is interested in doing something other than just marrying him. As for the gloss posse....I don't know about them. No one seems to have popped out yet and he has known most of them for years. The only person he ever really seems interested in is Chelsy.

Hopefully he will find someone that is interested in doing something other than just marrying him. As for the gloss posse....I don't know about them. No one seems to have popped out yet and he has known most of them for years. The only person he ever really seems interested in is Chelsy.

It's true. William has had a few girlfriends other than Kate, but Harry seems to have only gotten involved with Chelsy exclusively.

Ohh, I do not want him to marry her! :eek:

lets not forget that harry has had some women while dating chelsy... but i dont know alot of people are saying chelsy does not want that life style

^They would actually be an attractive couple. I have a soft spot for Chelsy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom