A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry took Natalie Pinkham on this holiday, on another one he took several other girls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221398/Prince-Harry-flies-friends-Africa-6-000-belated-birthday-booze-cruise.html

I do think Harry would get involved with a waitress ( we've seen pictures of that ) or a shop assistant or hair stylist. On the other hand he enjoys nights out with aristocratic girls as well, like Astrid Harboard.

He took Natalie and her boyfriend along with 4 other friends on holiday?
When has he ever taken a single girl on holiday other than Chelsy?

when i mention that harry can get involved with someone ordinary,i meant someone who has a bachelors degree, as i think lots of girl in England do. by "ordinary", I don't mean someone whos a waitress or hairdresser. i mean someone whos well educated, but middleclass, has no royal titles/ connections whatsoever.
just clarifying what i meant:) (even though no one asked)

Is Harry still going to Arizona? I know he would have to focus on his training while there, but maybe he will meet a beautiful American girl! :flowers:

Who knows?

On another note, someone mentioned before how they couldn't get behind the idea of Harry and Chelsy because of her name. "Princess Chelsy" just doesn't cut it, I agree. But it works better than some names, including my own! Haha.

Harry´s wife would never have Princess before her first name, newspapers have this custom but any wife of Prince Harry and Prince William for that matter would be
Princess Henry of Wales, and in the case of Kate, Princess William of Wales.
Chelsy is one of those "fad" names, which I don´t think are a very good choice but I admit that the name Chelsy suits her very well and if Prince Harry will treat her as she should be treated, than I would like to see her as a member of the royal family.
Unfortunately, I feel she is too smart and independent for him but then one never knows. ;)

Harry´s wife would never have Princess before her first name, newspapers have this custom but any wife of Prince Harry and Prince William for that matter would be
Princess Henry of Wales, and in the case of Kate, Princess William of Wales.
Chelsy is one of those "fad" names, which I don´t think are a very good choice but I admit that the name Chelsy suits her very well and if Prince Harry will treat her as she should be treated, than I would like to see her as a member of the royal family.
Unfortunately, I feel she is too smart and independent for him but then one never knows. ;)

True, her technical title would be "Princess Henry of Wales" which I think sounds kind of odd... but, like you said, the press would tend to call her "Princess Chelsy," and I think that just sounds odd too. It's a very common, modern name whereas Catherine sounds more like a Princess name to me.

And do you really think that Harry isn't smart enough for her? From everything I've seen of him he seems pretty well spoken, only not as serious as his brother is. Maybe she is too independent to be a member of the BRF though.

I just think that they got together when both of them were very young, so everyone knows about her as a partying type of girl. I'm sure that every young person goes through that stage, but because she was in the limelight during that period of her life I don't think that his family would really consider her as future wife material.

i dont think she herself would agree to become part of royalty. she's got too much personality for that!and her heart lies in Africa, and thats where she'll stay, i'm sure.

i dont think she herself would agree to become part of royalty. she's got too much personality for that!and her heart lies in Africa, and thats where she'll stay, i'm sure.

Makes her really likeable :flowers:

As Chelsy was invited to the Prince William's wedding,I think she and Harry will marry for sure one day

Well the wedding hasn't actually happened yet. So until we see her at the wedding, its speculative that she will be in attendance. And its a leap to suggest that because she is invited to the wedding she will be Harry's wife.

I for one start to believe that Harry and Chelsy have really split when I see Harry or Chelsy in a new relationship. You know, William and Kate reportedly split as well, but today I believe that the story was only confirmed to confuse the press. But that's only me.

I for one start to believe that Harry and Chelsy have really split when I see Harry or Chelsy in a new relationship. You know, William and Kate reportedly split as well, but today I believe that the story was only confirmed to confuse the press. But that's only me.
I may be too naive, but I hardly think that could be the case. Splitting up, be it an actor or a royal, always carries with it huge amounts of press covering, (malign) gossiping, rumors, paparazzi harassing... I wouldn't think that as a smart action. But that's only me ;)

Yes, they can still be friends. I wonder if Chelsy's and Kate are friends?

There was once quite a few articles on the subject. I can see them being friends but not close. They aren't the same type of people in my book.

i remember reading once that when Chelsy was upset about Harry's roving eye, Kate advised her to let "boys be boys" and just to ignore it, which made Chelsy really really angry. I think they are very different people, and may just be polite friends.

Even if Chelsy attends the wedding, there is still a distinct possibility that the two will only remain friends. Chelsy wants to be in SA, and Harry wants and needs to be in England. I think the part of the article that says that close friends of the two think it's a sign that they could be getting back together is all media hype, and is probably not even based on fact. The two will run into the same problems if they try to rekindle their relationship now. Of course, it's one thing to know this intellectually, and another thing completely to accept it.

The heart wants what the heart wants... Or so they say. ;)

I may be too naive, but I hardly think that could be the case. Splitting up, be it an actor or a royal, always carries with it huge amounts of press covering, (malign) gossiping, rumors, paparazzi harassing... I wouldn't think that as a smart action. But that's only me ;)

iI've always though Will and Kate's spilt was also "fake" to try and give her a bit of a media break and let her decide how seriously she could handle it.

I've also read Kate and Chelsy are not friends at all.

Lets try to get back on topic.

Surely there are other potential wives other than Chelsy Davy and Charlotte Casiraghi.

I know she is a mother & divorced, but I always thought Kate Hudson would be a great match for Harry.

That does sound like an interesting concept.

It happened for Louis and Tessy of Luxembourg. Here's hoping if it does...the baby comes after.

iI've always though Will and Kate's spilt was also "fake" to try and give her a bit of a media break and let her decide how seriously she could handle it.

I think that's more than likely. At least William didn't seem to remember the split in the engagement interview. :whistling:

I like the look of Kate Hudson without the baggage (and I am not talking about her son).

And then there was one:flowers:

With the engagement of Prince William of Wales to Catherine Middleton, Prince Harry is one of the world most well known bachelors.

I bet he is .
I think HRH Prince Harry is gonna take sometime till he finds new girlfriend that he likes .

I think that Keira Knightley would be a good match for Harry.
She's beautiful and talented.She's also actively involved in many charities.

Last edited:
If Hudson married Harry that would mean the end of her acting career which would be a blessing.

If Hudson married Harry that would mean the end of her acting career which would be a blessing.

Thank you for my laugh of the day! Unfortunately, while I'd be just fine with her acting career ending sooner rather than later, I don't see any upside to this match for Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom