A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean someone who isn't blond?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

You mean someone who isn't blond?

:ermm: I do hope that hair colour is not the primary factor that Harry takes into account when deciding whether to ask a woman out. Windsor men have a tendency to lose their hair at an early age and it would be very hypocritical of them, quite apart from being shallow, if issues relating to hair dominated their choice of women. :holly:

Last edited:
Just replying to the post before mine about Harry marrying someone totally opposite of the women he dated . He tends to have a type so the opposite of who he dated is not a blond.

Last edited:
I find it interesting the assumption that Harry WILL marry. There is no reason why he has to. With the second baby Cambridge, the chances of him becoming King and needing an heir are now remote. I can see him as the bachelor fun loving uncle, with a glamorous girlfriend on his arm, romping with the kids and providing plenty of support in the background to his father and brother when they are Kings.

:previous: I don't know about anyone else, but my assumption is based on the fact that he has said things that indicate he would like to be married with a family. Of course he might just be saying what he thinks people want to hear, and have every intention of living a playboy existence, but, as well as his comments, he has had two rather long term relationships. All in all I think it's fair to assume he wants to settle down.

With the notion that Harry might do a George Clooney and marry later in life, why not the notion that he suddenly 'does a George Clooney' and marrys a sophisticated woman with smarts?

With the notion that Harry might do a George Clooney and marry later in life, why not the notion that he suddenly 'does a George Clooney' and marrys a sophisticated woman with smarts?

I just know for sure the DM (and various other papers/mags) will write numerous articles on how odd it is someone so smart married someone so dumb. And how they could possible have anything to talk about. :whistling: But thankfully they are not in the slightest predictable.

The lady who Harry marries is always on show....From her hairstyle to her shoes to her weight to her facial expressions are scrutinized and critiqued in the media and on the net. She must give up her career and live by the schedule of the royal year.She can't even wear slacks on a regular basis much less shorts, if what I read about the queen not liking pants on the females in her family is true.

I just don't see many a female military member wanting to give up that much of her self.

I have seen HM in trousers. Perhaps she doesn't want them worn at Court, but she does wear them.

If nothing else she (QEII) wears riding pants when she's out and about with the horses.

LaRae

A Potential Wife for Prince Harry: Rachel Meghan Markle :p :flowers:

:ermm: I do hope that hair colour is not the primary factor that Harry takes into account when deciding whether to ask a woman out. Windsor men have a tendency to lose their hair at an early age and it would be very hypocritical of them, quite apart from being shallow, if issues relating to hair dominated their choice of women. :holly:

:lol: :ROFLMAO: I agree!

Last edited:
:previous: and hope that the child inherits the mother's hair genes. :lol:

:previous: and hope that the child inherits the mother's hair genes. :lol:

Yes, hair loss is a sex-linked gene. Only the X chromosome has it, that's why it's more common in men since they only have 1 rather than 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom