A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, IMO, the two haven't been apart long enough to come back to a relationship with anything new and fresh, and the same problems they have faced before are bound to crop up. Granted, this is all contingent on the two of them rekindling their romance, but I think that them seeing each other in Africa could very well send them right back into the relationship they just ended. If Chelsy is the right girl for Harry, they will be together in the end.

For now, I think it would probably be best for both of them to give it a rest.

That's just the problem with royal relationships, though, isn't it...someone can be "the right girl" but not the right "royal bride."

My impression is still that Harry and Chelsy had a real connection and were in love, and at the same time, Chelsy probably has no interest in becoming a royal bride or even living in England. So their relationship really can't go anywhere, but until one of them finds someone else, they will probably keep going back and forth to each other like this...whether as friends or romantic partners. To me it's sad when that happens (that a royal falls in love with someone who doesn't fit in with the royal family).

Seeing as Harry's wife, barring any unforeseen and drastic circumstances, won't be called up on to be Queen, he has a bit more latitude in choosing a spouse than his brother. That doesn't mean he can marry the hooker on the corner, but he gets a tad more leeway.

Seeing as Harry's wife, barring any unforeseen and drastic circumstances, won't be called up on to be Queen, he has a bit more latitude in choosing a spouse than his brother. That doesn't mean he can marry the hooker on the corner, but he gets a tad more leeway.

But he still has to live in Britain which is the problem for Chelsy. He has to live in Britain as he is a Counsellor of State and will be for most of his life. He will only cease to be one when there are four people between him and the throne who are over 21. Currently there are two and there is at least 22 years before another one will be eligible (assuming William and Kate have their first child in 2012)

I never disliked Chelsy, I've always admired her personality and drive to find a career outside the family business. It'd be nice to see her become a princess because I believe that she has a lot to offer. Hopefully they remain good friends.

Why do people keep saying that? Jesus!
What has Jesus got to do with it?
I like Harry, more so than William but people have said Chelsy is not good enough for him. Why? I made the point she had done extremely well for herself in university. Snobbery is the reason she is not good enough for him.

I believe Helen Anna doesn't understand why people need to keep bringing the fact that Harry isn't supposed to be clever. Its worth pointing out that there are tons of book smart people who don't have a lick of common sense and vice versa.

I think Harry seems intelligent. Just not the studious type. Some people are smart but don't choose to apply themselves academically. He is obviously completely capable, otherwise he wouldn't be eligible to fly Apache helicopters.

Harry needs to find a girl who is confident and can keep him on his toes, but who is also more flexible about her locale. Chelsy's heart may always be in SA, and that makes any future between the two impossible no matter how much they love each other.

I think Harry will find a girl none of us know about, kind of like he did with Chelsy. Or Chelsy could find a new beau and leave Harry in the past. Until then, like someone before me said, the two of them will keep coming back to this relationship.

Just found this picture of Harry and Chelsy.... He looks a little, i don't know, bored?

Could just be this one frame though. lol.

Hope it's ok to post a link to a picture in this forum topic.

Oh, i think he is just paying attention to the game, i'm pretty sure. You know, that's the reason why you can't talk to men while they are wathching the game...they simply won't listen to you :p

Hahaha, so true! They are completely useless when they watch sports. :ROFLMAO:

There's nothing that can come between a man and sports! Not even a lady as gorgeous as Chelsy!

Well I guess if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! But that means we ladies have to watch sports... :ermm:

But I thought the photo was interesting because someone had mentioned that Chelsy was always all over Harry and he seemed only to relent rather than encourage the behavior. I thought maybe this photo showed that, but he is probably just addicted to watching his sports like you've said. lol

There's nothing wrong with watching sports! I'm a huge baseball and hockey fan, myself.

Well, going to a game is one thing, but the second I'm asked to sit on a couch and watch sports on TV, I'm out. ;)

It would be so much better if you'd just get into the sport, know what it's about but don't make comments on how it should be played, then you're good.

Well, it seems that he needs a girl/women who's definitely interested in sports and this kind of lifestyle. Aren't there any noble/aristocratic single women in his circle of friends in England that could fit? I'm actually a bit bored with all those celebrity/royal and whatever suggestions that never will happen. ;) I rather think that Harry is searching for a "normal" woman like Kate or someone from the young aristocratic/wealthy circles in England... As for Chelsy - I've always liked her and I thought that she suited well to him.

they are broken up and he's going to Africa for New years just to see her? is that true?

why cant she be normal and not wealthy? that would be great. a simple girl, such as sophie of wessex

why cant she be normal and not wealthy? that would be great. a simple girl, such as sophie of wessex
That would be awesome. I hope he finds a girl like that.
I have a question: He needs to marry without option, or he can live and start a family without getting married?

Nathalie Cox and Cd_1, you don't really think Harry could marry a poor girl from the East End of London, do you?! :confused: Upper middle class, maybe. But let's not go beyond that.;) :flowers:

they are broken up and he's going to Africa for New years just to see her? is that true?

The article says he hopes to meet up with her. So he's obviously not going over just for her.

He can, where did anyone say he can't?

Nathalie Cox and Cd_1, you don't really think Harry could marry a poor girl from the East End of London, do you?! :confused: Upper middle class, maybe. But let's not go beyond that.;) :flowers:

Are you being serious?

I have a question: He needs to marry without option, or he can live and start a family without getting married?

If he wants his children to be in line for the succesion then he needs to marry his girlfriend/partner.

Actually I would LOVE it if Harry found a girl like Sophie or Autumn.
Why couldn't he marry someone that's not well-off?? Of course the press would deem her a gold digger.

Actually I would LOVE it if Harry found a girl like Sophie or Autumn.
Why couldn't he marry someone that's not well-off?? Of course the press would deem her a gold digger.

a.Because a girl like that wouldn't attract him for too long and b.Where is he supposed to meet such a girl?! :confused: And yes, Lumut, I'm being serious. Are you? ;)

a.Because a girl like that wouldn't attract him for too long and b.Where is he supposed to meet such a girl?! :confused: And yes, Lumut, I'm being serious. Are you? ;)

A, How do you know?
B, Rugby match, army traning, in a nightclub, shopping? There are any numbers of places he could meet an ordinary girl.

I'm being deadly serious, why does Harry have to marry upper middle class?

The "ordinary girl" could have made something of herself. Put herself through graduate, medical or law school so why would it matter so much.

She could be waiting tables at a restaurant and it wouldn't matter. As long as she has the right intentions, loves Harry for who he is and not what he has to offer then let them be together.

Thank you Lumutqueen!
NoorMeansLight, anything is possible ;)

I have a feeling that Harry is not the type of guy to rule out a girl because she isn't wealthy. She might be able to show him a side of life he never got to experience... I think people who aren't born privileged tend to appreciate the smaller things. Maybe Harry needs a girl like that.

i think he is not at all affected by wealth, and neither is William. Had Kate Middleton come to St Andrews from a public school, would the prince not have married her? ofcourse he would have! its not like they knew the same people before they arrived at university, or traveled in the same circles!
As for harry, he seems to have a lot of personality, and i'm sure he would have gone out with Chelsy even if she had no money. Sure, she wouldn't have been able to make frequent trips to England, but they would have worked out something.Look at Autumn and Sophie...they came from such ordinary backgrounds, and usually a girl from an ordinary background evokes endearing feelings that a girl from a wealthy background never can, IMO.

Last edited:
i think he is not at all affected by wealth, and neither is William. Had Kate Middleton come to St Andrews from a public school, would the prince not have married her? ofcourse he would have! its not like they knew the same people before they arrived at university, or traveled in the same circles!
As for harry, he seems to have a lot of personality, and i'm sure he would have gone out with Chelsy even if she had no money. Sure, she wouldn't have been able to make frequent trips to England, but they would have worked out something.Look at Autumn and Sophie...they came from such ordinary backgrounds, and didn't Prince Philip give up his place on the throne for Autumn? that is true love, and usually a girl from an ordinary background evokes endearing feelings that a girl from a wealthy background never can, IMO.

I do think you've hit it right on the head. Of course its a lot of their mother's doing. One positive aspect of Diana that I do see her boys carrying with them is the ability to realize that they're people just like everyone else is. They might have a heck of a lot more but they were taught that its not how everyone else lives. They were brought up to be people's princes and not ivory tower princes.

I can very easily see Harry falling in love with someone that just "hits" him the right way. Where she's from and what she does won't have anything to do with it. Perhaps like Kate and William split for a bit.. so are Harry and Chelsy. He's got his Apaches.. she's got her law to follow. Maybe they'll get back together again and she'll be legal adviser to the BRF.. or he'll meet this awesome helicopter mechanic that just KNOWS his chopper.

Right now Harry is doing what Harry loves to do best. We can only speculate on his affairs of the heart.

I know you refer to Philip.. the Princess Royal's oldest son who married Autumn (and I think looks a lot like William) but he's never been known as Prince Philip by request of his mother.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom