A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Last edited:
Maybe Chelsy is the one for him and perhaps he will realize this in a couple of years. She's seems to be a woman who would be good for him. Has her head on her shoulders (phrase which means confident of oneself) and seems to know what she wants out of life. She would be a very stabilizing force in his life and seems to have been in the past. This is just my opinion.

CHELSY, CHELSY, CHELSY!!!!!! Really...... who is better for Harry? No one. Chelsy has to be one. I mean, she is so cool on so many levels. If he marries someone else, I will always feel like, "oh what if?" How could he not compare someone else to Chelsy?

Chelsy was good on paper but where it really mattered she (or rather they both did) failed.

Chelsy doesn't want to live in Britain.....that is non negotiable unless Harry gives up title, heirtage, etc. And I don't think Harry will do that. He is many things but he wouldn't leave William in the bubble by himself nor would he turn away from what his Grandmother and father represent.

So she is like 80% perfect...but in the end couldn't do the distance.

But if its meant to be...she might need some time in South Africa and realize that she loves him and is willing to give of herself. Because she has to make the ultimate sacrifice.

The other (silly) problem I have with Chelsy, is sadly her name...I can't come to terms with a Princess Chelsy...? My only pre-requisite is that she have a 'royal-ish' name...Such a name snob! ;)

If it's meant for Chelsy and Harry to marry, then they will. Things or events in people's lives often happen for a reason.

Chelsy might also be the right woman at the wrong time. And for whatever reason, they just dont connect.

But my faves are still available:

Princess Theodora of Greece who was quite lovely at her brothers wedding

And Lady Gabriella Windsor, the family connection might be too much and not acceptable:

George V > George, Duke of Kent > Prince Michael of Kent > Gabriella
George V > George VI > Elizabeth II > Charles > Harry

Not to mention that if Harry married Gabriella, then he'd have Princess Michael of Kent as his mother-in-law.

I'd love it if Harry didn't marry someone who was a member of his own bloodline. I think the days of royals having to intermarry to preserve the sanctity of their family line has long since passed us by. They aren't first cousins or anything, but still.

Some people dont' have a problem with Princess Michael. And since he kind of grow up with her...didn't the Kents and Diana had next door apartments at Kensington.....she isnt' going to try to run circles around him.

She most likely would be throwing cartwheels that her daughter was marry Harry! Not that Gabriella isn't a prize. She is pretty and very intelligent.

I'd love it if Harry didn't marry someone who was a member of his own bloodline. I think the days of royals having to intermarry to preserve the sanctity of their family line has long since passed us by. They aren't first cousins or anything, but still.

They are what...3 or 4th cousins...is that allowed in Britain?
I just want Harry to marry for love...but I love Gabriella..and I think she would be an excellent consort and there aren't many eligible Princes for her to marry! Maybe we could introduce her to Gustav (Frederik's cousin) than that could solve the problem of his inheirtance and she could get a Princess title!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I've always said Charlotte Casiraghi but very doubtful.

I've always said Charlotte Casiraghi but very doubtful.

She's Catholic. Harry would have to give up his place in line to the throne to marry her. Also, I can't see her coveting to Anglicanism anyhow. So I think it's beyond very doubtful. :lol:

I know... wishful thinking. :flowers:

They are what...3 or 4th cousins...is that allowed in Britain?

They are the same distance apart as Elizabeth and Philip so no problem legally (besides which 1st cousin marriages are legal).

Victoria - Edward VII - George V - George VI - Elizabeth
Victoria - Alice - Victoria - Alice - Philip

Christian - Alexandra - George V - George VI - Elizabeth
Christian - William - Andrew - Philip

Legally is one thing. Socially acceptable is another, and I've heard plenty of off-hand comments on how the Windsors are all "in-bred." Also, Gabriella and Harry are related through their Greek heritage so they're cousins in two different ways.

George I of Greece - Andrew - Philip - Charles - Harry
George I of Greece - Nicholas - Marina - Michael - Gabriella

She's Catholic. Harry would have to give up his place in line to the throne to marry her. Also, I can't see her coveting to Anglicanism anyhow. So I think it's beyond very doubtful. :lol:

Actually, all she has to do is denouce (or is it renouce?) being Catholic and convert to C.O.E. Autumn was Catholic, and converted so that Peter Phillips would retain his place in the line of succession.

Legally is one thing. Socially acceptable is another, and I've heard plenty of off-hand comments on how the Windsors are all "in-bred." Also, Gabriella and Harry are related through their Greek heritage so they're cousins in two different ways.

George I of Greece - Andrew - Philip - Charles - Harry
George I of Greece - Nicholas - Marina - Michael - Gabriella

I always forget about the Greek connection...I don't know why. Thanks...related on many different levels.

Oh well, I am sure that the two don't see each other in a romantic fashion. Still we need to find a nice Prince for Gabriella.

Not to mention that if Harry married Gabriella, then he'd have Princess Michael of Kent as his mother-in-law.

That's a bit of a cliché, IMO. ;) Prince Charles is said to had problems with MC in the past, but if you watch her nowadays she doesn't seem to have problems with her in-laws at all, it's even said that she and Diana had a friendly relationship in the end. Following Freddie Windsor on facebook gave me the impression that he's quite close with his Windsor-cousins (Beatrice for example), so I think Ella might be, too. William, Harry and the two Kent-kids were raised together at Kensington and I think that's the problem. They're most likely rather like friends. Plus Ella is is three years older than Harry. In the old times all this wouldn't have mattered much probably, not even the close relation (as we can see in the Queens & DoE's case), but I think nowadays it's rather unlikely. Sadly, 'cause Gabriella would make a lovely princess for sure!

Some potential wife from Netty's Royalty Page:
Augusta von Preussen
Princesses Maria Anunciata & Marie Astrid von und zu Liechtenstein. (yes, I know both them are catholic).

Princess Victoria Louise of Prussia (a Protestant, b.1982)

How about Pippa Middleton?

I actually think Madeleine of Sweden would be an interesting choice for him - if they ever meet. She seems to have the edge he likes in women.

I also think Amanda Hearst would make an epic pairing with him...plus she's American so it would fun to watch that all play out.

Princess Madeline of Sweden

He'd be marrying his technical sister-in-law. :ermm:

He wouldn't be the first nor the last. There is no blood between the two. Not that I think it would work.

Has that been done in the BRF before?

He'd be marrying his technical sister-in-law. :ermm:

Yeps. This actually happened in my family. My cousin's sister met my cousin's bride's brother at their wedding and a year later they married. :D

Chelsy did the right thing. If she wasn´t happy in Great Britain, why she should make herself miserable?

Who would be perfect for Harry/Henry?
A girl who is funny but not embarrassing
Smart, nice

Madeleine of Sweden?
Theodora of Greece?

How about Cheryl Cole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom